Super Junior

Super Junior Writer's Meme

1: Green Day
“Wake Me Up When September Ends”
4:45
HanChul

“Heechul hyung. Heechul hyung!”

Heechul grumbled in his sleepy state, peeking one eye out to be met with his dongsaeng, Sungmin. He glared at him, throwing a pillow on his face, muttering out a barely audible, “Didn’t I tell you never to wake me up?”

“Heechul, I kn—“

“Hyung!” Heechul snarled.

Heechul heard Sungmin sigh. “Heechul hyung, I know you’re still depressed about Hangeng leaving, but that’s no reason to mope around. You have fansites wishing for you to get better. But that’s not why I woke you up.”

“Then why did you?” Heechul snarled, pulling the pillow off his face.

Sungmin smiled faintly. “Someone’s here to see you.”

As if on cue, a figure appeared in the doorway, a backpack on his back, his black hair spiked up. Heechul blinked, unsure if he was seeing right. It was Hangeng. The same cute little smile he always used to have was there. “Hi, Heechul hyung.”

Immediately, Heechul flew out of bed, ignoring his morning breath and possibly repulsive bedhead, throwing himself onto Hangeng. They stayed like this for a few minutes, Sungmin deciding to leave.

Heechul pulled himself off Hangeng. “I missed you so much.”

Hangeng grinned. “I missed you too.”

~*~

2: Bruno Mars
“The Lazy Song”
3:15
KyuWook

“Ryeowook, does this ever get boring?”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were snuggled together on their dorm’s couch in the living room. The others were in their rooms, leaving the two alone. Kyuhyun finally had a day off after Catch Me If You Can ended, leaving him alone with his boyfriend.

“Not at all. Unlike you, I enjoy not working,” Ryeowook reminded him, poking Kyuhyun in the belly, which was exposed, as his shirt had rid up while they were sitting here.

“Well, I’m bored.”

“Then what do you want to do?” Ryeowook asked, eyeing Kyuhyun.

They threw out ideas of what they could do without the other members, taking a few minutes, until Kyuhyun finally came up with one. “You’re still a , right?”

Ryeowook gasped. “Kyu!”

“What?”

Ryeowook sighed. “Yes.”

Kyuhyun smirked, pulling his hyung off the couch by the hand. “I can fix that.”

~*~

3: Super Junior
“Monster”
3:47
KangTeuk

Leeteuk couldn’t keep the tears from his eyes as he watched Kangin pack his bags messily, furious. It was an accident, but Kangin had just showed up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Leeteuk’s head throbbed, the alcohol he drank a few hours ago taking a toll on him. He had shoved his tongue down a random man’s throat in his heist to kiss someone, Kangin coming to get some Soju at the bar for himself at the exact time.

“Kangin, please,” Leeteuk sobbed.

“No! No more of your ! I’m out of here,” Kangin snarled. “I gave my life to you, and you threw it away. You’re no better than a monster.”

“It was an accident! I was drunk!” Leeteuk choked out, trying to grab Kangin’s hand, who gladly yanked off the hand of his ex-lover.

“I don’t believe you. Why don’t you tell this to someone who cares? Maybe that guy who you made out with last night behind my back?” Kangin mocked, aggressively grabbing his hand off the nightstand and walking out.

“Kangin, don’t leave.”

Just as he was about to leave, Kangin turned around. “I loved you so much.”

And he left.

~*~

4: U-Kiss
“Tick Tock (Out of Time)”
3:42
EunHae

“I’m sorry, Donghae. This is the end.”

Donghae’s muscles clenched as he stared at the floor. He knew this was the end. From the day he skipped his pills on purpose. He had no friends and he couldn’t dance now that he was so weak, so what was the point of living?

He watched as his doctor, Dr. Lee Hyukjae, watched him with sympathetic eyes. “Are you okay? Can I help you with anything? Do you feel sick?” he asked, concerned.

“No,” Donghae answered in a monotone voice.

“Then what is it?” Dr. Lee asked. Donghae just stared at him. He wasn’t Korea’s hottest ulzzang, but his doctor wasn’t ugly. In fact, he was kind of cute.

“I just didn’t know it would be the end so soon.” Now that it was actually happening, he didn’t want it to.

“Is there any way I can help ease the pain?” Dr. Lee asked, tapping his clipboard against his thigh.

Donghae’s lips twitched, almost into a smile. “I think I know how.”

~*~

5: Dalmatian
“E.R”
3:43
SiBum

The only thing Siwon could tell was that he was in pain.

It was scalding, and spreading through his body fast. When he had tried to get up, he couldn’t even get on his knees without screaming in pure agony. Everything ached. When he tried to open his eyes, everything was blurry.

He tried many times to focus his vision, until he caught sight of a crumbled red vehicle, the front entirely folded over a thick tree.

Siwon realized that he had been in a car accident.

It took a few tries, as his voice wouldn’t come out, but he finally managed to croak out the name of his lover, Kibum. People who had witnessed the crash were calling 911. Siwon could only look for Kibum.

Until he found him.

He was laying sprawled a few feet away from Siwon, his face bloodied and his limbs dripping of blood. Siwon didn’t see his chest moving.

Siwon let out a choked sob when they stuffed him in an ambulance on a stretcher, watching as they covered his lover’s body with a white sheet.

~*~

6: MBLAQ
“Run”
3:15
YeMin

Sungmin growled as he pulled the trigger of his pistol, the shot landing right in the man’s throat. He fell to the ground, blood gushing out of the wound, Sungmin with a satisfied smirk on his face. Bastard.

He saw someone watching him out of the corner of his eye, causing him to grab his gun and point it at the shadow, though his gun was empty. “Who are you?”

“Relax. I’m on your team,” the man assured him, stepping under the streetlight nearby. His hair was shaggy and dark colored, his hands folded behind his back. “Kim Jongwoon. I go by Yesung, though.”

“On my team? Since when? I work alone for the most part,” Sungmin added, putting his gun in his holster and walking towards Yesung.

“Your boss thought you needed a friend.”

Sungmin laughed. “No he didn’t. Why are you really here?”

Yesung smirked. “That’s my secret.”

~*~

7: Super Junior
“Coagulation”
4:20
ZhouRy

Zhoumi sped through the streets of China in his car. He wasn’t sure where he was going; in fact, the sole purpose of getting out of his house—it reminded him too much of Henry, so he couldn’t stay—was to go think things through.

The relationship ended far too quick and not for a good reason. They just kept bickering over little things, until soon it became too much and Henry left. Zhoumi had cried himself out of water in his body.

His throat was parched. He didn’t bother to take care of himself anymore.

He was too depressed.

He continued to drive, all the memories of Henry flashing through his head; the rollercoasters together, the ice creams they shoved in each other’s faces, the nights they’ve laid in a tangle of sheets, energy drained.

It was all too much.

He knew exactly where he was going.

And when he got there, he found Henry sobbing on the porch as he ran to greet Zhoumi.

~*~

8: BIGBANG
“Alive”
0:48 (Crap)
SiChul

The crowd continued to scream as Super Junior stepped off stage, waving to all the fans goodbye for the night. Siwon was sweating like crazy, but he was probably happiest.

“That went well.”

“Yes it did,” Heechul popped in before planting a sweaty kiss on Siwon’s lips out of nowhere.

~*~

9: Beast
“Fiction”
3:54
KangMin

Kangin could only stare at the family he had come to know as brothers before he stepped on the care to take him to the office where he would get his uniform and begin his training. He had tears in his eyes, as well as the others.

Until Sungmin stepped up.

“Hyung!” he called, and Kangin rolled down the window.

“What is it?” he asked. Sungmin was the one he had to cut his relationship short with, as you couldn’t exactly keep someone in a relationship with no communication.

“Don’t leave. Please. I can’t do this without you in Super Junior and with me,” Sungmin sobbed, losing whatever cool he had left.

“I’m sorry, Sungmin. I have to.”

The driver didn’t let them talk anymore, as Kangin was already sort of late. He rolled up the windows, and Sungmin just watched Kangin drive away with tears running down his cheeks.

The 2 year wait began.

~*~

10: U-Kiss
“0330”
3:30
ShinHyuk

“Choco! Daddy’s home!” Eunhyuk called through the empty dorm. Usually when he came home from his schedule, Choco would come out and greet her owner with a wagging tail and yipping. She was nowhere to be seen today.

“Choco?” Eunhyuk shouted. “Baby, come out so I can see you!”

Nothing.

Immediately, Eunhyuk began to panic. Was she sick? Was she mad at him? Or, worse, was she lost? He checked everywhere, but couldn’t find her. “Eunhyuk-ah, what are you shouting at your dog for?” Shindong shouted, appearing out out his room.

“Choco’s gone!”

Shindong’s face went from angry to shocked.

So they ran around the house, trying to find Eunhyuk’s precious dog, coming up with absolutely nothing. They started to freak out, until they heard a rustle in the pantry.

Shindong opened the door and picked up a very crumb-covered Choco. “I don’t know how she got in there,” Shindong laughed, handing the dog to Eunhyuk, who showered Choco in kisses.

Shindong watched, a little creeped out. “Okay, that’s enough.”

~*~

Note: I kind of broke the rules on the KangTeuk. My keyboard had a crap connection and some of my keys didn’t work, and plus my mom came in while I was writing. So I started over. Sorry. Oh, and I might’ve taken a little extra time to finish the sentence on the SiChul… though, come on, I had 48 seconds. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Tbh, I only did this to see if it would help me with some future plot stuff. It didn't xD