내꺼 하자~?/Nekko haja~?

Perfect Two?

You two walked into the restaurant & got escorted to your reserved table. You ordered your drinks & browsed the menu. 
"Wah, everything sounds so yummy!" you said & Sungjae giggled.
"I don't know what I'm gonna have yet, pick something good out for me?" he asked.
"Uhm, okay~ How about the chicken fettucini?" 
"Mmm, sounds good!" you two ordered & talked while you waited for your food. "You know I'm officialy debuting next week right?" your mood suddenly went down. "Y-yeah.." you knew that you wouldn't be spending much time with Sungjae anymore. You'd probably only see him once a week, twice if you were lucky. He'd be too tired to even acknowledge you. 
"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm gonna make as much time as possible as I can for you!" he said with a wide smile that made your mood boost instantly. He was always capable to make you smile. That's why you were so thankful for having him.
"I know I know. I'm just scared."
"Scared? Of what KyuRi..?"
"What if you start forgetting about me? Or meet someone else.."
"Hey, don't say that. That will never happen, trust me okay? You're the best thing in my life." your heart started beating fast at his last remark. You really meant something to this boy & you felt amazing to know it.

You two ate then left the restaurant. As you were leaving there was a guy. He was looking at you with itense eyes. He was really handsome! You thought what you were doing & immediately broke the contact. Why did you feel this way? Why did you feel something for this guy all of a sudden if you didn't even know him? "Is something wrong?" asked Sungjae.
"A-anni~ let's go." You were walking hand in hand. 
"KyuRi-ah~"
"Yes oppa?"
"I want to ask you something~"
"Shoot!" you said with a wide smile.
"Keke~ well I was wondering.. would you be my girlfriend?"


DUN DUN DUN! Sungjae just asked Kyu Ri to be his gf >:)

Short chapter I know, sorry!