Officially friends~

Hello~

Your POV:

I bumped into him again. Pabo. Well at least I had chance to thank him. And we will meet today to practice. I like this kind Sehun. So officially I'm going to meet him. It's nice that he doesn't hate me. And he's kinda...cute?

 

Classes ended and I went to my locker to leave books, then I went to our school's park. It was huge park with lots of flowers, benches and fountain. It was very beautiful and peacefull. I sat on the bench when I saw someone running to me. It was Sehun of course. He stood in front of me and took deep breath.

"Are you waiting for me long time?" He came to breath and spoke.

"No. I just came here." I said calmly.

" Oh okay. Erm shall we go somewhere?"

"Where?"

" Ermm ice cream shop?"

" Alright" And we went to the nearest ice cream shop.

 

We ordered ice creams, I ordered strawberry and Sehun chocolate.

She broke the silence. " Erm, you know, I've been rude to you at the start, and I'm sorry"

"It's okay, don't worry about that" I started eating my ice cream.

"So shall we know each other better? Since we're working together, you know..."

 

Wait. What? He wants to know me better? Yay. Really I think we should finally meet each other better.

 

I nodded. "Nae."

" So tell me something about you?" Sehun started.

" What you want to know?"

"Well when's your birthday, what you like-dislike, etc."

I took deep breath. "Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Soo In imnida. I'm born on 12 June and I'm the only child. I like: ice cream, dancing,rain, summer etc. I dislike: bad people, my neighbor, being sick etc."

He laughed. "Neighbor?"

"Yes, he's so mean. AIsh" We both laughed for a while.

"And I'm older than you 3 months" 

"Yes, I should call you oppa?"

"Noooooo. That makes me feel old" He pouted and I almost melted. Oh God help me.

"Okay, okay" I smiled. "Now your turn."

 

 

Sehun's POV:

She smiled and said "Now your turn"

I smiled and started. "Annyeonghaseyo. Oh Se Hun imnida. I'm born on 12 April and I'm the only child too. I like: ice cream too, Bubble tea, dogs, dancing, and stuffs. I dislike: Mrs Hwang, weird people, strangers, etc."

She laughed. "Mrs Hwang? Hahahah she's weird." I nodded.

" So we're similar." She nodded. "Oh by the way, what kind of song we should make?"

SooIn looked at me. " I think rep would be cool."

" Yes, since I don't have good voice, it would be easier."

" I can't sing well either."

We laughed. And I spoke " And we are going on competition. Hahahaha."

"Yes." We ate our ice creams and went to the fountain.

 

She was funny and cute at the same time. Really with those glasses and aegys while laughing. Waaah.

I hope we will get along good. We sat near the fountain and talked. I was thinking and didn't notice that she's calling for me. She splashed water on me and I 'woke up'.
" You little, how dare you" She looked at me a bit suprised and started running.

 

I chased her, but she's fast.  We were running around fountain and I splashed her few times. We were laughing like crazy. There wasn't a lot of people around but we didn't care at all. She sat and I caught her. I was splashing her in revenge but she suddenly...

 

 

Find out in next chapter :D

Hope you like it^^

Gomawooo for subscribes and comments. Sarangmida ♥