He's Back

Fate

“Hey yul are you still mad at me?”

            “….”

            “Yuuuul~”

            “…..”

            “Yuuuul~ sorrryyy~”

            “……….”

            “My lovely yuri~~ sorrrrry~~”

            “……………..”

 

            Do you want to know why I became so silent (or you can call me mad) like this? No I’m not sleeping. Here’s the flashback:

 

             40 minutes ago I got a message from Donghae to pick him up in airport. So I drove my car to here, and I didn’t see him. And then I ran to find him for 10 minutes, “Aisssh! Where the hell is he?!”, but then I heard someone called me “ Yuri!” and as I turn my head around, I can see a man wearing a white sneakers with plain blue jeans on his legs and on top of that he’s wearing blue t-shirt and black jacket, he looks so handsome.

            “Yuri…”

            So it was Donghae, he’s different now.

            “It’s been a long time ne? Yuri…”

            Step by step I walk come near him, and I still can see his smile on his face. Now he’ 1 meter in front of me.

            “……” he’s still in silent but I can see his smile on his face

            TAP

            TAP

            TAP

            PLAK!

            “Yah! Why you-“

            “YAH! I SHOULD BE ANGRY TO YOU! YOU NEVER CALL ME EARLIER AND YOU SAID THAT YOU CAME TO KOREA 30 MIMUTES AGO!! WHY YOU NEVER CALL ME IF YOU WANT GO BACK! WHYYY!”

            “…..”

            “…..”

            “…..phfthuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

            What the hell with this guy, I wasted my energy for him and he’s just laughed?!!

            “…..”

            “huahahahahahahuufhuufhuuft” now he’s stop to laughing.

            “….. are you finish yet?”

            “Ne, I’m finished. You should said to me that you worried to me and missed me, Yuri” he took one step closer to me, and I can see smirk on his face. He hugs me but I didn’t hug him back.

            “Nah, let’s gooo~ where is your car?”

 


 

            This where am I, in my car and I’m still mad with Donghae. Of course I would be mad, tell me which person that wouldn’t be mad if that person in my position?!

 

            “My lovely Yuri~~ sorrrrry~~”

            “….” your aegyo is worse than Jessica, Donghae.

            “Yuri ah~ sorry sorry sorry~”

             “……” even if you sang ‘Sorry Sorry’ song, Donghae ah

            “Aish! What the hell with you Yuri!”

            “Now why are you mad at me? I should be the one that mad at you” I said without looking at him, I’m a responsible driver.

            “Wah you’ve just talking right now!”

            “……”

            “Okay okay I’m sorry. I know I should call you first, but I want make a surprise! Aaaaah~ you no fun Yuri ah”

            “You know I’m worrying you right, you should call me once before you got back”

            “Okay then what should I do to make you forgive me?” this is a big chance!

            “Really? You will do anything right?” I wonder if Donghae can see my smirk

            “O-off-of course. I’ll do anything” and now you’re sweating, you’re so cute Donghae ah.

            “Okay, the problem is solved! Let’s gooooo!”

           

            I maximum my car speed and I can hear Donghae is yelling. Next stop will be in Café, or Restaurant? And I can hear my belly is singing too~

 


 

            “Hey, why we’re here?”

            “I’m hungry, and you said that you will do anything right? So treat me a dinner!”

            “Ah, you should say that to me first. I didn’t bring much money”

            “It’s okay, I’m in diet right now. And actually you can use your card here” yes Donghae yes I’m in ‘diet’, I hope you can’t see my smirk right now.

 

            I bring him in my favorite café, I didn’t in here often early. I usually eat here with Jessica and my friends. I ordered so much food and I can see Donghae’s face is like ‘Please don’t order again, Yuri ah pleasee’ kekekeke you can said to me that I’m really enjoyed that Donghae’s face. After we ordered, the waiter said thet the food will come in 15 minutes.

 

            “You said that you in your diet”

            “Yes I am”

            “Then why you ordered so much food? You want make me poor right?”

            “Because I’m hungry, and you can’t easily become poor just because I ordered so much food like that right Donghae ah?” I rolled my eyes, why is he so stupid? He is the young CEO of a famous company.

            “I told you Yuri, call me ‘oppa’. I’m older than you”

            “I don’t care, what’s the different? You just older than me by 1 year, and you acted like a child. So I won’t”

            “Aish! Be a good dongsaeng like Sica. She always called me oppa”

            “It’s because she like you, Hae”

            “Your joke is bad, Yul. You always tell me about that, if Sica like me then why she never told me or confesed me? Told you, Sica isn’t like me”

            “Ye ye ye whatever. Why my food isn’t coming yet?”

 

            Jessica already told me that she like –no love Donghae. But she said that she will tell him by herself, so bad Donghae doesn’t know. And I know that Donghae always saw Sica like his sister. Poor Jessica.

 

            After that our food is coming and we ate that delicious food. After 15 minutes we finished our dinner, actually Donghae finished it 5 minutes before. And then I make Donghae pay our food, and we just going back to home, of course I send Dnghae home.

 

            “So am I forgiven now?” Donghae said with curiosity in his face

            “Nope, not yet. You must do one thing”

            “What’s it again?”

            “Hmm…you know it’s holiday right? Jessica is going to USA, Yoona had schedule in Jeju, my parents had business trip in London, you know when you’re in holiday you must be having fun right? So ummm –“

            “Just said that you want me accompany you having fun while you in holiday, right?”

            “Yes! That’s the means!”

            “Okay, agreed”

            “Thank’s Donghae, I know you’re such a good friend hehehe”

            “Tomorrow, where do you want to go?”

            “Hmm… there is somewhere I wanna go, tomorrow just wait me in your apartment, I’ll be there on 8 AM”

            “Okay, I’ll wait you”

 

            And he showed me the way of his apartment, he said that he’ll use apartment while his house in reparation.

 

            “Remember, wait me in here at 8 AM!”

            “Okay, good night, sleep tight. And see you tomorrow morning ” he waved his hand to me

            “Good night, see you” I waved him back

 

            I’m too excited to wait tomorrow, and I swear tomorrow will be an interesting day.

 


 

.

Why it’s so hard to make you believe me?

.

 


 

Hi everyone! It's my another story :D

I'm sorry if there's typo or misunderstanding grammar, english isn't my primary language.

Commebts and subribers are needed to make this story be better.

Thank you for reading this story aaaaaaaand

Hope you can enjoy my story ^^