You're either mine or No ones!

If I Can't have You!(one shot)

The day you left was the day I had lost my sanity. The day my angel wings had been broken and traded in for horns and a pitch fork. You didn't want me anymore. What was I supposed to do? Sit around and wait for you to come to your senses. Why couldn't you have seen that I was the one for you? I waited for you every day outside your home. But instead of being the good boyfriend you once were you showed me away. You called me names, and called the cops.


Me? I'm no stalker. I'm your girlfriend. Now and forever. Yet you seem to have forgotten it. Do you not remember the day I gave you the card that said 'Be Mine' on it? I meant it. I wanted you to be mine forever. Once you accepted it you can't change your mind. You gladly took the card and kissed me. Now who's the crazy one? You. The card spoke for its self. 'Be Mine.' And now you are.


The day I saw you holding hands with that girl. I cried. I was upset. You cheated on me. With some hussy off the street. You couldn't see the fact that she was trying to rip us apart. So I took matters into my own hands. I remember the look on her face when I had come to her door. She looked very surprised to see me. When she saw what was in my hand she begged, and begged.


"I don't understand why you won’t eat? I made your favorite." I said to you. But instead of responding you moved your head away from the spoon. You are getting me very, very upset. "Kim Jonghyun eat your food or you won’t eat for the rest of the week." I said firmly. You gave me a mean look and opened your mouth.


Remember the day I had taken you here? Everyone was against us, so we had to run away. I know your mad for me tying up your arms and feet. But you kept trying to escape. So what else was I supposed to do? Let you leave and throw away what I've worked so hard on? No not at all.

"It's time for bed." i said leading you over to bed. You laid down easily unlike most days where you would fight. "I see the medicine I put in your food is working well." Your big brown puppy dog eyes widened. I fixed your dark brown hair. I hung over you face perfectly. I loved it. It made you look y. i kissed your cheek and watched you until your eyes shut.

"Good night." I whispered.

* * *

You had gotten out of bed and tried to escape again. It got me very angry how you'd try to run away. We love each other so why would you do this?

I stood up from the bed and walked to you. You had tears in your eyes. You must be so happy to see me. But that's when you got me very upset. You threw your body into the window shattering the glass. Your body laid on the white snow outside. You attempted to stand but fell back to the snow covered ground.

"Jonghyun sweetie, that was very. Very, bad of you. Now I have to go get someone to fix the window. Since you upset me you'll have your punishment now." I said firmly. I led you to the closet and locked you in there. I had to use my phone to call someone to fix it. They replaced by the next day to my luck. You were finally free to come out.

"Guess what I got today?" I asked you. You just stared at me. I then showed you the tux. "It's finally ready for us." I had gotten you dressed, and then fixed myself in my hand made wedding gown.

"Don't I look pretty?" I asked. You didn't shake your head like I would have wanted you too. I walked to you with the bouquet of flowers in my hands. I ripped the tape off your mouth. "Tell me I look pretty." I demanded. You gave me that look that I don't like.

"Yo-you look pre-pretty." I kissed your forehead and smiled.

"Why thank you Jonghyun." I then played the music. Someone knocked on the door. "Look it's my friend. He's here to marry us." I kissed your nose and walked to open the door.

"Hello Misoo-ah." He said and bowed. I bowed as well.

"Come on in." You then began to scream.

"Please Sir help me. Help me. She kidnapped me! Please help me? I begging you please sir?" You cried. I walked to you and put the tape back on.

"Can I have a talk with my future fiancé?" I asked him. He smiled and left us alone. I gave you that look you give me that I don't like. "We are getting married why on earth are you being like this? Be a good boy and all you have to do is say I do." I smiled and let him back in. We both stood in the middle of the old house the music played and we held each other’s hands.

"Do you take Kim Jonghyun to be your husband?" He asked me. I looked at you.

"I do." He then faced you.

"Do you take Hwang Misoo as your wife?" You slowly shook your head as a tear rolled down.

"Aww he's crying tears of joy." I said.

"You may now kiss the bride." I leaned in but you turned your head. I grabbed your chin and turned your head. I then smashed my lips on yours. Even though the tape was covering yours. He then left and we were alone. I smile down at the ring on my finger.

"It's so pretty." I said. "You sir have wonderful taste in rings." I then took off the tape.

"I HATE YOU!" You yelled.

"Jonghyun, what are you talk-"

"I HATE YOU! I COULD NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU'RE CRAZY! A PHYCO! YOU NEED HELP!" You continued. I felt anger swell up through my vains. I felt a tear slip down the side of my cheek.

"Is it because of her? Because you still love her? Well Jonghyun...YOU ARE MINE!" I yelled and flipped the table over. "If I can't have you then no one can! NO ONE!" I yelled.

* * *

I cried as I watched the old house in the middle of the woods being engulfed by fire. I held on tight to our rings that were in my clenched fist. My tears then became laughter.

If I can't have you then no one can. You are mine and mine alone. But you didn't want me. So I had to get rid of you since you refused to be mine. Why wouldn't you want to be mine? I was good to you. I even got rid of that evil girl. I did it all for you. But I guess it was never enough. You just pushed me away. No matter how many times I tried. I loved you. So why couldn't you love me back?

* * *

I walked holding onto the rings in my coat pocket. You would've loved my new hair color. Red. It suits me very well. I was staring at the ground not paying attention to where I was walking, I then bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." The boy said. He had short black hair and big eyes. He was very tall too. I noticed my coffee that was in my hand spilled.

"It's ok." I said.

"Let me buy you another coffee?" He offered. I shook my head.

"I'm Jang MinJi." I said. Do you like my new name? I do.

"Choi Minho. Nice to meet you Minji."

*6 months later*

I handed him the red card.

"Be mine?" He read the card out loud. He smiled. "Of course." he said kissing my lips.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise, I don't break any of my promises." Choi Minho...I'll be taking your word. You are mine.
a/n
ok so i hope you liked my creepy one shot lol. I was really board when i started writing. I got insprided my Obbsession by SHINee and the music video by Kan MiYoun the name of the song is Going Crazy!