Chapter 1

Seven's Legend

No Ones POV:

********** 

"Hello??  HEEELLOOOO?? Is anyone there??"  Seven asked as his voice echoed through the dark space.

He walked on for hours and hours and he still didnt know how to get back home.  He had lost his phone somewhere during the walk.  

"Seriously can anyone help me??"  He asked once again as nothing answered him.  Then all of a sudden he heard a distant noise as his ears perked.  It was almost like...... a bird?  Then he heard the strong flap of wings as something knocked him down.

"OW! HEY!"  He struggled to stand up but he couldnt.  As he looked up something was bright and shining, it almost blinded his eyes.  Then he was able to make out a figure.  There it was, the rainbow bird above shining.

***********

"HEY!"  Seven woke up as he accidentally clashed heads with TOP.

"OW!! Son of a-"  TOP said as he clutched his forehead and rubbed it, "Seriously dude what's ur problem?"

"MY problem?" Seven asked bewildered as he also was rubbing his head, "What r u doing sneaking into my room?.... AGAIN?!"  

TOP then stood up straight as the pain almost went away, then he smirked, "Nightly jogs."

"No.. Seriously?  You were serious about that??"  Seven asked as he sighed out of annoyance and fell back down on his bed.

"You know i dont joke about exercising."  TOP said like he shouldve known.  Seven did but he refused to believe that they were going to go on nightly jogs at 9pm starting today just so they, or TOP, can get his body ready for the girls-basketball- for the new school year which was starting tomorrow.

"Yea and you know i dont joke about sleeping."  Seven pulled the covers over himself but TOP stripped them off.

"Come on dude.  You're my BEST friend."  TOP said whining.

"Can we do something about that?  I honestly dont think this is working out.  But dont worry its not you... its me."  Seven said as he clutched his pillow attempting to sleep.

"Stop joking around man.  GET UP!"  TOP yelled.  Seven  then sat up as he looked frustrated, "Fine whatever it takes to get you to shut up."  

TOP smiled at him, "Atta boy i knew you'd come through."  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"S-Seriously......."  Seven took a deep breath as he clutched his his stomach, "Lets take a break!"  He yelled as TOP was running full speed ahead of him.

"Come on it's only been half an hour!"  TOP yelled back.

"Imma faint."  Seven whispered to himself as TOP suddenly stopped with eyes wide.  Seven didnt see him and so bumped into his back but of course the muscular TOP didnt budge.

"DUDE!  Seriously?!  NOW you stop."  Seven yelled as he took deep breaths and bent down clutching his stomach.

"Is that fire?"  TOP asked as he pointed his finger at the smoke and red light in the forest.

"Isnt that the direction of that 'haunted' house or something?"  Seven asked, "lets check it out."  He then forgot about his aching body and ran full speed with TOP.

As they reached the area, it was indeed the house.  They observed as there were firefighters and policemen trying to drive away the few spectators.

"Whats happening?"  TOP asked as they overheard two people, a man and a woman.

"WE HAVE TO GET IN THERE!"  The man yelled

"Our daughter is stuck!"  The woman yelled as well.

'I'm sorry but we're trying to get her out."  The policeman said pushing them back.

"R u stupid?!  If she gets burned by those flames she'll-"  Then Seven heard enough as his 'heroic' instincts, the only thing 'charming' about him in TOP's words, kicked in.  He ran top speed, and he runs fast if he's serious, so no one really saw him except TOP run into that burning building.

"SEVEN!"  A policeman saw TOP and pushed him back.

"Son i'm going to have to ask you to stay back."

"Wait no! SEVEN!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seven had his jacket over him as he searched the burning house, he coughed a couple of times as he avoided falling and burning items.

"HELLO?!  Is anyone in here?!"  He yelled as he wandered about, "Hello??!!!"

"HELLO?!  CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?!"  He heard a girl's voice as he ran towards her direction.

"HELLO?!  I can help you!  Where are you?!"  He yelled back as he looked around and saw a girl around his age huddled in a corner, in danger of being burned.

He then went over to her carefully as he put his jacket around her.  She looked up with tears in her eyes, her vision slowly clearing up as she caught sight of Seven's face.  He picked her up as he walked her across slowly avoiding the flames.  

"Come on!  We're almost out!"  Seven yelled as he led her close to exiting out of the back door.  But then a burning piece of wood dropped on his right upper arm, close to his shoulder.

"AH!"  Seven felt the burn as he swiped off the wood really fast before any more damage can happen.  

The girl couldnt pay attention because she was about to pass out because of the smoke.  Seven bit his bottom lip to hold in his pain as he hurried her along.  One more step..... And they were out the back door.

The girl and Seven both coughed as they lay on the soft grass and dirt beneath them.

"Seven!"  TOP came over as everyone else was paying attention to the front of the house.

He helped Seven up and then the girl.

She looked up at Seven, "Th-Thank you... I dont know what to say.."  

"No problem."  Seven said as he was out of breath.

"Han Byul??!!!"  A woman's voice cried out.  Han Byul then looked up to see her mother as she yelled, "Mom!"  She ran over to her still holding Seven's jacket around her.  

"Are you alright?  Did you get burned?"  The woman asked.

"Yea i'm fine.  I made sure i didnt get burned."  She said assuring her.

"Han byul!"  Her father came along with a stern strict face, "I thought i told you not to come-"

"I know dad.. im sorry."  She said.. Her father sighed as he looked away and then looked back at her.

"Who got you out?"  Han Byul looked back but TOP and Seven were already gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dude.  R u sure you're alright?"  TOP asked not noticing Seven's slightly burnt short sleeve.

"Yea im fine."  Seven said as they were walking back home.

TOP punched his left arm, "Seriously.  You've gotta stop acting like a hero."

"The girl was in trouble."  

"Tch."  TOP said, "You need me to walk you home?"

"No-What am i?  Your girlfriend?"  Seven said as he momentarily stopped with a bewildered expression on his face.

"Hey."  TOP raised his hands in defense, "If you wanted to be my girlfriend you could've just said so." 

Seven let out a goodhearted smile, "Shut up dude."

"Alright.  Well then get home alright? Dont wanna hear u died from too much smoke."  TOP said as Seven gave him that good old head nod that guys do.  Then TOP ran off.

Seven then started walking again but then he winced in pain as he looked at his right upper arm.  His sleeve was slightly singed.  He lifted it up and found just a small red mark, It was barely a burn but it hurt so bad.

"Man... If this is what it feels like to get even a little burned... Im not ever running into burning houses again."  He then let down in his sleeve and started walking slowly back home.