18

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
I paced around the small white room waiting. Taemin was asleep on the hospital bed being monitored by nurses. Some tried to calm me down so I wouldn't open my stitches up again. I had been waiting almost a week for my minnie to open his eyes. I need to tell him how Sorry i am. I Promised him He would never go back to his home. He was going to live with me or key so that he was always safe. He was never going to have to see those people again. 

 Taemin finally did open his eyes I nearly cried for joy. Siting in the chair next to his bed I take his hand in mine but he pulls it away glaring at me. "Minnie its me Minho. I'm sorry I'm so sorry." I say nearly crying trying to take his hand again but he wouldn't let me have it. Instead he placed it on his oxygen mask pulling up slightly. 

"Leave." he whispered not looking me in the eye. His words shattered my heart. He said it quietly but harshly. 

"But Minnie I'm here now-"

"but you weren't here before. You promised to protect me you promised I wouldnt have to go back home. You lied Minho. Just go. I don't want to see you." he growled out. I was on the verge of tears as I left the room. Why? Why would he tell me to leave? It's like he hardened his heart. I love him. But I failed him. I didn't protect him. I failed twice. He was hurt because of me. if I stay around him hell become even more injured. Maybe I should leave. He might be happier. 

I told Key that Taemin was awake and he jumped for joy before running to the room leaving Jonghyun and I sitting in the cafeteria. He must have known something was bothering me so he questioned me about it. "I'm leaving. I'm going to Incheon. Will you and Key take care of Taemin for me?"

"Why are you leaving? We just got him back." he asked looking surprised.

"I failed. I failed Jonghyun. I told him I would protect him no matter what and I failed. He was and beaten. Its because of me he was targeted. I have more enemies than Heechul so I need to leave. It's the only safe way I can protect him." I explained and he nodded sadly handing me a roll of money. 

"You'll need this. But what do I tell the others?" he asked and I thought for a moment. 

"Tell them I left for Japan. That I'm not going to return. This is what Taemin wanted so I'm going to make him happy." 

"Good luck bro." he said quietly hugging me before I got up to leave. I stopped by the gift shop and bought some flowers for Taemin with a note. 'I would do anything you asked of me but always be certain it's what you want.' leaving it with the they promised to deliver it to him. Jonghyun had also lent me his motorcycle and I jumped on it quickly starting up its motor then speeding off onto the main road. This is his wish and I will accept that. He is better off without me. Hopefully Key and Jonghyun would take care of him.