ıllıllı ωιsнℓιsт αη∂ ∂σηαтισηs ıllıllı

ıllıllı н υ η g ε я g α м ε s ıllıllı [ Moved to RPR; check Description for link ]

This is wish list shows what some tributes desperately need. It really could mean the difference between winning and losing, or life and death.

Tributes, post your wish saying [idol name] wishes for [item(?)].

This is where people from the outside who are not part of the game who enjoy this roleplay or are just passing by can donate to a certain tribute. If you continue to donate you will be known as a sponsor to tributes. This is an easy way to earn karma points even if you don't like roleplaying.

Remember sponsors, tributes have alliances so donate wisely.

Sponsors! You can only donate to a chosen tribute once every two days. But you can donate up to two different tributes during that time period. So, you can only sponsor twice in a two day time period, but it can't be only to one tribute.

Note: No weapons on the wishlist. Gamemakers will make a chance for you to get more weapons. (No ammunition [darts, arrows] either)

Tributes! You do not get your item until a gamemaker or admin has sent it to you.

  • A crossed out wish means that the items have been sponsored but the tribute has not yet received it. Once the tribute has received the sponsored item; the wish will be deleted.

 

 

( .Wishlist )

-IU wishes for a  make out scene between Zelo and Minho(?)
-Nicole wishes for Chanyeol-Kai make out sessions(?)
-Victoria wishes for Nicole's wish to come true(?)
-Bom wishes for Chanyeol(?)
-Zelo AND Yoona wish for a make out session between Yongguk and Sunny(?)
-Minho wishes for Sunny to have a boyfriend(?)
-Joon wishes for everyone to ship Bom and Nana(?)
-Bom wishes for a video of her makeout scene with Nana(?)
-Yongguk wishes to ship Daehyun and Youngjae(?)

-Mir wishes for Minho to use this -http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cl4yelyZ1rcadsbo1_400.png - as his dp

-Victoria wishes for a two meter roll of one-inch bandages, antiseptic cream, and a thermal blanket

-Chaerin wishes for two blankets, bacons, and bandages

-Kyungsoo wishes for a needle and a spool of nylon thread, a roll on one-inch gauze bandages, and a thermal sleeping bag

-Dara wishes for medication for the deep cuts on her body and food

-Nana wishes for a thermal sleeping bag and bandages

-Seukhye wishes for more people of district 3

-Joon wishes for warm clothing

-Jiyeon wishes for a frying pan *is being judged*

-BoA wishes for two warm jackets and apples with leaves on them

-Taeyeon wishes for a north face jacket, sleeping bag, a basic first aid kit including fever pills, and a container of hot beef stew with rice. 

-Seukhye wishes for her already cooked ramen

-Kris wishes for a rool of one inch gauze bandages and a thermal blanket

-Thunder wishes for coughing medicine, a thermal sleeping bag, and a canteen ( filled or not filled )

-Nana wishes for a thermal jacket

-BoA wishes for a first aid kit (gauze, ointment, pain meds, etc)

-