Because of You

Because of You [oneshot]
  ▬ chapter one 
 Because of You 
 


JinYoung’s POV

 “Oh, you’re here.” I smiled after sneakily closed my laptop. That was close. She almost saw my composition.

“I really missed you,” as I hugged. Ouch. Why did she push me? “Ahh, wae? What was that for?” I asked.

“You know JinYoung? Let’s clear all these things right away.” She sat down. Did I do something wrong that I don’t know? “I’m going to say this calmly. I don’t want the others to know.”

“I-is there something wrong?” I asked in a timid voice.

  “Wrong? Oh no. There’s nothing wrong. I just want to end…”

“NO! What are you saying?” I immediately cut in. Andwae…. Andwae… I already got what she wants. “Come on… Let’s talk about this first. D-did I-i do something wrong?”  Ugh… Why am I stuttering?

“You did something wrong? Why don’t you ask yourself? YOU JUST….” After yelling, she breathed deeply. “You just said on-air that your ideal type is Suzy and you want your handsomeness to be notice by Miryo.”

“Come on. We’ve already talk about this and that was months ago.”

“Not only that. What’s that performance with Girl’s Day? That’s why you don’t want me to go to SBS concert. Having skinship with that flirty girl?! And I saw your laptop Last week before I went to Incheon. I thought no more secrets.”  Her eyes became teary. What did I do? “And you made me a cheating song??? And you don’t have to lie anymore. I saw all those pictures with Girl’s Day. And those messages with her.”

“ I I can explain. Please.”

“And that confession and public kiss on that ugly ahjumma in Dream Team?  But, whenever I’m in the backstage of Music Bank, you treat me like I’m invisible!”

I immediately hugged her while crying. “Mianhae.”

“LET ME GO!” She pushed me and I ended up bumping the wall. “Explain? NO need. We’re over.”

No way. It can’t be. She can’t leave me. The ring which she never take off. It landed on the floor.

“Soora, let’s talk.” I followed her outside while crying. That was really embarrassing. Everyone including the staffs, the other members and Manager Hyung saw us crying.

“Soora wait.” I finally caught her arms before she got inside her car.

“I’m not being selfish but if you really love me you would quit your…” She stopped. “No, you can’t quit your career. Just find another girl who can understand you and can control her enviousness.”

“You know you’re the only one that I love and can do that.”  I knelt down. “Jebal. I promised to love you till the end of time."

“Only one? Just ask that girl to be your girlfriend. For all those years, you’re the only one that I love. You like that right? But now…” She let go off my hand as she shook her head. The door slammed and she drove away. I tried running and following the car.

 Now she’s gone. ‘We’re over’ those words make me weak. I knelt down the sidewalk no matter how dirty it is. All I can do now is to cry.

                                                                   

 Those memories. We used to be a sweet couple. But now, it all faded. I checked my phone if there’s any messages. I called her for a hundred times but she won’t answer.  My wallpaper. It’s the only thing now that makes me smile. Her smile. Her face.

“JinYoungie hyung, come on. She’s not the only girl in this world.” Sandeul said. I don’t know if he’s comforting me or what.

“Mwo?! You know she’s my everything. When we broke up in the middle school, it was really regretful. She’s the girl behind my songs and…”

“Including the cheating song?”CNU interrupted. Now, that really hurts me.

“Yah! Where are you going?!”

                                                                   

I quickly enter the code like it’s my house. Omo.  Andwae.

“Soora?!” I yelled like a fool inside the empty room. Where is she?

“ I never saw you like this.” It was manager hyung. “You’re like a crazy man. And coffee? Waeyo?”

“She likes this coffee.” A smile formed on my lips but quickly disappeared.

“What will just your fans say to you?”

“I don’t care about my appearance. If you can leave me here… And I’ll just call you. I’m going back soon, arasseo?”

                                                                   

 

Soora’s POV

“Soora, don’t you have any regrets? He’s an idol and you’re very lucky to have a …”

Yah!” I cut her. “ I told you, I don’t want an idol. I just want is the JinYoung I loved in high school. And ChaeEun, I don’t have any regrets.” Yeah, I’m not lying. I put the final box on the floor. I just moved in a new place. A place where there is peace. A place where he can’t see me.  

“Soora?! Why are these things placed in a garbage bag? Don’t tell me you’re going to throw these.”

I immediately grabbed the bag and opened it. Tch! Albums, merchandises, remembrances, others... Junks.

“Ne, I’m going to throw those.” I bluntly threw the ‘junks’ on the floor.

“Yah! Very funny Soora. Just think that GongChan or Baro gave those to you. And are you kidding? You’re their luckiest fan! Every album, even the posters have their signs. You’re not going to throw those. If I just don’t own any of them. Please Soora. Just do it for me. It’s really a waste.”

“ I don’t need those junks albums and remembrances.” I snapped at her and sat comfortably at the couch. She’s right. I’m the luckiest BANA. Aish! Stop it! There’s no need to regret. Even if he’ll apologize on television, put that video on big screens, kneel down, ki-… How could I be so mean? I can forgive him a bit.

                                                                   

“Mianhae,” the ahjumma bowed,” that girl who has a pretty face? I saw her the other day with a lot of things. She looks like she’s moving out.”

And she really moved out… Our fight was really different from our usual. I still pleased her. As I go down the apartment, I saw the moon shining bright like a giant lamp in the sky. It was a full moon. It’s not cloudy. I couldn’t count the stars with my hands. I remembered those days. We used to stargaze at the balcony. But now, tonight is really a cold night. Another blow of wind touched my skin.

“So…” GongChan… “Hyung, where is she?”

“She’s gone. I can’t find her anywhere.  I felt my feet breaking.”

“Hyung, don’t be mad at me but if I were you, I will forget everything about her, even if she’s my first girlfriend.” Baro tapped my shoulders. Now, I’m discouraged. My feet are very tired. I’m starting to give up. Soora: Because of you, I’m like this. Because of you, I’m starting to look crazy. Because of you Soora.

“You’re right.” I nodded. I’m going to say goodbye to these memories. All those sweet memories that always in my head before going to sleep. I think this is our end. We’re only up right here. Only right here.

 

 
 
 author's note 
 
 
»[13-08-01] new layout. I'm trying to make a sequel!