Go to Beach with The Fish

Fate

 

I feel the sun light touched my face then the morning is come, I think. I rubbed my eyes and I look my alarm clock, oh it’s still 6 AM, I made a promise with Donghae that I’ll come at 8 AM right? Then there’s still 2 hour to go. I wake up from my bed then go to shower. After 30 minutes I got out from my bathroom and I picked some clothes; I pick black jeans and white blouse, a simple clothes eh? After that I wear them perfectly.

            As a make up, I’m just put my pink lipgloss for my lips then I just slightly put my powder to my face, not the thick one. And final touch my hair, I modeled my hair to be pony-tailed hair, ‘cause I think it might be hot soon. I look my clock again its 7.15, I think it’s the time to go, ‘cause I can predict it that will be traffic jam.

            I walk along my home when suddenly I meet one of my maids.

            “Morning young lady”

            “Morniiiiing~”

            “Where are you going miss? It still morning, aren’t you have breakfast first?”

            “Ah I’ll go with Donghae, I’ll have some breakfeast with Donghae. Byeee~”

 


 

            TIN TIIIN

            I come here at 8 am, looks like that fish has been waiting me. I sounded my horn and waved my hand to Donghae when he turned around his head to me. “Moning” he greets me with his smile on his face.

            “Morning. How long have you been there?” and I start to drive my car “Psssh… you don’t know that I waited you there since 5 am” he make serious expressions on his face “Ha ha ha ha you are so funny Donghae-ah. Nah stop talking about nonsense and let’s goooo!”

            “Ah by the way, where are we going? Last night I sent you a message but you didn’t reply it” he makes a pouting faces, cute.

            “We are going to beach. Don’t make that face, it’s disgusting!”

            “Beach? In this morning? Are you serious?”

            “Yup. I rarely go to beach in the morning, so I take this chance”

            “Ooooh okay fine. Wait, I think I know where we will go.”

            “Please? You already know it Donghae-ah, we are going to beach” I rolled my eyes. Of course he know, didn’t I tell him before?

            “No, I mean I know which beach is this, is this the same beach?”

            “Oh you remember it! I thought that you already forgot about it. And yaps!” when I was child I like to play at beach, some of my friend knew my favorite beach either with Donghae but I surprised when he’s still remember it.

.

.

.

 

            “Aren’t you tired?”

            “Huh?”

            “Once again. Aren’t you tired?”

            “What if I’m tired?”

            “I’ll drive this car for you”

            “Ah really? Wow you really do anything, don’t you?”

            “Ck just say you want it, you troublesome”

            I didn’t reply his words and what I do is stopping my car and I walk down from my seat and turn to Donghae’s door, I open it and ask him to get out. As we suit our seat, he starts to drive my car again.

 


DONGHAE’s POV        

 

            “Have you already had a breakfast, Yuri-hime?”* I accidentally let out my Japanese, as I know Yuri can’t speak Japanese, so that’s why she didn’t know what I mean. Now Yuri asking me with confused face “Huh? Please don’t use your Japanese when you’re with me, I don’t get it” I’ve been living in Japan for 6 year so it’s like habits for me “Okay okay sorry hehehe”.

            “Hey Donghae, what’s the mean from you words before?”

            “Hmm? Which words?” I know she’s curious with my Japanese words, but it’s not Donghae’s style if I didn’t .

            “That’s words! The Japanese words!”

            “How can you know if that are a Japanese words?”

            “Because besides of Korean you also can speak Japanese and as I know it’s not English either”

            “But if you know actually I also can speak Chinese”

            “Urrrgh… Stop teasing me you ugly fish!! Just tell me what’s the mean from your words!!”

            “Pfffffttt…” If you all look through Yuri’s face, you all will agree with me. She is cute and I’m satisfied with that. Teasing Yuri is one of my favorite’s hobbies in my life, watching Yuri is pouting because of my fault, is second.

            “Yul, you really wanna know about those words?”

            “Hm”

            “Look Yuri ah, you are so cute when you’re mad”

            “….”

            “Princess Yuri, have you already had a breakfast?”

            “Huh?”

            “The translation, ‘Have you already had a breakfast…….Princess Yuri’?”

            A silent atmosphere comes after I said the translation, I look to Yuri ‘why is she suddenly so silent?’ I think. I looking to Yuri once again, and I see Yuri’s face is looking to the window but I still can see her cheeks, her cheeks is soo red.

            “You’re face is so red, Yul”

            “Shut up!”

            “You are really cute when you’re blushing Yuri-ah keke”

            “Just shut up!”

            “Kekekeke”

.

.

.

 

            “…….cess? Princess?”

            “Hah?”

            “We’re here, princess” huh? Why is he smiling like that?

            “Sorry I was spacing out. Uhmmm why are you smiling like that?”

            “You’re so cute, Yuri ah”

            “Aww shut up! Let’s get out!” I stop him before he let out his cheesiness again and I got blushed again.

           

            After me spacing out, I didn’t realize that we’re already here in Busan. This is one of my favorite beaches. I didn’t come here often these days, so that way I missed being in here and want to come here.


DONGHAE’s POV

           

            I see Yuri play cheerfully with the water she wave at me to come near her, but an idea comes to my mind “Hey Yul watch out! There’s a crab on your foot!!” actually there’s no crab on her foot, I lied.

            “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~”

            “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

            And after that I can’t hear anything except for my laughter because Yuri now is silent and looking at me like a lion wants to catch her prey, oh no. Times to run away.

            “YAH YOU LEE DONGHAE!!! DON’T RUN!”

            “Catch me if you caaaan~~”

            “YOU’RE DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOU!!”


            NORMAL POV

 

            While Donghae is running slowly, he doesn’t realize that Yuri is running over him “What I told you before, any last query?” she whisper it on Donghae’s ear when he doesn’t realize, then not a long time after it there’s “BYUUUUUR” sounds effect.

            Donghae is getting up from his current place then yelling “Yah! Kwon Yuri!” watching Dongahe is angry doesn’t make her afraid, she even laugh “ Yah Kwon Yuri stop it!!” and as Donghae’s wish, Yuri stopping her laugh “Revenge is sweet, isn’t it Donghae ah?” After that what you can see is Yuri and Donghae playing together cheerfully and the splashing each other with the water until they exhausted. They decided to sit on the beach sand while regain their energy.

            “Haaaah…. What a great day! Look Donghae you make me all wet!”

            “I should be the one who said that to you, you started it first”

            “….”

            “….”

            “….”

            “Hey Yul”

            “Hm?”

            “Can I ask you a question?”

            “Hmm?”

            “What…. What if I said I love you?”

            “Hmmm……… HAH?!”


 

Hi everyone! A new chapter has been updated :D

Sorry If I take a long time to update it :(((

I'm sorry if there's typo or misunderstanding grammar, english isn't my primary language *bow*

Comments and subribers are needed to make this story be better :)

Thank you for reading this story aaaaaaaand

Hope you can enjoy my story ^^