A mistake, a misunderstand and a make up

Drunken Mistakes {KyuChul oneshot}

 

  Leeteuk sat quietly, enjoying the silence of the empty dorm. Most members were out drinking or attending schedules. Leeteuk had chosen to stay behind to catch up on some well needed rest and to await the precious phone call from Kangin. Leeteuk ran a hand through his dark hair and sighed, smiling peacefully. Everything was ok tonight. There was no noise, he'd checked in on the members on the 11th floor who had stayed home and were asleep. Everything was perfect and calm, he was siiting comfortably watching some drama phone in hand waiting for Kangin's call when the sound of the dorm door slamming and fast footsteps made him jump.
    Heechul stormed into the living room, ripping of his scarf and jacket. Leeteuk could see the anger seeping out of him. He was tense and his movements were forced. Almost as if he was willing himself to keep going. 'Chullie-ah, what happened?' Leeteuek asked softly, trying to coax the younger man into calming. The last thing any of the needed righ now was a pissed of and stressed Heechul. Heechul shot Leeteuk a look, a look that froze Leeteuk to his spot. Heechuls pretty eyes were puffy and red. His pale skin tainted by glistening tears. 'Don't, Teukie Hyung, not now' Heechul replied. His normally teasing and confident voice, lowered to a meer broken dejected mumble. As if the man was too tired to explain. With that said, Heechul winced when he heard voices at the door and proceeded to run to his room that he had once shared with Hangkyung but was now his own.
     Leeteuk could only star after the retreating figure of his dongsaeng before turning his attention to the rising voices in the hall. He closed his eyes for a moment, glancing at his phone. He bit his lip as the voice grew louder and decided that this was more important then waiting for Kangins call. As Leeteuk approached the hall he could hear Dongha shouting. A trait that was unusual for their soft spoken and loveable Donghae. 'No! Get out, you've done enough tonight! Didn't you see that he doesn't want to talk to you right now?' Donghae was harshly yelling at whoever was at the door. Leeteuk turned the corner to Donghae attempting to keep a pale looking Kyuhyun out of the dorm. 
    'Hyung, please! I...I need to see him..I need to make this right! Hyung! If it were you and Eunhyuk...' Kyuhyun tried to reason with him. Donghae glared, shoving Kyuhyun hard, causing the maknae to stumble. He gazed at Donghae with a look of emotions ranging between lost and broken to hurt and angry. 'That's where you're wrong because I would never do somehing like that to Hyukjae and he wouldn't do that to me! Gosh! I can't believe you Cho Kyuhyun, just leave!' Donghae spat angrily at the younger. Leeteuk coughed, causing the younger men to turn their heads towards him. Kyuhyun looked up, hoping to see Heechul standing there to tell Donghae to let him speak but the hope died when he saw a very confused and anxious looking Leeteuk watching them. 'What is going on? I was waiting for Kangin's call when a crying Heechul stormed in looking like he'd just lost a family member. Now I find you too fighting in the hall. Donghae, Kyuhyun, start explaing now. Donghae you are never this harsh to anyoe and Kyuhyun you never say please or hyung' Leeteuk demanded. The broken and hurt look on Kyuhyuns face was enough to make their leaders heart clench. He looked lost, like a boy who had lost his favourite and most comforting blanket. He stuttered trying to get the words out but nothing came out but soft sobs and hiccups. Leeteuk reached out, rubbing the youngers back to calm him. Donghae stood as still as stone, glaring at Kyuhyun. The phrase 'if looks could kill' crossed through Leeteuks mind. 'Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Stop it! This no ones fault but yours. You did his and now Heechul is crying alone. He opened up his heart to you after he lost Hangkyung with your promise of never leaving him an you do this? You have nothing to cry about!' Donghae coldly stated, turning around. 'Lee Donghae!' Leeteuk snapped in shock and confusion at the youngers words. 'Excuse me Leeteuk Hyung, I have a friend to go comfort before he doesn somehing stupid and hurts himself' Donghae sighed, running towards Heechuls room without another word or glance at the two.
   Leeteuk rubbed Kyuhyun's back as the maknae shock against him. He was confused by all this but he could only focuse on Kyuhyun right now seeming as the other two wouldn't talk to him. Leeteuk ushered the maknae into the kitchen, sitting him down and making him some tea to help the shock. Kyuhyun stayed silent. Staring down into his tea, his hands shaking slightly, no tears fell or sobs escaped. One look at the maknae though would tell you that he was actually holding it all in. Leeteuk sat across from him, not rushing him. Letting Kyuhyun sort out his head before saying anything. Leeteuk was staring hard at the the chipped wallpaper, making a mental note to pick up some new paint and up do the kitchen the next day he had no schedules when Kyuhyun decided to talk. 'We were all out drinking, celebrating the sucess of Mr Simple. I'd picked up Heechul-ah from his radio show and brought him because we haven't spent much time together in the last few weeks with everything being so busy. We met up with Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Donghae. It was all fine. Heechul was tired and was half asleep on my shoulder, he was smiling and rubbing circles into my hand. And everyone had been drinking. Sungmin drank too much, he had a hard few days wih his musical, Heechul told me to go take him to the bathroom to cool him down. I was walking Sungmin there when..when..' Kyuhyun trailed off, his eyes watering. Leeteuk gaze softened, watching Kyuhyun push back tears. 'When he started talking about how lonely he was. That he wasn't loved because I have Heechul, Donghae has Eunhyuk, Yesung has Ryeowook and you have Kangin. He was crying and I tried calming him down. I was saying he'd find someone and that we all love him and who are falls for him would be lucky. Heechul being Heechul got impatient and came to check up on us. And as he did, Sungmin kissed me. I tried to push him off but it was too late. Heechul was already running and Donghae and I went after him'.
     Leeteuk blinked, letting it all sink in. 'Did you not tell this to Donghae, Kyu?' Leeteuk asked. Kyuhyun gazed at him sadly, 'You saw Donghae, he wouldn't listen. God, I don't blame him. I hurt Chullie, my princess, after I promised them both that I wouldn't. I made him cry and that breaks my heart. I know I'll lose him over this and I just can't...I can't lose my Chullie. He's my wolrd, he has been every since my car crash and he was there for me. He helped me but I couldn't have him because he loved Hangkyung and now..now I have..no had, the most beautifully perfect man in the world that loved me and I ruined it. He's perfect and I hurt him'. Leeteuk was at a loss for words. He wasn't sure how to console his poorheartbroken dongsaeng. He opened his mouth to speak when his phone rang, Kangin's number flashing up. Leeteuk gazed at it longing and back at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled weakily at him,'Go talk to him Hyung, tell him I said Hi'. Leetuk smiled thankfully at the youngest, ruffing his hair before answering his phone. Leaving Kyuhyun in the silence. 
   Kyuhyun rose slowly, every step since tht kiss had been painful, just knowing he'd hurt the single most precious man alive, killed Kyuhyun inside. He grabbed a tissue and started wiping his tears, it was useless as more fell. He placed his hands flat on the counter and let his tears fall silently. Every moment he'd spent with Heechul playing in his head. Their first kiss, how their hands fit perfectl together, that look Heechul got in his eyes everytime he saw Kyuhyun or how soft that milky white skin was under his finger tips.
    Kyuhyun became lost in these thoughts, jumped when thin arms wrapped around his waist softly. A face pressed into the back of his neck and a small body shook against his. 'I'm sorry Kyu-baby, I don't want you to leave me. I heard everything. I love you Kyuhyun. You and you're annoying bratty ways. But I couldn't live with out you even when you annoy me' Heechul whispered softly. He wanted to wrap himself around his maknae and never leave go. He wanted to pretend tonight never happened and that Kyuhyun was all his. That second when he saw Sungmins lips presssed against his Kyuhyun's his heart stopped. He just knew he had to run. When all he really wanted was to pull Kyuhyun away and beg him not to leave, but Kim Heecul is too stuborn to do what's right. Kyuhyun turned around, a hand through Heechuls silky hair. His hand pressed to the small of Heechuls back, resting his head on his, 'I love you too Kim Heechul, more then words can say. I'm in love with an over dramatic narsisitc diva'. Kyuhyun chuckled softly as Heechul  pulled back. Heechul glared playfully, slapping his arm, 'Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! Where's our honorifics? You brat! Don't treat your elders like that, don't you have anyrespects!'. Kyuhyun laughed, hugging the slightly smaller man closer, kissing his nose, 'I'm your brat and you love my rudeness'. Heechul scoffed, 'Luckily for you. Otherwise you'd be out on your and I'd replace you with Siwonie!'. Kyuhyun smirked, picking Heechul up and carrying towards his room to sleep and cuddle. 'Pfft, yeah, because you could so live with out my face or what I do to your '. 'Yah! Kyuhyun!'.
Leeteuk couldn't help but laugh watching the couple bicker like they normally do while leaning against the doorway.'Hey, what's so funny my angel?' Kangin 's voice was soft and the smile couldn be heard. Leeteuk just shook his head, smiling brighter, 'Just our babies growing up. Hey, I love you, you know that right? And I'll be counting down the days to your next break'. Kangin smiled, making a kissy noise down the phone, 'And I love you too my angel, and I'll never let you go Teukie. Sleep tight my angel, I'll see you in my dreams'