It Get's Better

Unthinkable

 

okay guys, this is the frist chapter for this story... this chap is just when nichkhun being adopted by taecyeon family... 

enjoy!!! :) 

p/s: leave comment please

 


 

Track : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Dlu9_uVVI => Lady gaga - Hair (lullaby version)

 


 

 

 

 

Today he'd going to the park to search for a food on the trash basket... yes, he was a beggar. it's not he born in a poor family. the reason is, he was alone...

Yeah, his family was died. plane crash has took their soul and leave him when he was 10th years. How do you expect when a 10th years old kid can’t even find money to feed himself, he was alone, he don’t have anyone else when his parent died.

 

But fortunately, when a son from a business and rich family sees him when he’s searching for food on the trash basket on the park wearing dirty clothes , he feel  pity for that kid. So he approach him.

 

“ hy, what is your name…” the boy asked with a polite smile

“uhhh… m-my name is…”

“…”

“N-nichkhun…” answered the question with a shyly

“ hy, Nichkhun, my name is Taecyeon... it’s nice to met you…”

 

 taecyeon introduced himself and offered his hand to nichkhun for shake hand, but nichkhun just look down and looking at his own hand, taecyeon just make a confused face from what nichkhun doing.

 

“ you know, it’s rude if someone who just introduce himself and offered his hand, but the other don’t take and shake it…” taecyeon said to nichkhun with a soft tone.

“b-but… m-my hand was dirty an-…”Suddenly nichkhun word was cut of when taecyeon grab his hand and shake it, it gave him shock.

 

 Because usually people just avoid him because they think he was gros and dirty, and everytime when the night comes, he didn’t have place to sleep. Everytime, when he got a place to stay he always cried when he remember his family and the way people look at him with disgust plastered on their face when they see him, but, he know why they look at him like that, and thank god he was kind hearted person. He always pray to open people eyes to look  at him not in a bad way.

 

“ my moms always told me to look people in a good way, even he was a beggar or anything…” taecyeon said to him  and give him a warm smile.

 

Now, nichkhun was happy, he was happy because finally his prayed has answered by god. Finally, someone can accept him. Even he was a beggar.

 

“by the way, what are you doing…” taecyeon woke him up from his day dreaming

“ohh… uhhmm… i-I w-was searching f-for…”

“for what…”

“…food “ he answer the question

“ what… where are you family, why they didn’t give you a-…”

“they died…” nichkhun answered and make taecyeon stop.

“ oh… sorry, then with who do you live, with…” taecyeon ask

“ alone…” nichkhun mumbled but still loud to taecyeon can heard

 

There was a lot question in taecyeon mind, in the other way he felt pitty for him but he can’t do anything, he was 11th, and some thing flash on his mind.

 

“mmooommm… ddddaaaddd…” suddenly taecyeon shouting for his mom and dad, and it make nichkhun scared, because maybe they think he do something to taecyeon.

 

“ what happened honey…” his mom rushed and hug him.

“ uhmm… mom, dad… do you love me…” asked taecyeon in a cute tone.

“ of course honey… we always love you…” his dad answered and ruffle taecyeon hair.

 

Tears start falling from nichkhun eyes. He miss his mom and dad, he miss the warm hug from his mom and dad, he miss the loved from his mom and dad. He miss everything about mom and dad.Taecyeon can see tears falling from nichkhun cheek, and it make him sad too seeing nichkhun cry.

 

“mom can I have my birthday present now…” taecyeon make a puppy face.

“ehh… but, now is not your birthday honey…” his mom cares his cheek

“ I know… but I want  it now… please…” now taecyeon make a aegyo and cute face, and it was worked.

“okay honey… what do you want for your present…” he mom smiled at him

“really… okay mom,dad, this is nichkhun…” taecyeon introduced nichkhun to his mom and dad, nichkhun gasped slightly. But, taecyeon mom action make him more happy because his mom greet him with smiled, plastered on her face.

“ oh… hy, nichkhun… J I’m taecyeon mom, nice to meet you… okay taecyeon honey… what do you want for your present…” his mom asked his son again.

“ I want you to adopth nichkhun as my brother…” taecyeon said proudly and make his mom, dad and nichkhun gasped except him.

“ what… are you talking about honey…” his mom asked nervously.

“ mom… you said we must help everyone who need our help, even thought I  just met  nichkhun by just now and he didn’t asked for help. But I want to help him, his mom and dad was die. And he didn’t have any family to live with, and I feel bad for him, when we eat happily and very good food, while he just searching on the trash basket for a food… please mom… dad… *sobs*”  taecyeon said and tears start falling to from his cheek because he can’t stand to see nichkhun like that forever, he need to change.

 

Taecyeon mom was touched by what taecyeon said earlier, when 11th years old boy already have a sense of a compassion than an adult people. His mom felt like she want to cry, she glance at her husband and she can see that her husband watery eyes and got nodded from her husband, she glace back at taecyeon who still crying, she wiped the tears from taecyeon cheek and cupped his cheek, taecyeon look at his mom still sobbing.

 

“shhh…” his mom sushed him.

“ nichkhun… come here… please…”  taecyeon mom called nichkhun, nichkhun approach slowly, little scared but he gasped when a soft and warm arm wrapped around his body. The warm that he missed long time ago, slowly he wrapped his arm around taecyeon mom . and tears soaked her dress, and he let go off nichkhun.

 

“s-sorry mam… f-for soak and make your dress dirty…” nichkhun said and look down embarrassed

“ it’s okay honey… and don’t call me mam, please… just call me mom…” she said and wipped the tears that falling from nichkhun cheek.

“w-what do you me-…” nichkhun word suddenly cut off by taecyeon dad.

“ please don’t call me Mr or something too, it makes me look old… hehehe…  I believe you know my son taecyeon over here…” his dad said jokingly and ruffled his son hair

“daaaaadddd…” taecyeon whined.

“ kekeke… anyway, I’m asking you… do you want to be his brother nichkhun…” his dad asked to nichkhun, and it make nichkhun shock.

 

No one ever asked him to be their friend or asked for help, usually everyone told to their son not to make a friend or close  with  a beggar or something like that. But, this family is different. Not even ask for be a friend or what, but they ask him to be their part of family and it make him feels happy, beyond happy.

 

“ so… nichkhun… oh wait… son… do you want to be taecyeon brother and part of this family…” taecyeon dad asked.

“ i-… I want to be a part of this family…” nichkhun answered shyly. But gasped when taecyeon shook his body.

“ really… do you want to be my brother… kyyyaaaa… thank you mom, dad and khunnie…” taecyeon bounced happily everyone chuckled with taecyeon cute and funny action.

“ so… taecyeon honey… take nichkhun to play with your friend okay…” his mom said to him.

“ okay… c’mon khunnie… let’s introduce you to my friend… bye mom, dad…” taecyeon said and grap nichkhun arm while nichkhun followed shyly leave his mom and dad.

“ don’t be shy khunnie, and by the way… how old are you…” taecyeon ask.

“im 10th …”

“wwooowww… you were younger than me, so you are my little brother, and you can call me taec or anything you like, and should I call you khunnie or Nicky instead…” taecyeon grinned to nichkhun.

“yaaahhh… just call me khunnie okay…” nichkhun whined.

“ but, it’s suit on you… you’re just shy like a girl…” taecyeon smirk

“ okay… okay… I’m not shy anymore, and stop calling me nicky…” nichkhun make a pouting face and it make taecyeon want to pinch his little brother.

“ okay… okay… now come on… Hey guysssss…” taecyeon shouting to his friend.

 

While other way, their parent is happy to see their son attitude, especially nichkhun.

“ it’s seems nichkhun appearance make taecyeon more happy, right…” narsha said.

“ yeah… I hope this was good decision we’d take…” rain replied with his eye smile and hug narsha closer.

 

finally , nichkhun fate change better than before…