~Chapter 2~

Who do I love or believe?

Donghae had the weirdest dream of his life. He was walking in a place he had never been before but it was absolutly beautiful. Although the funnyy yet weird thing was was that he wasn't dressed like he normally would have been for the day. Instead he was in a girls bikini. It made him laugh to himself and the only thing he could come up with for an explaination was that he was Eunhyuk saying was something about a girl. The second weirdest thing though in his dream was that Sungmin. He slightly paniced and started to walk backwards away from him. Watching him the whole time but it was to late. Sungmin had seem him. Donghae felt so embarrassed. He wanted to hide and cry his eyes out, but didn't. Sungmin didn't seem to notice what he was wearing or even laugh at him. That made him feel a little better about this crazy freaking dream of his.

"Donghae? Is that you?"

"Yes Sungmin...It's me...What are you doing here?"

"I am here to enjoy the water and the beautiful sunset with my one and only love."

"Who are you here with?"

"Why you silly goose."

His smile was so beautiful and bright it made Donghae's heart skip a few beats. He felt light headed but extremely happy to be there with him right then and there. They held hands and walked down the beach for an hour or so and watched the sun start to set. When the sun was almost completely gone Sungmin stopped and Donghae into an embrace and started to lean his face down towards his.

Donghae woke up with a violent shake and opened his eyes to a worried looking Eunhyuk.

"What?"

"You wouldn't wake up for about an hour Hae. I was starting to get worried."

"You don't need to be worrie Hyukkie. I am alright. I promise."

Donghae smiled up at Eunhyuk and gave him a hug as he got up out of bed. He got ready for the day and met up with Eunhyuk outside the front door.

"So what all do you think we will be doing today Eunhyuk?"

"Not sure Hae. Guess we have to wait and find out."

The brothers started walking to were they parted ways last night and waited for Sungmin to show up. They only had to sit there for about five to ten minutes before Sungmin showed up. When they saw Sungmin coming toward them they waved at him and he waved back to them. He ran the rest of the way and stopped in front of them.

"Hey guys. You guys up for another exploration of the town?"

"I am," answered Eunhyuk.

"Me too," Donghae said quietly.

They three boys took off and explored parts of the town they didn't see yesterday. They talked and laughed and watched as some of the strangest and weirdest people did the most stupidest thing they had ever seen a person do. They ate at one of the best resturants that Sungmin knew of. They had so much fun and neither Eunhyuk or Donghae thought they were going to have this much fun till after about a week or two of school when they started making friends and hanging out with them. They surprised themselves with the time they have spent with Sungmin and have had as much fun as they have.  Sungmin surprised them a few times as well with what he was showing them, telling them, and also with the way he acted around them.  It really made both Eunhyuk and Donghae feel like they belonged.  That feeling made the both of them extremely happy.  When it was time to split ways and go home then said their friendly goodbyes and returned home.  When they got home Donghae ran for the shower not even caring to read the same old note from Leeteuk and Jessica.  All Donghae wanted was the warm water.  Eunhyuk wanted the same thing but he could wait and let Donghae go first and sit and watch t.v for a while or maybe even draw in his sketch book.  The brothers went to bed soundly that night not waken up by anything even Leeteuk and Elektra.  For the first time in a long time the two brothers had a sound and peaceful nights worth of sleep...well except Donghae...