EXO Analysis

EXO-K and EXO-M MACRO

EXO Analysis: How I see them so far.Source: yeongwonhi-chanyeol

  • Xiumin: Xiumin is relaxed and confident, but not arrogant. He sees everyone as a friend, and he's determined to succeed.
  • Luhan: Luhan is a child at heart, yet he is caring towards others. Luhan has the most humble spirit.
  • Kris: Kris only reveals his true personality once he's comfortable (hence *****face at first, biggest failing loser dork now) and cares for EVERY member. He really thinks of them as brothers and is protective, as they are his family now.
  • Suho: Though we tease that he can't control his children, Suho is the real father of EXO. The pride and love he has for the members just radiates from miles away. Probably because he trained for so long, he genuinely sees the members as youngsters he must protect; he's seen them grow physically, mentally, spiritually, and artistically and he is proud of them.
  • Lay: Lay is the definition of beauty and purity. He loves life and happiness and cares for all the members. He enjoys making people happy, he's selfless, and nothing matters as long as the people around him are happy. He's considerate of other people's feelings and convictions and he respects them. When he loves someone, he will lay his life down for them (no pun intended).
  • Baekhyun: Baekhyun has two sides. He shows the fans a confident and kkab personality and it's great, but offstage he is shy and he worries. He wants nothing more than to be brilliant and show others a good side and will neglect his own health/life if it means keeping other entertained.
  • Chen: Chen is pretty confident and easy going. He knows what he wants and he won't be taken down easily. He naturally gets along well with people and people like him.
  • Chanyeol: Chanyeol is sunshine. Chanyeol will never have a bad day and he will never let you have a bad day. He sees life as a gift, he cares for people and he is always ready to smile, no matter what comes his way.
  • D.O: D.O is all about manners. He is polite and respectful to everyone and he understands. He understands Suho's fatherly love for him and all ten of the other members and he takes it upon himself to help Suho out.
  • Tao: Tao has a very big heart. His soul and mind know no evil; he doesn't hold grudges. He likes people and gets easily attached and no matter what he goes through, he will always have love in his heart.
  • Kai: Kai is somewhat introverted, but he loves what he does and he wants to bring beyond-perfect performances. He cares a lot about everything, especially the fans, but he's shy and he doesn't know how to express what he feels. He looks tough but might just be a very fragile soul. He's afraid of being judged unfairly (with much reason) and keeps to himself to prevent it (and still people single him out because he doesn't express love as openly as others).
  • Sehun: Sehun does not open up to people easily, but once you've gained his trust he has so much love to offer. He cares too much for his loved ones and he will stick with those people through thick and thin. Sehun is hard to come through to, but his attention and love might be the most special once you've gained it.

 

 

 

_____________________________

cr. to the owner

 

Just wanna share this because I think 90% of this analysis is so true.

Our babies are such good boys especially my bias Suho and Lay.

T_T Huhu, I'm a proud umma~

 

 

 

I Am The Flight Knight-Captain, Kris Chapter V has been posted.

link below:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/232014/i-am-the-flight-knight-captain-kris-kris-exo12