Oneshot

Stars

 

It has been hard days for all Infinite. All “The Chaser” promotion, all programs, all records, everything. It has been a really busy schedule and we were all tired. Since Paradise we've been practicing day and night for our comeback, and now that it happened we cannot take a rest even for 10 minutes.

 

But what worried the most was Sungjong. He's the one who, for me, is trying the best. All of us are working hard, but he could stay until late in the dance studio, he could always be training his voice on his room, he started to go even to the gym with Woohyun because he was trying to show the fans his “manly” side, as he said.

 

With that, Sungjong is looking really tired. I can see how he's not smiling like usually on the programs, he was not eating well saying he's not hungry, he was not sleeping the time he needs... And it made me really really worried.

 

I sighed one more time, sitting on the corner of the dance studio. He just trained the dance for more than ten times and we were all exhausted, so we took some minutes to recuperate. I saw that Woohyun sat by my side and gave me a bottle of water. I just smiled weakly and thanked him.

 

What is wrong?” He asked me suddenly. “You've being distracted and looking kinda worry. Is something happening?”

 

I smiled a little more when I saw my hyung worring about me, and nodded a little with my head.

 

It's just... Sungjong.” I sighed again, looking at the younger who was training by himself in front of the mirror. “He's working really hard but he's tired, exhausted... He's not eating or sleeping, and I'm really worried. I don't know what to do...” I finally said everything I wanted to someone.

Hey, you're his boyfriend, do something that makes he happy.” I looked to Woohyun, seeing his smile. “You're good with making him happy. And tonight we don't have anything to do, plus we're going to come home early, so go somewhere he likes and try to distract him.”

 

My smiles became bigger. Woohyun just gave me a brilliant idea. I already knew how to make Sungjong feel better.

 

I thanked him one more time and stood up, walking towards my boyfriend. I saw how he stopped dancing when he saw me and a little (and tired) smile appeared on his face.

 

Jongie...” I called him kindly, back hugging him.

Yes, hyung?” He giggled, looking at me by the mirror.

I want to take you somewhere tonight with me, can we?” I smiled.

Sure, hyung, I would go anywhere you wanted.”

 

I planted a kiss on his cheek and winked at the mirror, watching his face become redder. I laughed and started to prepare my self for the next hours of practicing.

 

~x~

 

I was in the living room just waiting Sungjong to get ready. We really came home early, it was only 6pm, so we would go to the place I prepared. I smiled to myself. I was kinda nervous, it's true, just because I couldn't say if Sungjong would really like my surprise.

 

Myungsoo...” I listened someone calling me and saw Woohyun next to the sofa I was. “Tomorrow we don't have schedules, so you can stay until late with Sungjong, ok? I could convince our manager that we would have just a day out, so enjoy.”

 

I smiled to Woohyun, nodding with my head watching him smile and leave the room. The situation was better than I though, I could do more than I was expecting and it was really good.

 

Myungie...” I listened a shy voice calling me and I looked at Sungjong who was next to me. “We can go now, I'm ready.”

 

He smiled and I could see how beautiful he was that night (even if he's beautiful always). He was wearing a white shirt with a blue grid one over, jeans shorts that goes until above his knees and blues shoes. He was cute and, at the same time, handsome, as usual.

 

I smiled and stood up from the couch and held one of his hands.

 

~x~

 

He was in the car our manager lend me. I was really lucky, he usually wouldn't lend me, but I could persuade him enough. I was driving for almost one hours and I could see Sungjong's curious eyes next me looking at everything outside the car.

 

Where are we going, hyung?”

I already said I cannot tell you.” I giggled watching him pout.

It's unffair.” He complained.

Life is unffair.” I joked seeing he pouting even more, making him even more cute.

 

I just needed to drive more ten minutes and we arrived where I wanted to show Sungjong. He was looking outside but I could see he was not understanding what was happening.

 

It was a simple place. Green grass, some few (almost none) trees, a river in the middle of what looked like a park and just a small white house in the corner.

 

I left the car, going to Sungjong's side and opening the door for him. I saw his red cheeks and I giggle. When he left the car, I held his hand again and we started to walk towards the river.

 

I used to came here with my family on vacation...” I started to explain. “It's a really peaceful place and the house is kinda small but really comfortable. I leave the house at night and watch the starts. The view is really different from the city, I could see all stars I wanted.”

 

I sat on the grass and I could see a beautiful smile on my boyfriend's lips. Sungjong was always in love with stars. That's why I decided to took him there. Peace, beautiful view and stars.

 

Hyung, it's really beautiful...” His smile became bigger. “But... Why did you take me here?” He was looking now curiously at me.

You're really stressed this days. You're not eating well or sleeping enough, you're really tired. So Woohyun told me we would came home early and that tomorrow will be a day off, so I thought about bringing you here to pass the night with you.”

 

My hand was on his hair, playing with his bangs while I was looking at his flawless face. But soon I laid on the grass and it didn't take much time to see him laying by my side.

 

We stayed many minutes just looking at the sky full of stars. We was a comfortable silence, the wind was good, the only sound we could hear was the river and nothing more. It was really peaceful.

 

Thank you, hyung...” I heard Sungjong's sweet voice and I just smiled.

You know I do everything to see you happy, yeobo.” I giggled, looking at him and he blushed. He could always blush when I call him like this.

I really love you, do you know it?” He smiled, looking at me.

I love you too.” I whispered, approaching myself to his face.

 

He was blushing again, making me smile. My heart was beating fast as always I could go near him. My lips soon touched his and I closed my eyes. His lips were soft and his kiss was sweet, as usual.

 

I laid again on the grass when we finished the kiss and I saw him laying near me, putting his head on my chest and hugging me by the waist. I smiled even more, holding him in my arms and his hair. I started singing softly and soon he was sleeping on my arms.

 

I love you, Jongie...” I whispered even if he couldn't listen to me. I was happy. Happy to see Sungjong happy too.

 

 

End.