I won't let this chance slip away.

Chance [Sequel to: I Should Have]

Note: When the words are in purple, you are speaking in English. WHen it's orange it's in Korean. When it's normal colored it's Mandarin. 


Your POV

-Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one, who care about me? Shi luo de gan jue- -

My phone rang. Yes, EXO-M's MAMA. I answered my phone, "Hello?" I said. "Sweetie, it's your mom" Ah, it's actually mama... "Oh, hi mom! Why did you call?" I asked. "_____, do you remember your Kevin Ge?" Oh... "Yeah, I do. Why?" I grabbed a glass of water to drink. "Well, he and his group mates will be staying in your house." I instantly spit out my water. "WHAT?! WHY? I know I have a lot of space in my house, but can't they stay in a hotel." I said as I wiped up the water.

"Well, they're trying to stay hidden from fans, so Kevin called and asked if I knew where they could stay. So I told him to stay with you." Oh my God, thanks a lot mom. It's not that I don't want him around, but think about it. If fans found out. I'm dead. "Anyways, they should be at you-" 

-Knock knock-

"Wait a second, mom. Someone is at the door." I went to open the door to be greeted by Kevin Ge and 5 other boys behind him... "Mom, they're here. I'll call you later." I hung up and looked at him. He was still really tall... "K-Kevin Ge..." I looked at him in shock. He smiled and opened up his arms for a hug. "No hug?" He joked. I smiled and hugged him. I only reached up to his shoulders. He's so tall...

"_____, I missed you~" He said as he hugged me. "I missed you too~"

"Ahem" Kevin ge and I turned to look at a boy with deer like eyes and blonde-ish brown-ish hair. "Oh, we should get you all introduced." Kevin Ge said to me. I nodded and invited them into my house. They all sat on the couch. Kevin Ge and I sitting together on a two-seater couch and the rest of the boys sat on the other couches.

"Hello, I'm _____... I'm twenty years old~" I said.

The boy with deer like eyes spoke up and said, "Hello~ I'm Lu Han, you can call me Lu Han Ge, Hannie Ge, or HanHan Ge." He said as he brightly smiled.

Another boy spoke up, he had pure black hair and his arms seemed like it was muscle. "Ah, hello. I'm Kung Fu panda, Tao! I'm younger than you by a year~" Aigoo, he's so cute!

"Annyeong hasseyo, I'm one of the Korean members of EXO-M, Chen. I'm your age~" I smiled. Thank God I know Korean. Thank God for being half Chinese, half Korean.

A boy with squishy cheeks spoke up... "Annyeong hasseyo. I'm Xiumin, also known as Baozi. You can call me oppa! I'm the other Korean member of Exo-M"

"Hello, I'm Lay..." He was very quiet. He's so handsome... Well, all of them are...

"Ayo wadduuup, I'm Kr-" I pushed Kevin ge and laughed. "Kevin Ge, you're still weird as ever." He ruffled my hair. Oh, their rooms... That's right. I have 4 rooms in my house. One for me and  3 other guest rooms. I guest room made for one person and the other 2 were made for two people... "Uh, well, you guys can split into the rooms, two people in two of the rooms and one person in the singular room... That leaves one person." 

"Here, I'll pair them up. Tao and Xiumin in one room, Luhan and Lay in another, Chen can stay by himself. And I'll stay with you, like before." Kevin Ge said. "Okay, duizhang!" They all said and they rushed into the rooms, starting to unpack. "Well, let's get you unpacked as well." I said. I grabbed Kevin Ge's arm and brought him to my room. It was the biggest room in the house. Kevin Ge left his suit case beside my bed and plopped into my bed. 

"Dude! Wake upppp!!!!!" I yelled while shaking him. He grabbed me and hugged me, making me lie next to him. D'uhmm that was weird. "Just let me hug you while I sleep." Since when was he like this? "But we have to unpack your stuff!!!" He didn't listen, he just hugged me tighter and snuggled his face into my hair. Since he wasn't gonna listen, I just closed my eyes. Might as well get some sleep.

"____- Oh..." Tao walked into my room. I instantly opened my eyes and sat up along with Kevin Ge. "Sorry, did I disturb something? Uh, continue whatever it was..." He started to close the door. "Uh, no, Tao. What is it?" I asked.  "I was gonna ask if you wanted to come with me to buy ice cream, since I don't know this place well..." He scratched his nape shyly. I looked at Kevin Ge and he seemed a bit... Pissed?

"Ah, sure. I'll be right out. Give me five minutes to get ready." I said. "Okay, but please don't be like duizhang who says, 5 minutes and actually takes another 10 minutes." Kevin Ge glared at him. "Aha, don't worry. I'm not like him!" I laughed. "Alright, I'll meet you in the living room~" Tao said and closed the door. I stood up and walked to my closet to grab clothes.

But, someone, as in Kevin Ge, held my wrist. I turned to look at him and I cocked my head to the side - confused. "I have to tell you something... Can we talk later?" Kevin Ge said to me. "Sure~ I just have to get ready now." I grabbed clothes and went to the washroom and changed. I walked out and went back to Kevin Ge. "Kevinnnn Ge~ Wanna come with us?" I asked, he shook his head. "I'm gonna take a nap~ See you later!" He said.

I walked out the room and closed the door. Then Tao and I left to buy ice cream. As we walked, Tao asked me questions and told me stuff. "Noona, can I call you noona? I'm practicing my Korean." He asked. "Yeah, you can." Tao started to become more comfortable. "Noona, do you like Kris Gege?" Tao asked. "As my brother? Yeah." But we all know the truth, I love Kevin Ge... "Oh... I see..." Tao said. Well, that was a weird question.

We went back to my house after buying ice cream, only to be greeted by Kevin Ge. "Oh, _____ you're back let's talk no-" He was interrupted by HanHan Ge. "_____, can you please come with me to the market. I wanna buy a few things." He said. "Okay we'll leave in 5 minutes after I talk with Kevi-" I was cut-off by Kevin Ge. "You guys can go, I'll tell you later..." Kevin Ge said, then he walked back into my our room.

As we walked, Lu Han asked me questions as well. "What's your ideal type in guys..." He asked me... My ideal type is Kevin Ge... Of course I won't tell him that. "Uhh, of course he has to be taller than me. He has to be nice and polite. Somewhat serious when it's needed but is funny... Even his awkward yet dorkyness will make me laugh yet say 'aww' since it's cute. Someone who's good with kids and... Uhh, someone sporty and talented and should be at the slightest bit, smart!" I said.

"Soo, Kris duizhang is your type?" Lu Han said. "Aha, why do you think Kevin Ge is my ideal type?" I asked. "You basically described him..." I did, didn't I... "It's not Kevin Ge thou-" I was interruptedby Lu Han. "Don't lie to me, I know you like Kris. I can see it in your eyes. It's the same way I looked at my first love." Lu Han is right. But I don't like Kevin Ge. I love him. I looked down. "Okay, I like him..."

Lu Han smirked. "And he likes you." Lu Han said. "No, he doesn't." I said. Lu Han shrugged his shoulders, "Fine, don't believe me. But you should see the way he looks at you." He looks at me as if I was his sister. Nothing more... Lu Han Ge and I finished shopping and went back to my place. 

At home, I found Xiumin Ge cooking, Tao and Kevin Ge playing video games, Chen cleaning, and Lay writing songs. Lu Han Ge and I put down the bags of groceries on the kitchen table and put everything in it's place. Finally, I got to relax. "Oh, hey ____! You're home, can we talk no-" Keving ge was cut off.. We were interrupted, again. 

"Guys, let's all watch a scary movie!" Xiumin Ge said as he put in the dvd and handed all of us blankets. I nodded and whispered to Kevin Ge, "We'll talk later." He nodded. I laid my head on Kevin Ge's shoulder and covered both of us with a blanket. As the movie got scarier, Tao ended up crying and went to bed early with Xiumin. Leaving the rest of us. As I got more scared, I held Kevin Ge's hand for comfort. 

Soon, I heard soft snoring... From Lu Han, Lay and Chen. I looked up at Kevin Ge, who was watching the movie intently. His gaze directed to me. "Wanna talk now?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah." I grabbed the blanket and we made our way to the balcony after turning off the movie. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

Must I say, the moon light really compliments his face... "______, I regretted not telling you this before I left for Korea." He held my hand and continued what he was going to say. "I love you." I hugged him and tears fell down my face, I pulled away. "You . You ! I hate you!" I couldn't believe what he just said. "Eh? You hate me? Why?" I laughed. "Because, you made me wait so long! You idiot, I love you too!" 

He laughed and pulled me into a hug and he kissed my forehead. "I love you, I always have and I always will." He said. I pulled away and looked at him. He wiped my tears away and inched his face closer to mine. Soon, his lips captured mine. Yes, I'm his now. After waiting so long, I'm finally his...

~4 Years later~

We're now happily married for two years. Guess what? We even have a little girl. Her name is Mei Lin. Right now, she's with her grandparents while Kevin Ge and I enjoy our anniversary/Second honeymoon. 

I looked at the beach from the balcony of our hotel room. The sun was setting, it was absolutely gorgeous. I felt a pairs of arms wrap around my waist. "Babe~" He cooed. "Yeah, babe?" I said and I faced Kevin Ge. "I love you~" He said as he kissed me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck - smiling... He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I'll love you, forever and always." I pecked his lips. "Forever and always, hon." He brought me to our bed room and layed me on the bed.

"Let's make baby number two." He said and smirked...

But the point here is, in the end, I got my happily ever after. With my one and only~


Sooo... Sorry it took long to write... I was debating whether or not to write ... 

VOTE HERE!