Chapter 1

My Sweet Inedible Bacon

 

Tapping her feet impatiently on the ground stood SM Academy's famous forever trainee, Yerin Kim. She has been studying in the academy since she was 10, almost getting in Girls' Generation and f(x). She had amazing beauty and talent, people would wonder why she isn't in a group yet. Even she herself didn't know. Only Lee Soo Man did.
 
Yerin sighed. 'When is Sunny unnie, my aegyo master ever coming out?', she thought, constantly checking the time through her wristwatch, which was, by the way, a birthday gift from Super Junior. 1:01 pm. She actually wasn't really close friends with Sunny, she just felt like being close with her.
 
Seconds later, which seemed like a decade to Yerin, the SNSD girls finally went out of their room, all sweaty and tired.
 
'What the hell did they do?' thought the erted Yerin who appreciated girlxgirl pairings. She eyed them all from head to toe. They looked y.
 
Seohyun snapped her fingers in front of the erted girl. "Yah, Yerin! Your eyes  they're lost!" She covered her sweaty body.
 
Yerin rolled her eyes, grinning. "What lost?" She poked her eyes lightly. "My photoreceptors are still here and functioning well."
 
The whole group forced a weak laugh.
 
Shamed by Yerin's corny joke, Sunny finally appeared and dragged the corny dongsaeng away with her.
 
"Stop your stupid jokes, woman," Sunny mumbled as she did a cute angry face.
 
"Aigooo~, my cute Sunny unnie. Aegyo master." Yerin chuckled as she pinched Sunny's cheeks hard.
 
"Aegyo apprentiiccceeeeee~" Sunny squealed before she hugged Yerin tightly. "Do you know the new game here, by the way?"
 
Yerin's eyes sparkled. She liked SM Academy's games. Last year, there was a game which involved writing the best songs Then the year before that, people would be ulzzangs and see who gathers the most fans Her mind trailed off to her happy fantasies.
 
Sunny, seeing that her apprentice was obviously distracted and probably fantasizing about the typical games, decided to get her attention back by telling her the shocking news. "It's a master-apprentice game."
 
Shocked, Yerin's head snapped up. "Wait so you're actually my real master?" She blinked and tilted her head, wondering if Sunny really meant it when she said she would take Yerin as her aegyo apprentice.
 
"No!" Sunny said, horrified of the thought of having Yerin following her footsteps like an annoying little duckling. Taeyeon would get jealous. "What we're doing is for fun. This is different. The lucky people will take the hot guys." 
 
Ting. Hot guys. Yerin's face brightened. There were loads of them in SM Academy, but none of them really attracted her.
 
Yerin looked at her wristwatch. 1:30 pm. Time to practice her vocals. She looked at Sunny, smiling. "I guess I'll abandon you now, aegyo master. Annyeong!" She waved and ran off to the vocal training room.
 
'Damn it, that fattie will shout at me for being late again,' she thought as she ran. Then, "Kya!" she yelped as she accidentally bumped into someone. She fell on the floor, hurting her bottom. "Owww" She whined in pain. 'I won't be able to dance for today,' she thought. She took a little peek at the person she bumped into.
 
Hot guy standing in front of her. Hot and cute. Her mental self started fanning her face.
 
Mr. Hot And Cute Guy bent down, extending his hand. She took his hand, expecting him to help her up.
 
But instead, he simply shook her hand and said, "Annyeong, Baekhyun imnida. Nice to meet you!" He flashed her a mischievous smile, let go of her hand and walked away.
Yerin just sat there, shocked and abandoned with her hand hanging in the air.
 
(*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/ (*O*)/
 
A/N: Hmmm Bacon isn't really sweet, eh? :O
Sorry if I put a lot of SNSD especially Sunny here and never plan to put her back on the story. LOL Since I'm sarangsoonkyu, I thought mentioning her would be good. C: Me lubbsshh hurr.
Anyways, thank you for reading the first chapter! Remember to subscribe and comment. They're what keeps me going. :) <3 <3 <3 Thank you for reading and have a happy flight lol no jk I shall do my best to give you and exciting fanfic. :D
orytorytoryt. sorry for late update. aff is blocked in my country. -__-