Yewook photo shoot

The photo shoot

 

 


Yesung was having his make up done next to Ryeowook who was acting nervous and excited. 
" What's the matter with you? Its only a photo shoot."
" Nothing! I just..." Ryeowook looked away annoying the make up artist.
" Sorry..." He mumbled to her.
" Its not like were going to be together." Yesung and Ryeowook were told to have a shirtless photo shoot together for fan service. Every one but little Ryeowook were calm and thought it was no big deal.
" Alright next couple!" The photographer motioned for the two boys to come over after taking Siwon and Heechuls pictures. Ryeowook breathed heavily. Yesung appeared almost unaffected by the fact he would be holding an caressing another man. However his heart was beating faster then his eyes could blink. After getting into position the photographer told yesung to sit down on the sofa that was set up in the middle of the set. Ryeowook was told to sit on his lap facing him and holding his shoulders.
" Wh- what!?"
" Its ok just don't think about it ok." Yesung's words sent chils down Ryeowook's spine he felt limp touching his shoulders. The small red head lifted his leg setting it on the left side of Yesung's lap. His breath becoming more and more unsteady. Finally he was sitting on the black haired mans lap. Yesung held his waist then put his head against his chest looking at the camera. Ryeowook leaned his head against his feeling a little more relaxed and sat completely on his lap and wrapped his arms around Yesung's neck as flashes blinded him. Yesung's hands rubbed his sides then stopped close to Ryeowook's chest. Suddenly Yesung touched his lips to Ryeowooks neck making him shiver and shake.
" Ah! Yesung!"  Ryeowook squished his eyes closed has warm lips trailed his neck. Yesung groaned deeply and quietly closing his eyes. The camera went crazy catching these two acting as y as they were. Yesung trailed his tung up Ryeowook's neck putting his hand up the shivering back. 
" Aaaah~" Ryeowook leaned back loudly griping the back of Yesung's head.
" Look at me." Yesung whispered in to his lovers ear. Ryeowook looked slowly into deep , dark, and y eyes  sensing a bit of hungry lust. A pair of lips crashed longingly against his. Yesung groaned and pressed harder and harder opening his lips as Ryeowook did the same. There tongues crept inside each others mouth making them hold each other tighter.
" Ok Ok they've had their fun lets make them stop now." Siwon said using a fancy hand gesture to make a point. 
" Its about time they started to date! They've been flirting for months now without even realizing it!" Shingdong said putting a piece of bread into his mouth. The other members just stared half smiling not knowing what to say. Kibum commented that if they start screwing in the dorm he's making them sleep in a hotel. 
The two finally stopped and looked shyly at the other members then at each other. 
" Well that will make great fan service little wookie." Yesung took his lovers hand and kissed his cheek. Ryeowook just giggled jumping on his back for revenge with a piggy back ride.