Oneshot

To Softly Kiss

 

"My darling," Yunho said, brushing Jaejoong's lips gazing at him softly, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Jaejoong. "It is but an adorning token of my alluring love."

Jaejoong opened the box. Inside was a Louis Vuitton's Monogram Canvas Alma! He stared at it in disbelief because it was what he have been wanting all this time. Then he gazed at Yunho rather speechless. "This is...expensive...," Jaejoong said, feeling touched.

"Come here and let me kiss you."The younger,angelic man initiated beforehand.

Just then, an unexpected crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like an evilwitch who appeared impatiently to destroy the moments of those two. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a raspy voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Yunho read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other unblinking as the crone cackled some more. Jaejoong's hands began to tremble. Then Yunho shrugged, pulled out a samurai sword, and stabbed the crone on her stomach. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Yunho shout and wrapped Jaejoong into his wide,protective arms and pecked a tender kiss on his lover's lips,murmuring. "This is a wonderful Valentine's Day..."

They burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they kissed and embraced each other all night long like there's no tomorrow.

 

-END-

 

told ya it's only a oneshot :)