Chapter 1

How To Be Mr Popular~

I glanced at my watch wondering when the first bell will ring. It was awkward to stood in front of everyone from your new class waiting for the teacher to come.

The loud whispering and the looks coming around the room made me fill uncomfortable and I shifted on my feet, staring hard into the wooden floor.

Then, for my relief, the door opened and young man with casual suit entered, caring a small briefcase.  When he saw me, he froze in place.

“Oh, God, you are probably the new student, right?” he asked and I nodded “ I completely forget about you” he said in rushed manner making his way to his desk. “ Come here and introduce yourself”

I stepped nervous to the spot that teacher pointed and take  a deep breath. When I lifted my head and met the curious eyes from the class, the only thing I wanted was a big whole to crawl in.

“Hello. My name is Lee Jinki, I’m seventeen and like to read books and listen to music and I like to make friends with everyone” after saying everything in one breath I bowed, hoping it wasn’t so lame how I knew it was.

“Okay, If that’s all you can go to your seat.”said the teacher, indicating to the only free place in the  last of the line up of desks to the windows.


I bowed to him too, and silently went  to my seat, with my heart pounding loud in my chest,

The first period ended but no one attempted to approach me, so I just stayed there, watching  through the window with my stomach in a knot.

Maybe  I could’ve guess it would be like that. With my glasses, messy hair and dull face it wasn’t such a surprise after all. But in my old school I had friends who accepted me in the way I was. So I wasn’t used to be alone and ignored.

It was a horrible feeling.

When the lunch break came I decided it was about time to stop with the self pity. I went out of the room without any one noticed me.

In the hallway was full with people. I was making my way carefully not to bump in someone when I felt a sharp ache my ankle. I shout out in pain, kneeling to the hurting spot.

“Look where are you going, loser”

I look in the owner’s voice and met two annoyed black eyes. The boy was much taller then me with stylish black hair cut and beautiful futures.  His body seemed well toned even with the blue uniform of the school.

“ You were the one that bumped into me” I said in harsh tone, without caring for the look of the these around me. I was angry. The morning was full of crap this didn’t make it any better.

The boy seemed amused from my answer. With a smooth gait he came closer to me, stopping on a one feet away.

“I guess you are new here, so this time I’ll let you go” he said with his calmly, almost gentle voice “But if you ever get in my way again…”

“You are the one in fault, so don’t threaten me” I snapped without thinking. In the moment when I saw the hardening expression of the boy I realize my mistake, but it was too late to back down. The other students around us were silent, watching intensely.  I got up on my feet, trying to look more confident then I was.

The true was that I were in a big trouble.

The boy's hand
curled into fists and I closed my eyes, holding my breath, knowing what would come next.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter >,<

I'll update as soon as possible, so what do you think?^^