You will live forever.

I say hi and wave as I look up at heaven

 

I looked again at our picture beside the bed and looked at you. Oh how I miss your presence and seeing you around every day for  bonding times as you bring me to random places for fun and eating those random street foods as well.

I miss you Kris. I always think of you. I wonder how you are up there. I guess you are feeling the comfort that you needed; or are you feeling the same way I feel? I hope it was the first one. These are the things that come to my mind as I look at the sky.

When you left, everything felt so blank. I felt nothing. The others felt the missing piece in their lives which is you. We still don’t know how to bear the gap that appeared at your demise.

The sweetshop felt gloomy when its cheerful worker/owner left. Whenever I visit Mr. And Mrs. Wu I feel the sadness and at the same time family as we mourn over it.

Your team misses the captain they had that tends to every member; the caring captain who gives his self to the sport and the team, who ensures that  they will make the town they are representing cheer for their wins.

To be honest, there were times that I wanted to follow you to be with you. But I can’t. People say I have to move on and accept what happened although its hard. They say I have to be strong; for everyone, and to your child.

Yes, I didn’t tell you you’re going to be a father soon and I’m carrying your child. I don’t know if you’ll be surprised with this or not if you were to be here.

How was it? I remembered it was that late night when your team lost the regional competition and after that you were gone for a while. Everyone got worried of you and wondered where your whereabouts could have been.  But then that was the day I was alone at home and you came by my house drunk. I became more worried and comforted you, tending to what treatment a drunken person should have. You said you want to stay in my place for a while so I let you. And then you kissed me and said you wanted to be more comfortable, so I let you get what you wanted and take me for the night even if it was my first.

I let you wake up like as if nothing happened.  I didn’t want you to know anything about it because I was scared of you drifting away from me, and the one that happened recently was more painful.

Weeks have passed and things are becoming different lately. Weird conditions happening on me. I’m getting sick every time I wake up and I can’t control my mood for some reason. I then remembered what had happened so I went to the doctor to see what the problem was. He told me it was positive. I was scared. I don’t know what to do, what to say and how to do so. I don’t know how to tell you.

Then you died before you were supposed to know it. I was in grief. What will happen now? I lost you. My child lost its father. He would grow up without you. He needs you, I also do. I’m losing my mind. On the other side I must also be strong because of my baby .

The funeral and the burial went on but no one still knew. It was until I told my parents everything. They were shocked at first and worried about me. And then they asked me if I should keep it or not. I’ve decided to. After all, it’s the only living memory you left and a life at the same side growing in me.

After telling my parents, I went to your parents’ house. They were surprised to hear about this, you even managing to do it(and yes I feel sorry for telling them that incident that I wanted to keep as a secret forever). There weren’t any doubts about it, they had trusted me being your friend for almost your lifetime and now a bit of happiness is now felt because they are going to be grandparents. It was sad though that the baby will grow up without you.

Weeks have passed and the baby is growing up healthily inside my belly just like when you were being carried by your mother, according to her. I wonder if it will be a boy as handsome like you or a girl that will be bright as my Kris. But as a whole, he/she will be a memory of you and will remind me of the Kris that I love.

~*~

Months later, a baby boy was born and he was named Kris, after his father. Although everyone believed that the child was his son, they still brought him to a DNA test to find out that Kris was actually his biological father. The Dai’s and the Wu’s were elated on the baby that is healthy although they knew he will grow up without a father. They then supported Cindy and the baby and raised it with her and in such a way like how Kris was.

Kris grew up looking like his father. Every time people see him, they remember the kind guy who once lived that had the same name as him.

He asks where his father is. But what he only hears is that her is in a place called heaven where he is being watched by him up in the sky. So he waves every time he looks up and says hi. Cindy cannot help but have tears run down her face. Kris sees this and gets worried.

“Mama, don’t cry” He said as he gets something from his pocket.

“Please smile. I don’t wanna see mama cry.” He added as he hands out candies to her. She wiped her tears and took it before hugging him.

“I love you Kris.” She said.

“I love you too, mama.”

 

-Fin-

Finally I worked it out! I kept on procrastinating and posted this when school has started already here =n= 

And it only came when I had to go absent from school(and free from load that I'll be loaded on later on) because I find it hard to walk after I fell down the stairs of the school building TnT Since when have I been so sensitive these things are hard to do? Its just 2 steps going down and what had it done to me. Great. I missed a quiz, on Geometry. .__. 

I might post the POV of Kris sometime soon in here soo ^^;;

Anyway, thanks for everything! Especially the 50-something subscribers! I know its too shallow but it makes me happy already~! So yeah. Thanks!

That's all for now!