A Kiss

Because I Met You
  • Annyeong dear readers! (: this chapter is going to be short >.<

I couldn’t sleep last night Ugh... My eyes are all swollen. I was walking to school, thinking about my cell phone I’m domed if they have it TT_TT. When I got to my classroom I found Jia sitting on her desk “Annyeong Jia~” I said and sat behind her, “Oh HyoMin annyeong! Why were you acting weird last night” she pouted “Eh? What are you talking about Jia” I said while getting my book and a pencil out “I was texting with you last night and you were really weird, it was like if I was texting with somebody else and not you” I was pale, Could it be them “Oh yeah and you have to go to the rooftop of the school in lunch time” she said. “What?” I said clueless “Aigoo HyoMin don’t you remember, you told me yesterday to remind you” Jia eyebrows rose, I couldn’t make up of what she was talking about “Here see by yourself” she showed me text messages.

HyoMin:

Annyeong.

Received 9:23 pm

Me:

Annyeong~ (: g0t l0ts 2 tell ya!

Sent 9:25 pm

HyoMin:

What’s my full name?

Received 9:30 pm

Me:

Eh...O_o Sun HyoMin

Sent 9:32 pm

HyoMin:

What’s my classroom number?

Received 9:35 pm

Me:

1B HyoMin… u are actng weird are u 0k?

Sent 9:38 pm

HyoMin:

Remind me tomorrow that I have to go in lunch time to the rooftop of the school. Araso?

Received 9:40 pm

Me:

Araso~ But why? Are u g0ing 2 meet up with a guy (;

Sent 9:42 pm

What? Does this means the person that has my phone will be waiting there for me? “So HyoMin~ who are you meeting up with?” she said looking at me curiously. “Someone…” I muttered. “Yah. Just tell me” she whined. “The thing is that… yesterda—“ I wasn’t able to finish what I was going to tell Jia because our teacher Mr. Park entered the classroom and as usual we rushed to our seats. You don’t want to get in Mr. Park’s bad side.

The lecture today seemed to be really long and boring. I couldn’t stop thinking about the text message.

The day went on and finally it was time for lunch. I felt nauseously nervous. Ugh who could this person be?.  Jia already went to the cafeteria and was sitting with her boyfriend. –Sigh- its time…fighting!

I took each step slowly on the stairs “Should I go or should I not?” I asked myself “What if that person is a psycho!... ugh just go HyoMin” I rushed up the stairs and got to the door of the rooftop. “Here I go…” I opened it and took a look around but no one was there.

“Eh? Could this person be tricking me?... I guess I came too early" I waited and waited until I got frustrated and decided to go. I was about to go when the guy I saw with Soyeon the other day appears. Maybe he just came here to get some fresh air. He started walking in my direction looking directly at me, I looked around me to make sure he wasn't going to come this way but he stood there infront of me. –Gulp- .”HyoMin?” He asked, I nodded. “Here…” he handed me my cellphone. Our hands touched each other and I felt my heart skip a beat. “I send some messages to find out who you were… I hope it doesn’t bother you” he said. “Eh… it’s alright” I said without looking at him directly, why is my heart beating so fast. “I...I... should go now, thank you” I said taking a step forward.

Suddenly I felt my arm being grab. He looked at me with such fierce eyes. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Don't you remember me?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes. At this moment my mind became fuzzy, I took a good look at him to find a trace of the meaning of this. But all I could see was his eyes staring back at me. Losely he let go of my arm. "Sorry... I think you are confusing me with someone else" I said. When I said that he took a glance at me then stared at the ground as if he wasn't listening to me. "Well, I'll be going now-- thank you" I said and since I didn't get any reply I just smiled and turned away. "Wait.." He said and walked my direction, I turned confused just to be faced by him and suddenly.... He grabbed my face with both of his hands and..... KISSED ME. It all happened too fast for me to even understand  what was going on. My heart started beating really fast that it made me think I was going to have a heart attack. But without thinking twice, I pushed him away and punched his face. All I can recall seeing at that moment was his gorgerous face being pulled away and swung flying. Wait a sec... what did just happen?  Before he could recover from my punch I rushed inside the school to the stairs, I even remember tripping over a step. My mind was rushing with questions that I didn't have the answers for. 

I was heading where Jia was located but remembered she was with her boyfriend so instead I went to the bathrooms to calm down. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and touched my lips; I felt anger rising in my body. “Ugh! I hate you! I hate you!” I said angrily without noticing that there was a girl staring at me. Ops babo! I looked around embarrased and locked myself in one of the stools. Well, now here, I can relieve my anger without people giving me weird looks, or at least me not looking at them looking at me doing strange things with weird looks on their faces....wait HAVE I GONE CRAZY? "AHHHH!" 

 

****I EDITED THIS WHOLE CHAPTER BECAUSE OF VARIOUS MISTAKES THAT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE**** PLEASE KEEP READING, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HERE SOON****

                                                                                       ***

 

Ulzzang Lee ChiHoon as Jihoo (:

 

And Ulzzang Jung Roo as HyoMin (=