10

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Key POV~

Monday: went to the zoo

Tuesday: went to the aquarium

Wednesday: went to the park

Thursday: had a movie day

Today was Friday and Taemin wanted to go to a festival that was down the block. Like a good little umma I was I gladly took him and let him go on any ride he wanted. I bought him a lot of food to eat since he was to skinny. Jonghyun had tagged along to keep us company. Onew still wasn't permitted in the apartment so I sent Jonghyun over to him with chicken. 

When we got back to the apartment Taemin went to go take a shower while I prepared dinner. Jonghyun got a call for work and had to leave. Iwas preparing bibambop when I heard a knock on the door. Walking over I open it to find two men in suits holding guns. Backing up to the wall one grabs my throat and squeezes it to the point I was gasping for air. The other went in to find Taemin. Hearing screaming I turn my head to see Taemin draped in a towel thrown over the other guys shoulder. I fought the grip on my throat umma mode kicking in. I bring my leg up between the guys leg and he loosens his grip as he groans in pain. Taking this opportunity I slammed my fist on his face and he fell to the ground. Grabbing the gun I shot the other guy in the leg making him drop Taemin. He tried scurried over to where I was only to be grabbed again. I was going to shoot again but the gun was kicked out of my hand and I was thrown to the floor. A foot connected with my face and you could hear a crunch of my nose breaking.  Looking up at the man I glare at him as he sets his foot on my throat. Taemin was screaming and crying only to be punched by the other guy. "Goodbye kitty." the man above me hissed as he pointed his gun at me. Closing my eyes I hear a bang.