The Effects of Skinshipping and Sleeptalking

Skinship and Sleeptalk Devil

 

......................................................

 

L. Joe walked up to Jade and gave her a back hug.

 

“Jade-ah~” he said as he swayed Jade’s body with his.

 

“Yah, Byunghyun oppa, why do you always do that when I’m doing something?”

 

Jade heard Changjo laugh. “Jade-ah, he’s always like that to Ricky.”

 

Jade tried to push L.Joe away. “Then, he should just stick to his Ricky!” She turned to L.Joe. “You!” She pointed at him as he stepped back. “I’m busy so stop bothering me, ya hear?!” She glared at him.

 

L.Joe laughed but didn’t go away as he kept on staring at Jade.

 

As soon as Jade turned around, L.Joe once more hugged her.

 

She squirmed and tried to escape L.Joe’s embrace. “Aish! Do you like me or something?! You keep on clinging on to me!”

 

As soon as L.Joe heard what Jade said, he stepped back and let go of her. “Hah, don’t be cocky now and don’t misunderstand. I don’t like you even though you’re pretty.”

 

Jade stared at L.Joe. “You think I’m pretty?”

 

L.Joe was taken aback as he realized he let something unnecessary slip out of his mouth. “B-But even though you’re pretty, I just don’t like you!” He said defensively.

 

Jade rolled her eyes. “I bet you like me. That’s the reason why you cling onto me so much.” She gave a sarcastic laugh.

 

“You’re just saying that because you like me.”

 

Jade scoffed. “And you’re being defensive because you’re in love with me.”

 

Chunji entered the room. “What’s up with those two?”

 

“Having a narcissist fight.”

 

As Jade and L.Joe continued bickering, Chunji watched curiously. “L.Joe likes Jade.” He whispered to Changjo.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“A guess.”

 

Later that day, L.Joe was sleeping and as usual, he was sleep-talking.

 

Chunji and Changjo shares a room with L.Joe so they talk to him when he’s asleep. After all, he’s a better conversationalist when he’s off to dreamland.

 

“Jade-ah~” L.Joe mumbled in his sleep.

 

Chunji and Changjo looked at each other.

 

Trying to contain their laughter, the two boys ran to the sleeping L.Joe.

 

“Byunghyun hyung, do you like Jade?” Changjo asked.

 

L.Joe mumbled something incoherent.

 

“What?” Chunji asked.

 

“Yes...”

 

Chunji and Changjo shot a look at each other once more before laughing.

 

“Hahahahaha. DAEBAK! Chunji hyung, you’re daebak!!!” Changjo laughed.

 

“Sshhh! You might wake him up!” Chunji warned.

 

But it was too late. L.Joe already woke up, looking pissed off.

 

“What’s the noise about, Changjo?!”

 

“Hyung, you just confessed that you like Jade!” Changjo laughed.

 

Chunji whacked Changjo in the head. “Yah! Don’t tell him that we asked him while he was asleep.”

 

But the two realized that they just told L.Joe what they did. “Uh-oh.” they said at the same time.

 

“Are you two making fun of me while I’m asleep?!?”

 

Annoyed, L.Joe left the room and went outside to calm his nerves.

 

Actually, he was embarrassed that he had just confessed to his friends that he liked Jade. He didn’t like admitting his feelings for that certain girl.

 

As he sat down at a bench, he heard a voice too familiar to him that he was sure who the owner of the voice was. “Byunghyun oppa!”

 

But since he was pissed off, he just glared at her.

 

“What’s the matter?”

 

He didn’t answer.

 

Jade poked his cheek. When L.Joe is not being a bother to her when she’s doing something, she’s actually sweet to L.Joe.

L.Joe looked at her.

 

As he turned, Jade made a funny face.

 

L.Joe stared at her.

 

And then his face twisted into a weird smile.

 

And then he laughed.

 

“Ah, darn.” And he laughed some more.

 

Jade laughed with him. “Just a second ago, you were glaring at me and now you’re laughing like the idiot that you are.”

 

Not minding the insult, L.Joe laughed some more and pulled her close to him.

 

“What can I say, you have this unbelievable ability to make me smile.” He laughed again, resting his head on Jade’s shoulder.

 

“I’m not some sort of a clown, you know.”

 

L.Joe didn’t reply to that.

 

“Ne, Jade-ah.”

 

“Hm?”
 

“I like you.”

 

It was Jade’s turn to not answer him.

 

Worried, L.Joe looked at Jade. “Jade-ah?”

 

But what he saw made him laugh. He saw that Jade was blushing fifty shades of red.

 

“Yah! Don’t make fun of me!”

 

“You just look cute and—“ he just couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“If you don’t stop laughing, I won’t kiss you.” She blurted out.

 

They were suddenly quiet, both surprised of what Jade just said.

 

“I mean—“

 

But before Jade could even come up with an excuse, L.Joe had already pulled her into a kiss.

 

As L.Joe pulled back, he whispered, “From now on, I’m your official boyfriend and I’m now allowed to have skinship with you whenever I like.”

 

To that, Jade couldn’t protest.

 

She just nodded.

 

L.Joe smiled as he made a mental note to himself. ‘I must thank Chunji and Changjo later.’

 

.............................................................................