For Janda

Morning

My first fanfiction in english….

A little drabble for my friend Janda, because we are both crazy and knew us since J-day in Düsseldorf. :D

I love u~~

Aaaaand DON’T kill me because of my failenglish ^___^

감사합니다.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

The sun shined trough the curtains and you woke up slowly from your deep slumber. As you inhaled the morning breeze there was more than the smell from the sun and flowers. You get on your elbows to look around and you saw, that the place next to you was empty and cold.

 

You could smell pancakes and coffee, so you stood up and went to the bathroom for your morning routine. As you walked into the kitchen you could see your boyfriend of 3 years YongGuk making breakfast or at least he tried it. The pancakes were burned and his hair was messy, so you walked over slowy, pecked his cheek and fixed his hair.

 

“Good morning jagiya, how was your night??” he said. “it was wonderful but I’ve missed somebody this morning” you said a bit mad. “I’M sorry jagiya but THIS was a surprise fpr you, but I think, I messed it up a little bit” he said with his eyesmiley. “Ouh Gukkie, this is really nice from you, but don’t you think, we should go to a café to eat a nice and not burned breakfast??”. He looked like a lost puppy and a bit sad. “ouh Gukkie, you know I love but I think my stomach and YOUR child IN me, can’t take this” He smiled and kissed you slowly and laied a hand on your stomach. “Ok but only for my child and my beloved Janda.” “ok Gukkie, but can you please trun the cooker off, I think the pa is maelting” “OH !” He turned the cooker of and looke d at the black burned “pancake”.

 

You turned around an went to the closet to dress, YongGuk was behind you to find something to dress too. After you get dressed, you went to the door, he helped you into your jacket and put himself his jeans jacket on. Before you went out of the door, he turned around on his heels and kissed you passionate.

 

“I love you”

“I love you too”

 

So you went to the next café to get a good breakfast without thinking on the not washed dishes.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

comment or not :D <3