Prologue- That Night...

That One Night...
Loud techno music blasted through the nearby stereo. Everyone in the party was dancing and were packed tightly against eachother, due to the small space of the small penthouse.

In the small crowded party, I could only walk around aimlessly, dazed and confused. Where's Saemi? I thought to myself as I walked around, searching for any signs of my friend.Honestly, I shouldn't be here partying around. I SHOULD be studying for an English test on Monday, which I need to do well on... But because of Kwon Saemi, my rebellious, party-loving and flirtatious friend, I'm at this party... Yet, she ditches me, especially when I'm not someone to be at parties...

The music pounds against my head, accompanied with a slight headache, while I'm being constantly bumped by the many people dancing. Just, a certain dryness develops in my throat...I'm thristy... I think as I now search for the nearest refreshment table. Parties would always provide some refreshments and such... Right...?

From a clear distance, at the back of the penthouse, stood a large table filled with small plastic cups filled with punch. Almost immediately, I walk over to the table and grab a cup.Saemi ah... Where could you have gone...? I turned my head, slightly while still searching for Saemi amomg the people. After no luck, I just shrug my shoulders and turn back to my cup of punch, a red, sweet smelling liquid in a white plastic cup.

After this, I'm heading out. I think to myself as I gulped down the entire cup worth of punch down my throat. I crush the cup in my hands, throw it out in the nearest trashbin, and starts, at least trying, heading for the door.

As I'm walking out, my vision starts to blur. The music that was loud and pounding against my head is now fading into the distance, becoming faint in my ears. My legs soon turn into gelatin and I collapse on the floor.

People nearby started crowding around me with worried looks on their faces. The music only felt more distant then it was before. Through my blurred vision, I only saw a tall man standing right above me before all I can hear is faint chatter and all I can m see is an endless sea of black...

~End of Prologue~

Author's note: Annyeong lovelies~! ^^ Any first thoughts? I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I just wanted to make sure it was good and perfect for you all. ^^ Anyway, remember to leave your thoughts and comments below.