Chapter 6

Truth Or Dare

The Next Day

" Chaerin-ah! Wake up! We need to go and practice our I Love You dance! " Dara unnie knocked on my door.

Omo what is the time. Holy ! Its 5am already, we're going to be late! Omo I overslept.

" Ne! ~~~ " I groaned and pulled myself off my comfy bed. Aigoo. I wanna sleep~~ sigh~

After refreshing, the girls and I had our quick cereal and headed off to the studio to practice.

At The Studio

"Neoui saengage bamen jamdo mut iruda, dalbiche geudaereul tteo-ollamyeo nae mam gubaekhaebwa"

(At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at night, I think of you with the moonlight and I confess my heart)

" Wae ireon nae mameul ajik molla, nan neoui maeumeul ajik jal molla"

(Why don’t you know my heart being like this yet? I still don’t know your heart either)

As I sung my part and listened to Dara unnie sing hers, I couldn't help but think of what had happened yesterday.

When my lips met Dara-unnie's.

Truth be told, after everyone else went to bed after dinner, I didn't sleep for the entire night, until morning, around 3 am? I couldn't, because thoughts of the kiss kept replaying in my mind.

I really don't know what I'm feeling. I'm so confused. Why am I feeling like that when I'm with Dara-unnie. There's no way I'm falling for her. I'm pretty sure I'm straight, I even made plans to marry and have kids. 


I thought back about the time I hung up the phone on Seungri because I thought it was a stranger calling Dara-unnie. Did I really do that because I felt I was the leader and it was my duty to do so? Or did I do it because I was jealous?

And another time when Dara-unnie had to film her kiss scene with Minho over a 100 times. I was asked by an interviewer if I had minded. I said no, but I'm not sure if I meant it.

" CL-roo! You okay? You seem distracted. " Dara-unnie interrupted my thoughts.

" Yeah yeah I'm fine unnie ^^ " I smiled. Distracted by you.

" Okay then, let's see you sing and dance your solo ^^ Woooooo! " Dara -unnie clapped and Minzy and Bommie-unnie cheered.

" Okay! "

I took a deep breath and went into my performance mode.

" Mamchuji mayo sarang nurae, matjin neol wihae bulleojulge everyday. I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah "

As I did the dance, my eyes unexpectedly fixed on Dara-unnie's and I saw her blush. A surge of excitement flowed through my body and I could feel my body moving even more ily than before. When I was done, Bommie-unnie, Dara-unnie and Minzy were all eyes wide and couldn't stop clapping.

" Omo CL-unnie that was freaking hot! I've never seen you dance like that! Can you teach me? Kekekeke" Minzy giggled.

" Yah Minzy! Don't tease CL like that! But CL that was honestly amazing! You're going to get our fans nosebleeding if you do that live! " Bom-unnie praised.

" Thanks Bommie-unnie! Minzy ah, stop lying, you're even ier than me when you dance. Ero-Maknae! " I laughed.

I noticed Dara-unnie became exceptionally quiet and to end the awkwardness, I requested we practiced the final part of the song together.

" Let's practice the whole dance of the song one last time and then we'll call it a day! A go go go! "

As we got in formation, Dara-unnie cleared and prepared herself. Halfway, when I was dancing my part, Dara-unnie suddenly ran out of the room.

" Yah! Dara where are you going!? We're not done! Aigoo now we have to redo the dance! " Bommie-unnie complained.

" I guess we're quite prepared already so its okay, you girls have practiced enough for today, I'll meet you girls back at home, Dara-unnie is probably having cramps or something. I'll go check on her. " I ran after Dara-unnie to the washroom.

" Ssantoki! Are you ok-"

Holy .


Sorry for the long wait lol, I was planning the plot as I went along lmao! What do you think happened?? Did you like it so far? Comment Comment! I love reading your comments! ^^

Btw, let's have a minute of silence in condolences to Minzy's grandmother who passed away today (9/7/12).