Chapter 8

Truth Or Dare

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss, opening my mouth slightly for Dara-unnie's tongue to enter. Then I realised what I was doing, and shoved Dara-unnie aside and left the studio.

Omo this can't be happening! Dara-unnie just kissed me. I even enjoyed it! Omo I seriously need help.

I ran as fast as I could, to a Catholic church nearby and headed straight for the chapel.

Lord God, forgive me, I really don't know what is wrong with me. Lord, please, help me I beg of you. Mother Mary, help me, please. Anyone. I'm going to go crazy soon. I don't wanna be like this. I really don't. Why do I have such feelings for Dara unnie?! And what's worse, I now know she is attracted to me now! We just ing kissed.Oh God, please. Heal me.

I couldn't help but sob. It was just too much for me.

I am pretty sure I'm straight. I like Teddy oppa. I even have his pictures stored in my phone. But why did I stare at Dara unnie while I was dancing. I was excited, hoping she'll like the dance. Omo how is this even possible? God, would you still love me? I'm a broken child. I even hurt Dara-unnie.

Oh no Dara-unnie! Oh , I left her at the washroom. I hope she's okay. Omo why did I shove her like that. She must be so upset now!

Even when I'm like that, I still have room to care for her. She's just so fragile. She's like a child, a child that I would always look out for. I just can't help it. Whenever she feels uncomfortable, I'll do my best to make her feel comfortable. Whenever she gets flamed, I stand up for her. Whenever strangers call her, I protect her by hanging up on them. There's nothing about Dara-unnie which I don't like. She's just perfect, and fragile like glass.

I called her phone several times but there wasn't any answer. I called Bommie-unnie and Minzy on their cellphones and finally Minzy picked up. 

" Minzy-ah do you know where Dara-unnie is? " I asked frantically.

" Dara-unnie is at home with us now. What happened? She wouldn't say a word and locked herself in her room till now." 

Thank god.

Ignoring her question I merely said, " Thanks, I'm going home now."


At Home

" Dara-unnie, open up please, we need to talk. " I knocked, and asked using the most composed voice I could come up with.

Bommie-unnie and Minzy sensing that we had an argument again, told me they would be going to buy dinner and left as quickly as they could.

" Dara-unnie, please. Open up. I want to talk to you."

The door clicked open, and I saw Dara-unnie hugging Tam Tam on her bed and breathing irregularly and heavily. Her back faced to me.

Omo, I made her cry.

I took a deep breath and walked towards her lying form. Turning her face to look at me, I felt a pang of hurt when I saw her tear stained face.

It broke my heart.. Terribly.

Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug.

Dara-unnie, I'm so sorry!




How did I do for the emotional building? Hope y' all liked it! ^^ comment comment ^^