Majesty

Queen

 

Xia stood in the waiting area of the airport, her ankle boots scuffing the floor each time she shifted her weight. Dark machine washed jeans covered slim, long legs; tanned hands stuffed the pockets of an ped leather jacket that revealed a white shirt with black markings all over it. Long black hair with neon green streaks and dark green highlights swung back and forth with each movement of her slender head, the braid sometimes slapped against the leather because of this.
When is his plane due?”Her best friend asked from beside her. 
Xia looked at the clock behind her before replying. “He should have landed by now.”
The woman became more fidgety as time slowed down. She only stayed in the one place because she had a bodyguard and a friend to keep her there; otherwise she would be running around tracking him down. Xia didn’t care for the attention she got from her fans or the paparazzi, she just wants to make sure her Geng reached her arms.

The large crowd of females and the few males (somewhere but you could hear them) burst into cheers and applause and every other noise that filled the room. Han Gengs’ return to China had been passed on by GengFans all over the place, who managed to find out about it, Xia would never know.  Xia caught sight of her boyfriend’s new manager before she saw him. Her chocolate eyes glistened as she took in everything that is him: his dull brown eyes, the bags underneath them, the thinner physique, the slumped shoulders and heavy footsteps. Some of those changed when he heard the glee and jubilation greeting him however.
It didn’t take long for milk and dark chocolate to meet.
Geng stopped in his tracks.
His trademark smile brightened up his entire face.
He dropped his bags from his shoulders and spread his arms wide.
Xia unsheathed her hands and ran straight for the arms that she loved having around her waist.
Her own, smaller, arms wrapped themselves around his neck and clamped tightly. Her legs wrapped themselves around his hips; the spectators burst into wolf whistles, more cheers and applause.
Xia...” Geng mumbled into her neck. Xia only just managed to catch his words over the chanting of their names. “My Xia.” He said after he put his forehead to hers; tears threatening to fall.
My Gege.” She replied back to him, her voice growing weaker with the emotion she tried to hide. 
It’s good to be home.”
Glad to have you back home.” 

 

Geng climbed into the waiting car after his girlfriend, his carry-on bag set on the floor between his feet; Xia leaning over him to reach the window.
The airport security managed to keep the fans and paparazzi at bay for them, but they were still in range of watching Xia wave at them through the window.  Geng craned his neck forwards slightly and his lips connected to Xia’s cheek lovingly. She turned her head to him so their noses were practically touching, then without warning she blew gently on his face causing him to scrunch it up cutely. She waved for a little longer before winding the window up and sitting back into the seat and resting her head on her boyfriend’s shoulder.
Geng placed a tender kiss to her uncovered temple then placed his head on hers; the endless fragrance of flowers filled his nose, his eyes closed and he fell asleep with a calm smile on his face, his queen already asleep. “I love you.”