I Love You,

[OneShot] The Back Of My Hand Brushes Against Yours...

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJWMU9Q56U -> Listen to this~ ^^ 

Side note: [EDITED!]


 

"Okay, so meet me here and don't you dare walk off okay? I'm walking home with you today!" He said to you. Smiling you nodded and said okay to him and waved bye to head to your last lesson. Here you sat in the back of the classroom doodling on your notepad, little tiny drawings filled your notepad. The teacher just babbled on and on about nothing that you actually cared about so you leaned your cheek on your palm, picking up you black pen, scribbling lyrics to songs and what not.

"Miss. Kang!" The teacher shouted, that's your name, Kang Mirae. You often daydreamed in class, no one in particular, though sometimes, you would find that his face would randomly pop in your mind. "Drawing again are we?" He asked, all eyes are on you.

"Yes sir, I am drawing." You admitted. 

"Admitting it now are we Miss. Kang? What happend to that rebel you had inside you?" He hissed at you. Oh god here we go again. You weren't anyone special, not a queenka or anything. You were just an average girl who did okay in exams, gets scolded for things like this and you had a decent amount of friends so you were never lonely. You weren't hated either because you usually radiated a very nice aura and people just liked to be around you. 

"Sit down! Don't let me catch you again Miss. Kang!" You sat dow of course but you started draw again, making sure he'd see you. He just shook his head. Works every time. When the bell finally went off you stretched you arms and stuffed your things into your shoulder bag and headed out the gate of the school, breathing in the fresh air you started walking when you heard someone shout your name,

"Mirae! Kang Mirae!" He shouted at you from miles away. He started to walk over, "I thought i told you to wait?" He asked and began running to you. 

"Ah, sorry, i forgot." You shouted back. He sighed and smiled at you that smile that always catches your attention. That one angelic smile.

 "Why didn't you wait when I called your name then?" He caught up to you and grabbed you by your arm.

Badump Badump

You dont know how you feel around him anymore, you always get this strange feeling and you find your heart beating slightly faster when he approches you. You have this friend of yours and he's just an avergae person like you, except he does exeptionally well in Maths, P.E and Music. He has this amazing voice that you could listen to all day and to top it off, he has the ability to play the piano. Talk about perfect huh. He's also pretty popular among the girls but not to the 'kingka' type. Sure he can talk to them if he liked - he has this ability to be able to talk to anyone and start a conversation with them - but he chooses not to, unless it's needed; he's much rather hang around you and his group of friends. He's a nice person, maybe a little too nice but thats one of his good points. He always says to you: 'When you give, don't expect too much back because in the end, you'll just end up dissapointed.' 

"I didn't hear you?" You lied and smiled, not know that your smile made his heart skip a beat also.

"Okay, that was a really bad excuse but I forgive you~" He sang and showed that smile again, you couldn't help but smile back. The setting sun painted half the sky orange, you turned to look at his face, and looked back just in case you caught you, then he'd be teasing you again. So to avoid that you looked away. You walked home together, down the same old street facing the orange sun that shone down on you. Your hands swaying back and forth as you walked happily down the street with your friend. You started to hum a song.

 

'Your hand that keeps going out of sync with mine, I want to hold it and walk with you..'

 

You walked beside him, still humming to that song, smiling. He turned to see you, and a smile formed on his lips as he saw your sweet smile. You would always walk like this with him; you both enjoy the silence and the sun. It was like a breather from all the work you've done at school, you heard a sigh and looked up to your friend, 

"Whats up?" you said, and he look at you and smiled,

"Nothing," He replied to you, looking ahead, you shrugged and hummed that song once again. By now it was clear that it was your favourite song. Swinging your arms back and forth. You hand keeps accidentally brushing against his, your soft touch that would make his heart beat 100 times faster, you'd turn to face him ever so often to see him looking at the ground, 

"Baekhyun~" His head shot up and looked at you, those dark brown eyes that caught you off gaurd for a split second. "Are you sure you're okay?" 

"Positive.." You nodded. Your hand would brush against his and be apart for at least 3 seconds. His arm goes back, yours goes forth.  As you neared your house,your hand brushed against his one more time, and he took that opportunity to hold your hand in his warm one. You both looked at each other and he smiled knowing you didn't release from his grip. Instead you held on to it. 

 

'We looked at each other without saying anything And hand-in-hand we walked along the street, I walk on this street all the time but why does it feel so strange right now? I'm trying to follow the sound of my pounding heart And before my heart fades away, i will tell you I will take courage and tell you Be My Girl Now.'

 

"Mirae.." He softly called out to you, turning your head to face the soft voice you replied,

"Yeah?" You anticipated what he was going to say, 

"How do I put this.." He said still holding onto your hand tightly with one hand and nervously scratching the back of his head with the other. He had this anxious look about his face and he bit his lower lip slightly.

BadumpBadump

"What are you trying to tell me Baekhyun?" You bluntly asked him.

"I want to tell you something important.. I like you. No scratch that," He paused and gave you a thoughtful look.

"I love you.."

He confessed and waited for you to answer, he was sure you heard him and he finally took the courage to tell you. Shocked, your eyes widend. Speechless. He had just confessed to you, and you were happy really happy, you didnt even know what to say. You heart did flip flops and you were so sure you cold feel it pounding heard against your ribcage, as if it was trying to escape the tiny space, trying not to suffocate. Still shocked Baekhyun looked at you, "Mirae?" he called out softly to you again,

"Baekhyun.." You barely said, still feeling that pounding inside of you. The pit of your stomach felt like there were butterflies in there, flying around.

"I love you too."

You smiled at him and he smiled back. He pulled you into his arms giving you a warm hug, his arms wrapping around you. Your bodies touched and you buried your face into his chest, his vanilla scent was all around you. You felt his chest vibrate from his laugh that escaped his lips. He finally released and reached out. His long, slender fingers wrapped around your face cupping it in his warms hands. He leaned in closer to you moving his hands from your face to your waist, your foreheads touching and he gently plants his lips onto yours. They were soft like marshmallows and sweet like strawberries. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer as his lips pressed harder on yours. He smiled through the kiss and after some time you both parted and he looked at you in the eyes before pecking your forehead.

Walking beside him, he took hold of that hand that kept brushing against his.

 

'The changing times feel shorter every moment Now it will be hard for me to let you go My heart is so longing for yours, it's about to explode So without thinking, i just held your hand that kept brushing against mine..'

 


First Oneshot!^^ I'm thinking of another one so wait and i shall post soon~ :) So yeah I better go back to my other fanfic thats like over 10 chapters xD and I know there are lots of lyrics in this, I thought it went well together haha also it made the Oneshot longer otherwise it would've been waay to short >< and in case youre wondering about the lyrics, it's a song by TeenTop - 'The Back Of My Hand That Brushes Against Yours' I got inspired by the lyrics haha :) So sorry if its like crappy ><