Key...where are you?

A somewhat Cinderella story

Reupload

 

Minho and Taemin entered into their room and looked around, amazed. As they walked in, there was a living room with couches that faced the tv with the fireplace underneath it. There was a mini kitchen in case they wanted to cook a little something for themselves with all the utensils all ready. As they walked into the bedroom, it was a huge bed with flower petals shaped as a heart in the middle of the bed and when they looked at the pillows, there were condoms and lube prepared. Taemin blushed when he saw that while Minho smirked, thinking about all the fun they’re going to have tonight. Taemin didn’t bother drying himself since he already changed into his swim short and was ready to take a swim. Minho came out after Taemin and they both looked at each other. Taemin stared at Minho’s chest and his abs, his eyes slowly moving down as he imagined himself reaching out and touching them. Minho was busy staring at Taemin’s milky white and smooth skin, he wanted to kiss him and take him right there, but he restrained himself as he knew Taemin really wanted to go for a swim so he didn’t want to delay it any longer.

“Come on, Minnie. Let’s go for the swim now” Taemin giggled as he jumped up and down and ran out the door. Minho ran after him, afraid that he might injure himself again. He turned around the corner and saw Taemin with Key and Jonghyun, waiting for him. Key had a tight hold on Taemin and was not happy about it.

“How could you let Taemin run off like that? He could hurt himself!” Minho walked closer and pulled Taemin to his side, he could tell that Key’s grip was hurting him as he slowly caressed Taemin’s arm.

“It’s not his fault, umma. I ran out before he was ready, he already told me to wait for him. I was the one that didn’t listen to him” Taemin used his puppy eyes on Key and he could already tell that Key had already forgiven him about it.

“Alright, anyways, let’s go out and enjoy the sunshine!” Key walked towards the waters with Jonghyun following him like a little puppy.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I made you get yelled at by Key umma, I should’ve listened to you and waited until you were with me before leaving the room” Taemin pouted as he looked down. Minho lifted Taemin’s face to look into his eyes.

“Minnie, it’s not your fault, I just didn’t want you to get hurt again” Minho’s finger traced Taemin’s scar on his neck, it was faint, but if you were looking for it, you could easily find it.

“If you really are sorry, then give me compensation” Taemin looked confused, what kind of compensation was Minho asking for? He didn’t need to wait long as Minho leaned closer and pointed at his lips. Taemin blushed as he leaned closer and placed his lips on Minho, he meant for it to be a gentle and short peck, but Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin’s waist and pulled him closer, making Taemin trapped within his hold. Minho deepened the kiss as he Taemin’s lips, asking for entrance which was granted immediately when Taemin slightly opened his mouth and felt Minho’s tongue entering. It was only after a few seconds when Minho felt someone smack his head that he released Taemin and looked behind him. It was Key standing with his hands on his hips and Jonghyun was standing behind him, resting his head on Key’s shoulder.

“We were supposed to be having fun, not watch your devour Taebaby’s face” Key scolded as he dragged Taemin away from Minho.

“But I was having fun” muttered Minho, he didn’t dare say it out loud in front of Key. They went into the waters and played for a couple of hours, mostly Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin were playing, Key didn’t like getting wet and sweaty so he lied there, sunbathing. It was Taemin that decided to play a prank on Key, he asked Minho to help him since Jonghyun was too scared of the results once Key finds out. Taemin and Minho crept up towards Key and with Taemin at by the head and Minho by the legs; they grabbed him and carried him to the waters. Key was screaming his head off, threatening them to put him down, but as soon as the threats left his mouth, he was dropped into the water.

“YAH!! LEE TAEMIN, CHOI MINHO!! GET BACK HERE!!” Key screamed as soon as he got out of the water, he ran after them, but soon gave up as he didn’t like to run and decided to not waste his energy running after them. He decided it’s much better to make up a plan to get back at them later. However, as soon as Jonghyun approached Key, he was given the death glare.

“How could you not protect me when I was screaming for help?!” Key was smacking Jonghyun while he held up his arms trying to deflect them.

“But you weren’t in any trouble or danger, it was only Taemin and Minho” but that did not make Key feel any better as he decided to ignore Jonghyun and continued to lie there. Little did Key know, someone was watching him the whole time ever since he arrived here, and this person has plans for him tonight, plans that require him to get Key all by himself.

After a few more tiring hours of playing in the water, they all decided to go out for dinner. Key and Jonghyun went back to their room while Minho and Taemin went back to theirs. They ended up meeting an hour later, since both Minho and Jonghyun decided to have a little fun time with their fiancés. Taemin let Minho take command and be the dominant one as he was being pounded into and was on all fours. Key on the other hand decided to get back at Jonghyun and throughout the whole thing. After the tiring hour, all of them decided to meet in the restaurant, while Key was arguing with Jonghyun about what to share for their dinner, he didn’t notice a pair of eyes following his every movement.

“Did you just call me fat, KIM JONHYUN?!!” Key exploded as he suddenly stood up and glared at Jonghyun.

“No, Key! I just said not to eat too many desserts since you always watch your weight!” Jonghyun was trying to calm Key down, but Key was too angry to care. Jonghyun watched him as he stormed out.

“Hyung, I think it’s best if you run after him, Key umma seemed pretty angry right now” Taemin whimpered as he was scared by Key’s screams. Minho nodded as he pulled Taemin onto his laps and rocked him back and forth; saying soothing words to make him feel better. Jonghyun sighed as he knew he said the wrong thing at the wrong time. He got up and walked out of the restaurant, following Key.

 

“Stupid Kim Jonghyun, dare to call me fat! I have a y body! I have a perfect ! If he thinks my body’ fat, then he’s not going to have it for the entire week!!” Key yelled as he heard someone approaching him. Key turned around, thinking it was Jonghyun, as he was ready to scream at him some more. Just as Key turned around, he felt a pair of arms going around his body and felt something over his mouth. Key tried to fight back but whatever was over his mouth was making him feel dizzy and weak. After a few seconds, Key collapsed and the stranger carried Key bridal style to his hiding spot.

A few moments later, Jonghyun came out and tried to look for Key, but he was nowhere to be found. Jonghyun thinking that he went back to his room decided to head back to apologize when he saw something on the ground. He got closer and saw Key’s engagement ring on the ground, no matter how pissed off Key was, he would never take off his ring, Jonghyun was sure of that. He started to panic as he yelled out Key’s name but finding nothing. He ran back inside and found Minho and Taemin.

“You guys, Key’s gone missing!” Jonghyun was in panic right now as he looked around, maybe Key was somewhere in the restaurant and wasn’t outside.

“Hyung, are you sure? Maybe he just went back to his room. Did you look there?” Minho asked as he placed down his fork and reached over to wipe food off Taemin’s cheeks, he was such a messy eater.

“I’m positive! I found Key’s ring on the ground, no matter what happened, Key promised me that he would never take it off, and he wouldn’t because of a stupid fight that we had” Taemin stopped chewing as he realized what was happening, his eyes started to tear up.

“Umma’s missing? Where did he go?!” Taemin started to cry as he looked around looking for Key, he suddenly ran out of the restaurant and looked around. His umma was nowhere to be found. Minho ran outside, he saw Taemin sitting on the ground, he had lost his umma once before, he couldn’t handle losing him again. Minho kneeled down and hugged him as Taemin snuggled his head into Minho’s chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Minho remained that way for a few minutes, kissing Taemin’s head a few times until he felt Taemin limp in his arms, he looked down and saw that Taemin had fainted after crying too much.

“Hyung, I’ll bring Taemin back to our room and then we’ll look for Key together” Jonghyun nodded as he followed Minho back to his room and he kept on looking at the ring in his hand

“Key...where are you?”