The Curiousity Sometime Can Make You in A Danger

When I Met A Werewolf
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

 

The sun was almost set when I walked to dining hall. I was craving for apple and pasta. I was about to enter dinning hall when I saw someone ran to forbidden forest. Under the dim of sunlight, I could see a petite body who wrapped into long black coat ran faster to the forest. It was a she. I was sure about it. I could see her long hair waved in the air. What she would do there? I was so curious. I decided to follow her silently.

 

I was a bad runner. I couldn’t catch her. I lost her track when I arrived in the middle of the forest. The sun was already set but lucky me, it was full moon night. The forest wasn’t dark as usual. I panted hard and looked around. Where was she going? It was getting dark. What a girl did in the middle of dark forest at night? What if she lost? What if something bad happened to her? What if one of beasts here ate her? What if…? What if…? What if…? Too many question appeared on my mind. Although I didn’t know her but I still worried about her.

 

Then I heard a dry branch cracked. I straightened my body and took out my wand. I gripped it tight with my sweaty hand. I looked around. Then a pair of huge shinny eyes appeared from the darkness. I gulped and pointed my wand to that spot with my shaky hand.

 

The cloud moved from the full moon and slowly the darkness faded away. I could see what thing which stood in front of me clearly. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. It was big, almost 3-4 meters in height. It had grey-silver fur. Its eyes were blue. A werewolf. What a beautiful creature I ever seen. I never imagine I would meet a werewolf here, at Hogwarts.

 

It walked slowly to me with its hungry stare. It showed off its sharp fangs and its saliva already dripped down. “Stufepy”, yelled me. A red light hit its chest but it didn’t work. It was too strong. It jumped to me when I was about to yelled protego. It pinned me to the ground. My wand flied out from my hand and landed few feet from me. I cursed silently. It gave me a deep groan. I kicked its leg so hard but it gripped my wrists tightly. I kicked it stomach when it tried to bite me. It groaned in pain and loosened its grip. I rolled and ran to grab my wand.

 

I pointed my wand to it. “Perf… argh!” It pinned me again and showed of its glisten fangs. I kicked its stomach again but it didn’t let me go even I hit it harder. It opened its mouth widely and leaned closer to me. I could feel its hot breath. I could see its hunger. In that state, it was hard for me to concentrate and think what spell I must use next.

 

“Accio dagger!” I hissed desperately. “ARGH!” I yelled in pain and stop kicking it. Its claws buried on my shoulder. It felt like few daggers stabbed me. It groaned again. Suddenly I felt a cold metal came to my palm. I took a glance. There was a dagger there but I couldn’t move my arms. I kicked its stomach once again. I felt its grip loosen. I stabbed its thigh and rolled away. I ran and stood up fe

Please log in to read the full chapter