♥Let's find you a table (your info guide)♡

Soulmate's Bowl ♥ Ramyun Shop {Apply Open}

 

Popular Bowls: (choose one of these as for your character. i have a plot for each bowl---it's a slight mystery to you now though:D)

{{Cupid's Arrow}} A bowl of pink noodles; it's said to be a bowl shared amongst couples---and will make them fall more in love. All couples eat this one together for its delicious and eye-catching display of romantic pink noodles; and little dumplings shaped like hearts and filled with beef or cinnamon apples. Another tall-tale for this bowl is that it can be given to the person you love and they'll fall for you.

{{Fairytales Exist}} A ramyun bowl of thin noodles; this bowl is usually seen as a 'good luck' charm to eat on days or in times when things are going south. While eating it the customers say it's joyful taste and slight simplicity is alluring and almost uncanny. It is a bowl that boosts spirits and is the right type for dreamers.

{{Message in a Bowl}} The classic model after the original fortune noodle; though these noodles are different. They only display good advice and funny little jokes on theres; customers find it fun to read each noodle; pondering what brilliant mind shaped words onto them. Sometimes people order special birthday suited ones; where there will be endearing messages to people. This is very popular as many have used it to ask out their girlfriend or displayed a message they couldn't say aloud.

{{Of Fantasma Spezia}} Known as the mysterious taste; each bite conjours up a new taste. Filled with black noodles; but the dark broth makes it hard to distinguish certain ingredients---one ingredient they know that exists is definitely cayenne pepper.

{{Rainbow Clippings}} Fillled with noodles of every color; this tends to be given to children but teens enjoy it just as much. It's just a little fun-filled bowl; and it comes with a free slice of cake----maybe that's why teens like it?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Types of Bowls:

{{Serendipity Bowls}}Randomly throwing in a surprise noodle into any bowl of ramyun. Each noodle has a serendipitous fortune! You may keep these in mind when you see a question on the app of these :D. They're are very rare and before people used to eat their ramyun without even noticing them---until few finally noticed the delicious surprise. Now every customer; mostly younger ones look closely for a surprise in their bowl.

Spider shaped noodle: One kiss on the lips from your favorite waiter or worker.

Cloud shaped noodle: They will give you hugs when you're feeling down

Sun shaped noodle: Give you hugs every time they see you

Pink heart shaped noodle: Go on a date with the employee

Toki/bunny shaped noodle: Your waiter will make you a cake/soup or type of food or thing that will say sweet things about you; and be almost like a love note.

Bear shaped noodle: One long bear hug

Smiley face noodle: They'll make you laugh and hang out with you

Angel wings shaped noodle: give you kiss on the cheek and say sweet things about you

Devil horns shaped noodle: Says y things to you; will steal kisses and hugs from you---o_O

Wand shaped noodle: The employee will do anything you want; it's almost like a wish. Exceptions are anything would be doing or saying embarrassing things; or anything they're uncomfortable with---otherwise they're pretty open-minded.

{{Soulmate's Bowl}}Any ramyun order you take could contain the new and once in a life time noodle----a prototype noodle the Red heart shaped noodle. Its the color of passion and romance; if you're lucky you could be one of five who will receive this in your order. Do not worry though it's done at random not by the choice of the your waiter or employee. You may date one of the employees most of who are open to the idea.

Key Ingredients:

{{History for the Bowl of Fortunes}}

Yaegwoon and Eorie's mother Lim Na seol's original fortune cups that influenced Yaegwoon's Serendipity Bowls and the Soulmate's bowl. Much like the concept of fortune cookies----Na Seol created a special white noodle that would have a fortune or message on it. How she did this was rather unknown to her children; and it always made the place rather interesting to come to. With her unseen death due to a mysterious poisoning in her ramyun---the place was nearly bought until Yaegwoon and Eorie stepped up with their own ideas for Bowl of Fortunes.

 {{Employee's}}(you may click on their names for more pictures of them)

Rina Ohashi 19 | Table Buster

Rina is---if not the closest to Yaegwoon; hailing from the warm places of Hawaii; She can be seen shining those nice mosaic tables; and setting them nicely. She likes her simple job and is always pleased to help Yaegwoon with decorative interior ideas---she practically transformed. Always seen smiling with a content expression it's almost rare to see her down. She's available for dates with customers!!

Amiaya Twins | 17 | Delivery servicers

These twins are hardly called by their individual names---Ami is the more mature and fancy of the two while Aya is all into rock style and being seen as tougher. These are personality wise; though their clothes and taste in appearance doesn't really change much. They're know for their comical disputes; they're blunt to the very end and not easily phased by anyone. They always have the others back in all situations and also know the other all too well. Ami can be distinguished by the blue bike she rides for deliveries while her sister Aya rides a pink one. These two are available and open to dating customers.  

 

Photobucket

Jang Hyun | 18 | Patissere

He spurs out the sweet treats and desserts for Bowls of Fortunes. Jang hyun is one of many of the teenagers who used to be in a gang and it was his job and opportunity at Bowl of Fortunes that changed him. With that being said he can be seen breaking up disputes and fights easily; he can't tolerate abusive people or boyfriends---and anyone who treats others crudely. He and the twins get along well; and he too is open to the idea of dating any customer or following the rules of Serendipity Bowls.

Photobucket

Kim Sun Kuk | 17 | Casheir

Thinking he's a bad boy; he is some rich kid struggling against his father. The details of his situation only the close knit family of the shop know all about it; customers never know---but they're impressed with his formal clothes and clean cut style. He's cutting edge,possibly conceded and undeniably one of the most wanted. Stay clear of Sun uk he is VERY available and never frets about how many girls fill up on requests for him----he seems to be a player. 

Photobucket

Lee Seung Ho | 18 Ramyun pro

He also like Jang hyun is of gangs; tough, loose and talkative he nabs the attention of girls. He conflicts with Sun uk thinking that one should treat girls like gold and not go through them like candy. He also has a creative hand in the ramyun ideas often improving the recipes of Lim na seol's ramyun bowls. He has even started to decipher her fortune noodles bowl. He is not available---for he doesn't like the idea of being in a relationship with someone he hardly knows.

6194857-portrait-of-japanese-old-lady.jp

 

Halmoni /Da ui {Go Da ui }| 54 | Janitor/ mentor

Da ui is always smiling and has helped out a great deal in the family. She has too had her heart shattered multiple times by the deaths of the Lim's; but when Yaegwoon had permission to take over---she refused to the very end. She saw that there was no way the place could recover after two amazing owners died the same death. And then there were ghastly rumors of it being possible that the each manager is going to be the victim of food poisoning deaths if they try to continue to run a ramyun shop.

List of Available employees: 

(this is the idol list who you may choose from for a love interest. Please tell me if you have anyone added to the list okay chicos?)

 love interest         enemy      kinsmen/family

 friend                    rival       ♡ current lover {boyfriend/girlfriend}

 bestie                   ♡ ex

Madamemoiselles

{2ne1} CL{Lee Chaerin} | Park Bom | Dara {Sandara Park} | Minzy {Gong Min ji}

{4minute} Nam Jihyun | Heo Ga yoon | Jeon Jiyoon | HyunA {Kim Hyunah} | Kwon So Hyun

{Apink} Park Chorong | Yoon Bomi | Jung Eunji | Son Naeun | Hong Yookyung | Kim Namjoo | Oh Hayoung

{Afterschool} Kim Jungah | Lee Joo Yeon | Uee {Kim Yoo Jin} | Raina { Oh Hye Rin} | Nana {Im Jin Ah}|

Lizzy { Park Soo Young}| E-young {Noh Lee Young} | Shin Gaeun | Yoo So young | Bekah {Rebecca Kim}| 

Kahi {Park Jiyoung}  

{B.E.G}Miryo {Jo mi hae} | Narsha {Park Hyo Jin} | Jea {Kim Hyo Jin} | Son Gain

{F(x)} Victoria {Song Quian} | Sulli {Choi Jin ri} | Krystal {Jung Soo Jung} | Amber {Amber Josephine Liu} | 

Luna {Park Sun Young}  

{Snsd}Kwon Yuri | Kim Taeyeon | Im Yoonah | Seohyun {Seo Joohyun} | Tiffany {Hwang Miyoung}| Kim hyoyeon | 

Choi Soo young | Sunny {Lee Soon Kyu} | Jessica {Jung Soo Yeon}

{Secret} Jun Hyo Sung | Song Ji eun | Han Sun Hwa | Zinger {Jeong Ha Na}

{Hello Venus} Yoo Ah Ra | Shin Yoonjo | Lime { Kim Hye Lim} | Kwon Nara | Alice {Song Jong Hee} | 

Yooyoung {Park jung hwa}

{Miss A} Fei {Wang Fei Fei} | Meng Ji Ah | Min {Lee Min young} | Suzy {Bae Sueji}

{Spica} BoA {Kim Boah} | Kim Bo Hyung | Yang Jiwon | Park Joo hyun | Park Narae

{Solo} Boa | Ailee | Juniel

{Employees} Rina Ohashi | Ami Suzuki {Twin} | Aya Suzuki {Twin}

Them Dudes

{B1a4}Jung Jinyoung | CNU {Shin Dongwoo} | Sandeul {Lee Junghwan} | Baro {Cha Sun woo} | Gongchan {Gong Chan sik}

{B.A.P} Bang Yongguk | Kim Himchan | Jung Daehyun | Yoo Youngjae | Moon Jongup | Zelo {Choi Jun hong}

{Beast/B2st} Yoon Doojoon | Yang Yoseob | Jang Hyunseung | Yong Junhyung | Lee Kikwang | Son Dongwoon

{Block B} Zico {Woo ji ho} | Ahn Jaehyo | P.O {Pyo Ji Hoon} | Bbomb { Lee Minhyuk} | Lee Taeil | Park Kyung |

U-kwon {Kim Yoo Kwon}

{Big Bang} Top {Seunghyun} | Gdragon {Jiyong} | Dlite {Daesung} | VI {Seungri} | Sol {Taeyang}

{Boyfriend} Kim Donghyun | Shim Hyun Seong | Lee Jeongmin | Jo Young min | Jo Kwangmin | No Minwoo

{Btob} Seo Eun Kwang | Lee Minhyuk | Lee Changsub | Lim Hyunsik | Peniel {Shin Dong geun} | Jung Ilhoon | Yook Sungjae

{Cross Gene} Casper {Chu Xiao Xiang} | Shin {Shin Wonho} | Terada Takuya | Kang Sangmin | Kim Yongseok | 

J.G {Gao Jia Ning}

{Daikokou Danji/the boss} Mika {Lee Suhoon} | Karam {Park Hyunchul | Woo Hyunmin | Lee Injoon | Jay {Jeon Jihwan}

{DBSK/TVXQ} U-Know {Jung Yunho} | Max {Shim Changmin}

{EXO K} Suho {Kim Joon Myeon}| Park Chanyeol | D.O {Do Kyungsoo}| Byun Baekhyun | Kai {Kim Jongin} | Oh Sehun

{EXO M} Xiumin {Kim Minseok} | Lu Han | Kris {Wu Fan} | Lay {Zhang Yixing} | Chen {Kim Jongdae} | Huang Zi Tao

{Infinite} Kim Sunggyu | Jang Dongwoo | Name Woohyun | Hoya {Lee Ho won} | Lee Sungyeol | L{ Kim Myungsoo} |

Lee Sungjong

{JJ project} JB{Im Jae Bum} | JR {Park Jinyoung}

{JYJ} Hero {Kim Jaejoong} |  | Micky {Park Yoo Chun} | Xiah {Kim Junsu}

{Nu'est} JR {Kim Jonghyun} | Aron {Kwak Youngmin} | Hwang Minhyun | Baekho {Kang Dongho} | Ren {Choi Min Ki}  

{MBLAQ} Yang Seungho | G.O {Jung Byung Hee} | Joon {Lee Chang sun} | Thunder/Cheondoong {Park Sanghyun} | 

Mir {Bang Cheolyong}

{Myname} Lee Gunwoo | Kang Insoo | Seyong {Kim Saeyong} | JunQ {Kang Joon Kyu} | Chaejin {Chae Jin Seok}

{SHINee} Onew {Lee Jinki} | Kim Jonghyun | Key {Kim Kibum} | Choi Minho | Lee Taemin

{Super Junior} Leeteuk {Park Jung Soo} | Hankyung {Han Geng} | Kim Heechul | Yesung {Kim Jong Woon} | Kangin {Kim Young Woon} | Shindong {Shin dong hae} | Lee Sungmin | Eunhyuk {Lee Hyuk Jae} | Lee Donghae | Choi Siwon | Kim Ryeowook|

Kim Kibum | Cho Kyuhyun

{Teentop} C.A.P {Bang Minsoo} | Chunji {Lee Chan Hee} | L.joe {Lee Byunghun} | Niel {Ahn Daniel} | 

Ricky {Yoo Changhyun} | Changjo {Choi Jong Hyun}

{Ukiss}Shin Soohyun | Eli {Kim Kyoung Jae} | AJ{Kim Jaeseop}| Hoon {Yeo Hoon min} | Kevin {Woo Sunghyun} |

{Shin Dongho}

{Solo} Jay Park |

{Employees} Jang Hyun | Kim Sun kuk | Lee Seung ho