Lose you

Equation of Love

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

Arriving home, after Hyun-Shik had driven both Tiffany and Taeyeon back to Tiffany's home, Tiffany dragged Taeyeon inside, ignoring everything. Taeyeon managed to bow at Hyun-Shik as thanks while being dragged inside.

Hyun-Shik could only smile at the two .

 

 

Tiffany continued dragging Taeyeon up the stairs, down the small hall, and into her room. Once inside, Tiffany locked the door, and faced Taeyeon with a serious look.

"Who was that?"

"No one" Taeyeon responded back softly with her head hung low.

Tiffany slowly approached Taeyeon. She grabbed Taeyeon by the shoulders and brought her right hand, holding Taeyeon's chin, and making Taeyeon face her.

"What did we agree on? We both said we wouldn't keep any secrets from each other ... you promised me" Tiffany said, letting a tear drop down, as she recalled what happened when Taeyeon got seriously injured. 

" ... I can't"

 

"Why Taeyeon!?" At that moment, Taeyeon knew this was getting serious.

 

" ..... I'm sorry, I just can't"

 

Tiffany slowly dropped her hands down to her sides. She felt like she couldn't understand anymore.

 

"..."

 

"...."

 

".... S-so ... you don't trust me? .."

 

"What!? No, no Ppany that's not- ... aish ... I really didn't mean it that way. I just- ... *sigh* ... I don't want to cause you any trouble at all. And I especially, don't want to hurt you."

 

" ... but by not telling me, you are hurting me Taeyeon."

Hearing that, Taeyeon moved closer and hugged her softly. It broke her heart to see Tiffany like this.

 

"I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to hurt you ... I just don't want anything to happen to you. You are the best thing that has happened in my life, and I don't want to lose you"

 

Tiffany could hear the rapid beating of Taeyeon's heart. She was most definitely scared ... but of what?

 

"You won't lose me Taeyeon, I'll always be by your side, no matter   what" Tiffany slowly returned the hug as she said that. Taeyeon tightened the hug, afraid to let go.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Very short chapter

I know, and I apologize *bows*

 

However, I am working on the next chapter now, so just wait for it a bit and I shall post it up soon  :)

 

I also have my own personal reasons why I haven't been updating, but I'm back now, and I really want to end this story soon ... but not yet ;)

I thank everyone who subscribed and supported my story

I really appreciate everyone who also left a comment, you don't know how grateful I am to you guys, so thank you so much *bows x 10000000*

 

Thank you for reading

 

Sincerely,

 

Soshi9_4ever

 

Bye-bye. \(^-^)_

 

11/11/2014

19:45:53