Money Doesn't Buy Everything

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Han Tae Sun had temporarily stopped the ceremony by shutting the lights and taking Gil Ra Im away. 

Kim Joo Won's POV:

"What did you do to her?" I asked in a accusing voice. The jerk, Tae Sun, looked at me angrily. 

"WHAT DID I DO?" He pushed past me. " Why don't you ask yourself that."

"Yah- who do you think you are?" I shouted at him. This kid- i will ruin him. 

"I may be the CEO's son, but I'm no match for you- the Chairman's son- am I?" I glared at what he said. 

"What are you trying to say?" I growled. 

He turned to me. "Ra Im- she's not going to marry you. I'll promise you that much." He shook my hand off and walked off. Psh- , i was going to call off the engagement anyways. He just got to it a second earlier. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It's eomeoni. 

"Joo Won, where are you? Is Ra Im with you?" She asked over the phone.

"Eomeoni, send everyone home and stop the ceremony." I hung up. Aiash, where did that girl go? She said she hated me. Damn it- it actually hurted a little. You never care if people hate you, but when it gets shouted in you face with that much hate- it hurts. I don't know why she got so mad anyways. She needs to chill her . I was going to stop the ceremony sooner or later. She made it sound like we are getting right this second and that there's no turning back. Honestly, I don't think it's so bad to be engaged to me. I have good looks, money, smart, and I'm tall. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter