The Letter for Him

To My Future Husband...

 

Dear future husband,

 

So...for some random reason, I started thinking about smoking.  If you smoke and if you have Soohyun's amazing voice; please stop if you do! For you might ruin that beautiful voice.

If you don't, still stop...until you have T.O.P's raspy y voice, if you choose. But I'm concerned of your health (and you're bad breath).

I would suggest what P.O. did, but I remembered he did this when he was going through puberty. I would really hope that you have past that stage already.

 

So this lead me to more thinking...

 

I wonder who you are and what you are doing.

 

I wonder if you're smart like Jaeseop or a babo like Joonie.  I don't mind if you're dumb but please don't be couch potato and expect me to bring the "meat" to the house.

Though I would be happy if you love chicken like Onew since I prefer chicken over meat anytime.

 

Please let us make beatiful babies! I'm sure you would be a loving and caring father, just like MBLAQ and SHINee (except Taemin) had showed in Hello Baby.  Or how Yunho has always been talking about becoming a father and showing love to kids.

 

I know we might not meet any time soon, but someday I hope we do.  I hope you don't hesitate on approaching me. I may run away, but please don't give up on me. Be more like Seungho or Changmin who seem to be strong and dominant.

 

I wonder if you'll be able to dance like Kiseop or Hoya.  If not, be more like Taeil, and especially T.O.P, and do dorky dances with me! For we will be happy awkward monkies!!!

 

Will you be able to make me laugh? For I am always in need for a good laugh, and Xander always has that energy to make people laugh and  brings joy to the room.  Would you even make a fool of yourself just to bring a smile or some horrifying laugh from me?

 

I hope we are comfortable with each other. Where you don't find it offensive, if I laugh if you're too cheesy.  For I shall, since I cannot keep much of a straight face.  But even then I would still love and appreciate such gestures. 

 

Lastly, my thought is...will you be younger or older? For I have only liked Dongho, being the youngest I have yet targeted. If you're younger, please be much like Dongho for he's young yet a hardworker.  If older, please don't be strict and serious all the time.

 

I'm asking too much. But do not fear! I will accept you in any way, for I know you have flaws and of course I've got plenty of them as well.  But as long as you believe and have faith in God, just as Kevin and Xander have shown, and you love me for who I am and I can truthfully return those feelings, we are all good.

 

With love,

Your future wife