Starlight Reality Designs - Does anyone remember this name?

★ SUPERNOVA {from. EXOplanet} » posters & shop layouts [ HIATUS. ]

Hey everyone!

It's Xiera here. I believe that it has been 6 years since I last been here active in AFF. I'm no longer into the KPOP fandom like previously, however my interest in graphic designing is still there. Now before I jump into this whole graphic design stuff, maybe I should tell a little bit of summary of what happened in these past 6 years.

Anyway, 6 years has been a journey of ups and downs, ranging from my best moments, to my depressed periods, even experiencing heartbreaking relationships on and off. Despite all that, previously I have mentioned that I'll be a future chemical engineer. And guess what? I did graduate in chemical engineering degree with honours, and now I am working as juniour production operations engineer in upstream oil and gas industry. Upstream oil and gas industry refers to offshore oil and gas. But I mostly based in office, but I am in charge of an offshore field in my state. Anyway, I could go on and on regarding my personal life, but I am hoping that everyone here is doing well too during this pandemic of Covid19.

I know that many of you may have not remembered me, but maybe you may also have been supporting other graphic request threads which is okay for me. But I want to ask you guys if you guys want me to do my poster services again for AFF community? However, this time I won't do the normal free poster requests that I have provided previously. I have learnt over the years that there is no such thing as free for graphic design services. Hence, I decided to do a paid services for my graphic requests.

If any of you are interested in my services, please comment below and I will post the link to my website where you can request there.

Anyway, hope you guys have a great day ahead. Stay safe and stay at home everyone.

 

Love,

Xiera W.