The beginning of my story

My little Story

 

The first thing I heard that morning was the ringing of the alarm clock. Then I heard a snore beside me and felt a hand on my face.
 
"Ah, Kay, what are you doing here in my bed"
 
Kay still wears his pajamas. The first time when he was in my bed, we were 5, my family and are first moved here. I did not know him and on the next morning he was next to me. From then on we were friends. But I still do not know how he manages to come in my room everytime.
 
"Yukari, Ohayo, how did you sleep?" He looked at me and started to grin.
 
"I think good," I'm still tired, I stretch out and yawn.
 
"Hey Yukari, I'm hungry" He hugged my waist.
 
"Then let me go, so I can tell my mother that the Wolverine is hungry" I smile at him.
 
Then i heard my mum shout.
 
"Yukari breakfast, come and bring with Kay!" My mother always knows about everything. :)
 
"Kay, go out, I must change my clothes"
 
Kay smiled and said "I can help"
 
I can't help and chuckle. I look at Kay and saw that he looks at me with a dreamy look.
 
He has not changed one bit. No, he has changed, he has grown up. Kay is now 18 and no longer a little boy who is always hiding behind me, now he will protect me from everything and everyone. That's what I've noticed.
 
I tell you my Story, how i fell in love with my best friend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry about my bad english (I'm from Germany)