Tuning into Channel 001

Broadcasting Live™ | AFF RP

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FROM AN ACTIVE AFF ACCOUNT. YOU WILL RECEIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS UPON ACCEPTANCE.

This MUST be the first thing people see when clicking onto your aff account and view your "Personal message"

 

 

 

 

BROADCASTING•LIVE
DISCLAIMER: This was made purely for entertainment purposes only.No copyright infringement is intended. This is a role play account

 

  • No public OOCThis is role play is for Dedicated RP players only. That means that no pictures, information, etc of your personal nature will be allowed to be broadcast via your account(s). If you wish to have plot discussions or character development please, join the AIM part of this rp, or post a blog that is on "Friends Only" and communicate there. If you wish to communicate out of character please do so in private. There will be NO OOC chat on walls, or public blogs/stories/etc.

 

Terms of Agreement

  • You are allowed to have two accounts, and you must be active in both.
  • Anything posted will be automatically assumed to be broadcasted for all to see. Every week there will be a "Paparazzi Blog Post" that is is a summery of your actions.

    NOTE: If you wish to post a private/journal blog put a notification that it is private in the title. 
     
  • You are allowed 2 weeks of inactivity before you are kicked out of the rp. Your spot will be re-opened, and you will have to re-apply if you wish to stay within the rp.
  • Events, Promotions, and other RP activities are on a voluntary basis only. You are NOT required to be in them.
  • Every celebrity is available for the taking. From Actors, to News Casters, to YouTubers. It is all fare game.
  • This is a Mature role play. but ual content MUST be kept private. Crude language, and other adult behaviors will be present out in the open with the exclusion of , , or other ual behaviors. 
  • Death is not allowed. You may choose to have your character attempt to commit suicide, be in an accident, etc, but no deaths.
  • Pregnancy is allowed, but Male Pregnancy is not.
  • This a Para ( 3rd POV ) and Script Chat Role Play. To know if the character is available to role play in a specific type please note that they will have "Para/Script Chat," "Para Only," or "Script Chat Only," next to their name. 
  • AIM RP is not mandatory. Username is up to you; there is no specific format. For the list check the right side of idol's name to add him/her.
  • Ask must be on. Anon option is optional.
  • Your AFF username MUST be the following, "Broadcasting-IdolName." You will not be accepted if you do not follow this rule.
  • Only add people within this rp. You can interact with others, but only add those within this rp.
  • To join this role play simply leave a comment saying:

          Idols| Belonging to a group/band :                             " ______________ from _________________ is ready to be broadcasted live!" 
          Idols| Solos, 
Ulzzangs/Models, Actors/Actresses:        " ______________ is ready to be broadcasted live!"