I'm a Saiyan?

Super Saiyan
My name is Hansudo and I live in this horrific planet that gives me crazy dreams of the planet being destroyed and then being saved by a man that can turn his hair blonde. Sometimes I just forget about it and live my boring life like today, I walked out of my bed and then suddenly I just begin to notice it... There are people that can fly in this town! Like the Hercule's daughter, Videl. And this man named the Great Saiyaman. It all seems weird, but I snapped out of it and got ready to go to school, so when I finally got their I had to go to the bathroom really badly during class... So I asked and exactly as I asked, Gohan asked too. He is one of the good-looking kids in my class. So as I was in the bathroom I asked him, "Why don't you speak to anyone, your always so quiet?" But when I looked in his bathroom stall, his clothes were there and he was gone. It was super weird and when he came back, it was super shocking! I found out he is the Great Saiyaman! Gohan then told me not to tell anyone and if I kept my promise he would allow me to meet the man that constantly saves the world. The man that can turn his hair blonde! The only reason he said that is he heard my talking to my friend in class about him. So I had to wait for school to end, this was going to be freaking crazy annoying. So after school I was taken there while being flied by Gohan. He was holding me and he was super strong!, I was sorta scared because what if he was lieing and wanted to kill me? It was dark and he was taking me to the woods. I kept asking questions like hell! "When will we be there?", "Are you sure you know what your doing?", "How do you steer the way your flying?", and finally as he was answering my questions we were there. I saw the man and he screamed out loud, "Hey Son! Your home late, Chichi just made dinner!" I was crazily wierded out when i found out it was his dad! He asked who I was and before I could make up a good lie Gohan just said, "He discovered I'm the great Saiyaman." But some reason he was calm with it. His name is Goku. I asked him if he could turn blonde and I found out it's called, "Super Saiyan" I was blown away when I saw it! Then the moon appeared, it was a full moon and i glared at it even though my parents oddly told me not to. As I was glaring a freaking tail sprouted out right above my ! Goku then told me I am a Saiyan. He told me all about it and I was fascinated I learned I too can be able to fly and turn in to a Super Saiyan. I was so lucky that I got to meet him and now I found I can have amazing heroic powers! Hell yes, and Goku was super nice and said he would train me to fly and do other things Saiyans can do! I was so madly happy that Goku asked me if I was ok.