Seven Springs

Paradise; Seven Springs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They’re all trapped in this so called Paradise. Seven Springs, memorable things happen. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong. They secretly fall in love with their friend, Bomi. None of the boys knew they all like her, none of them dared to confess, their love for her remained as a secret. Being with her is their Paradise. They wanted to move on but this girl has been pulling them towards her, are they brave enough to let her go? Or will Bomi be the one who’ll do the move?

Spring 2006

Sunggyu and the other boys met a girl at school while they we’re practicing some dance routine. She’s pretty, not really tall, bubbly and friendly. Myungsoo was the first one who caught a glimpse of the young girl. He was still young at that time, he was 17, and he was developing this puppy love for the girl. His heart beats faster than its normal rate as the young girl approached their group.

“Hello, I’m Yoon Bomi, vice-president of the Young Performers Club of this school and I see you guys loved dancing,”

Her voice echoed in Myungsoo’s ears. He smiled without noticing it. Bomi turned to him also smiling. He quickly looked away to hide his tomato red face.

“We’ll surely join,” He said coldly, earning glares from s.

“Fine then, we’ll have a meeting at the school council’s conference room. I’ll be going now, here’s my phone number. Text me before lunch so I can give you the exact time,” She said and gave her calling card to Sunggyu.

‘She’s so pretty,’ Myungsoo thought to himself. Her sweet voice was still echoing in his head.

Spring 2007

It’s been a year since the group, Infinite joined the dance club. They became close with Bomi. Myungsoo will always be watching Bomi from afar admiring her beauty and talent. He was the one who secretly gives love notes to the younger girl. One day, she shared it to the boys. Myungsoo acted so innocently that none of them suspected it was him. Sungyeol on the other hand, started developing feelings for the girl. He was feeling the same as what Myungsoo was having for Bomi. Sungyeol didn’t tell anyone about this secret love even to Myungsoo who was known to be his childhood friend. The boys we’re eating under the tree, when Bomi saw them.

“Naeun-ah, can you tell Chorong unnie. I can’t join you for lunch?” she asked Naeun.

She nodded in response. Bomi ran and sat beside the boys.

“Hello, can I join you?” She asked.

Sungyeol can’t control his feelings and smiled.

“Sure,” Woohyun.

“I forgot to buy drinks,” She gasped.

“You can have mine,” Myungsoo said.

Bomi’s eyes sparkled.

“Thank you Myungsoo,” she smiled.

‘I’m glad, I made her happy,’ Myungsoo thought.

Sungyeol on the other hand was sad or rather jealous due to the thing Myungsoo just did. They all ate together, Sungyeol was spacing out just a bit.

“My dream is to be an idol,” Bomi said as she lay on the grass looking at the grayish-blue sky.

“We’re all the same,"

They all looked at sky with a smile on their faces except for Myungsoo who turned to stare at Bomi’s porcelain white skin and cute facial features. She’s only 18 but her beauty is always standing out among the other girls in the school.  Sungyeol felt a drop of rain on his forehead.

“It’s raining!”

They got their things and ran.Myungsoo held Bomi’s hand to support her and kept her from tripping. Bomi turned to Myungsoo and smiled. They were already soaked when they reached the school building. Bomi was worried because she didn’t bring extra clothes today.

“Here’s my extra shirt,” Myungsoo got a shirt from his bag.

“Thank you, I’ll return this to you soon,” She replied.

The boys still didn’t suspect, Myungsoo likes her. If they we’re on his position they’ll probably do the same. Sungyeol failed controlling his jealousy and started walking on the rain.

“Sungyeol!” Bomi shouted.

Spring 2008

Sungyeol’s feelings for Bomi are a lot deeper now. Bomi has been showing affection towards school’s MVP, Lee Chunji. They’ve been going out for almost two months. Myungsoo was back to his old self, the cold Myungsoo this caught the Infinite’s attention but still didn’t budge to ask the young lad what is wrong.

Every time Bomi passed by them with Chunji, Myungsoo felt his heart being stabbed my a thousand daggers. Sungyeol will always be seen avoiding having any eye contact with Bomi. At the same time Woohyun developed feelings for the young girl. Three boys, friends liking the same girl secretly might sound cliché but it is. Bomi seemed to be a lot more distant to them. She decided to approach her as soon as she realized they’ve been avoiding her.

“Why are you avoiding me?” She whined as she blocked the only door of the conference room.

The boys poked each other signaling for them to answer Bomi.

“You’ve been much occupied dating Chunji so we just gave you space,” Sungjong smiled awkwardly.

He, himself also liked the girl still not telling anyone but himself.

“Aigoo~ my best friends are jealous,” She teased.

“We’re not Borilla!” Sungyeol stick his tongue out.

“Yah! I’m not a gorilla,” She whined.

“Look who’s talking,” Sunggyu pointed her.

“Bomi the gorilla!” They yelled and jumped out of the window as they saw Bomi chasing them.

“YAH!” She followed them.

They chased each other on the field. Sungjong was left on the room, he hid under the table. He put a heart-shaped chocolate on Bomi’s bag which is her favorite chocolate.

After a week, Bomi decided to buy an apartment, to live without her parent and to live independently. She bought an apartment near her school. Chorong, Eunji, Naeun, Yookyung, and Hayoung, her friends helped her transfer. While they were unpacking her things, they heard the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” She said as she stood up and opened the door.

She saw seven familiar figures in front of her, holding a chocolate cake.

“Hello, so you’ll be our new neighbor. We’ll be seeing much now, Bomi,” Sungjong smiled.

The bond between them strengthens as well as the love the four guys have for her which still remains as a secret.

Spring 2009

A year after, Bomi’s transfer, Myungsoo will be always visiting Bomi when she is down and cook ramen for her. For Bomi, Myungsoo is the sweetest best friend she ever knew. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter