Key's future in-laws

A somewhat Cinderella story

A/N

Just came back from vacation and didn't bring my laptop and also had no internet connection, sorry about that :(

A few days after the ball, some girls were crying that Jonghyun was taking while some were congratulating them. Key didn’t really care what other people think; he just wanted them to stop touching Jonghyun!

“YAHH!! Where are you putting your hands?! Keep away from him!” Key walked up the girl and pushed her away. She pretended to be asking Jonghyun about something and also pretended to trip, resulting in her grabbing Jonghyun’s arms and pressing herself against his chest. Jonghyun looked so scared since his back was pressed against the wall and was so relieved when he saw Key walking his way.

“You ! Get away from my man!” as Key grabbed Jonghyun and kissed him full on the lips. The girl looked scared as she started to run away, she didn’t want to get hit by Key.

“Key, trust me, she was the one that came onto me! I tried to help her when she tripped, I didn’t mean it, honestly!” Jonghyun was starting to get scared, he didn’t want Key to get the wrong idea, but thankfully Key trusted him.

“Jongie, of course I trust you, I just don’t trust the girls around you. Why they just back off, don’t they know that you’re mine?” Jonghyun slipped his arm around Key’s waist and pulled him close.

“I don’t know about them, but I know that you’re mine” Key blushed as he heard Jonghyun said that, Key thought his sweet words wouldn’t have any effect on him anymore, but guess he was wrong.

“You remember what Minho asked us to do tonight right? I can’t wait to see Taebaby’s reaction when he sees Minho. Time passed by so fast and they’re already at that step already” Jonghyun agreed, it seemed just like yesterday when they met each other, and now they’re engaged! They are still not sure when they are going to be married, but weddings takes a lot of time and planning. Jonghyun wanted to hire a wedding planner and let them deal with it, but Key wouldn’t let him.

“Everything has to be approved by me, it’s not that I don’t trust them, but I trust myself more” as the bell rang and Key dragged him to the car. They had to get everything ready for tonight, for Taemin’s surprise.

Later that night

 

Minho had everything set up and was about to call Taemin to get ready, he’s going to go pick him up and go to their destination. After about 15 minutes, Minho arrived at Taemin’s place and rang the doorbell. Taemin opened the door and he was wearing the clothes that showed off his skin and curves. The shirt draped over him, showing his milky white skin and his sharp collarbones, his pants were tight and was tearing holes at the front, showing his long and white legs. Minho could only stare until Taemin hugged him and brought him back to reality.

“Ready to go, Minnie?” Taemin nodded and followed him to the car. Just as Taemin stepped into the car, Minho placed a blindfold on him and told him to keep it on until he tells him otherwise. Taemin whined but Minho was persistent, whenever Taemin’s hand approached the blindfold, Minho would grab them and place them back on his lap. After a few more attempts, Taemin gave up and quietly sat there for the entire car ride. The car ride lasted for 20 minutes; Minho helped Taemin out of the car and leads him to a building. They walked for a few more minutes until Taemin felt Minho’s hand leave him; he patiently waited for a few more minutes before he got worried.

“Minho hyung? What’s going on? Are you alright?” No one answered so Taemin pulled on the blindfold and took it off. He looked around and it was all dark, he tried to walk around but kept on knocking into things, it was until he tripped on the leg of something that he fell on the ground.

“Minho hyung? Where are you?” Taemin started to cry, he was afraid that Minho had gotten tired of him and used this excuse to leave him. He sat up and pulled his legs to his chest, he felt something against his back so he leaned against it and placed his head on his knees. Suddenly the lights and Taemin saw that he was leaning against the wall; he wiped his tears and stood up. He walked to the centre of the room and looked around, it was a room similar to the masquerade ball, and there was a dance floor and a few tables around it. Taemin felt something drop on his face so he looked up, it was snowing! Taemin was confused; it was indoors so how did snow get inside? He didn’t care and started to enjoy the falling snow, wanting to catch some on his tongue.

“Minnie! Enjoying yourself?” Taemin turned and saw Minho standing there; he walked forward and starting smacking his chest.

“How-could-you-leave-me-all-alone? You know how scared I was? I thought you got tired of me and left!” Minho laughed, he never knew his Minnie could be this cute.

“No matter what happens, I could never leave you, we went through so much to be together again, I am going to use my whole lifetime to love you and always stay by your side” Minho grabbed Taemin’s hand and pulled him to the centre of the dance floor.

“Minnie, remember when I first lured you to the locker room, using a fake secret admirer’s letter? So I heard from Key that you still have it. Listen to it well, since I won’t read it again” Minho took a letter from his jacket pocket and opened it.

 

Dear Lee Taemin,

From the first day I saw you, I admit I wasn’t that fond of you, I hurt you so many times and I regret it every single time. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful person alive and without you, my life would be dull and dark. You are the light and hope of my life. I love how you pout, how you laugh and I can never get tired of your aegyo. When you forgot me, I was devastated, but I did not give up. I knew that our love would be strong enough to bring us back together. Now that we are, I would like to ask you a question. Lee Taemin, would you like to be mine and let me love you forever?

                                                                                                Love, Your Secret Admirer aka Choi Minho

 

Minho suddenly knelt down and pulled out a box. Taemin started tearing up, is that what he think it is? Minho opened the box and inside was two simple rings, on it was engraved My Love Forever.

“Consider this a promise ring; you are the only person I’m going to spend my whole life with. So what’s your answer, Minnie?”  Taemin started to cry and nodded as he pulled Minho up and hugged him tightly. Minho carefully tucked the letter away and placed the ring on Taemin’s finger. The snow had stopped and Jonghyun and Key appeared from the back.

“That was hard work, Minho. You know how many times we almost got electrocuted? I knew we should’ve bought a better machine” Key complained as he kicked at the snow. Jonghyun smiled as he hugged Key from behind and placed his face on Key’s neck, slowly taking in his scent. Key blushed as he tried to push him away but that only made Jonghyun hold on even tighter.

“Hey! This is Taebaby and froggy’s moment, why are you trying to ruin it?!” Key said as he suddenly elbowed Jonghyun in the stomach which made him let go. Key looked back with an apologetic look on his face as he slowly walked away but stopped as he heard something.

“You’re going to get it tonight” Jonghyun muttered as he followed Key, not knowing that he had heard everything he said. Key smirked as he continued to walk and began to plan something for tonight; he’s not going to let Jonghyun have his ways with him that easily. All four of them decided to go out for dinner, they arrived at a high end restaurant that Jonghyun’s parents owned and since he never really accompanies his parents there, the employees don’t know who he was. They just thought he was another kid bringing his friends to eat there.

“Hello there, I don’t think we have any tables available right now. If you don’t mind, please come back another day” the manager said as he looked at the four of them up and down, he probably thought they were trouble makers and would dine and dash.

“What do you mean no tables available? I see a lot of tables in there right now, why won’t you let us in?” Jonghyun was starting to get angry; it was his family’s restaurant, why wasn’t he allowed in?

“I came to spend a good time with my fiancé and my best friends, is that too much to ask?” the manager was now looking disgusted.

“So you’re a that brought your filthy friends along with you, that’s another reason why I wouldn’t let you in. I don’t want anything dirty to touch my chairs and floors, so please leave immediately” Key didn’t want any more trouble and was trying to drag Jonghyun away, but he stood his ground and continued to glare at the manager. Taemin was starting to feel scared, he saw securities coming from the distance and was afraid they were going to hurt them, Minho pulled him into a hug and told him he would protect him. Suddenly a voice spoke up.

“Last time I checked, this was MY restaurant and we don’t discriminate what kind of people we let into the restaurant” everyone looked over and saw that it was the owners of the restaurant.

“Umma, appa, when did you get back? I thought you were still overseas doing business?” the manager’s face went white, so the confrontation he had was with his boss’s son. Jonghyun’s appa and umma smiled at them and frowned at the manager, they were disappointed in his attitude and the behaviour he had towards their son.

“Mr. Song, you were with us for 3 years, we thought you were a hard working, little did we know this is what you would do behind our backs. Consider yourself fired” the manager hung his head and walked towards the back room to gather his belongings.

“So, Jonghyun, tell us who these people are? They look friendly and nice” Key was starting to get nervous, this was his first time meeting Jonghyun’s family and they didn’t know about Jonghyun’s ual orientation yet. He didn’t know how they would react and was expecting for the worst.

“Umma, appa, this beautiful person is Key, he’s my fiancé. I love him and I would like to ask you to accept him and support me of my decision” Jonghyun looked at his umma and appa, their expression was frozen so he wasn’t able to tell what they were thinking. All of a sudden, they smiled and pulled Jonghyun into a hug.

“Jonghyun, dear, it doesn’t matter who you choose to marry, as long as you’re happy, we’re happy for you. Of course we’ll support your decision. Hello, Key, can’t believe the first time we meet would be as future in-laws, nice to meet you” Jonghyun’s umma said as she held his hand and smiled at him. She looked nice and sweet; Key couldn’t help but smile back. Randomly, Taemin decided to stand up and introduce himself.

“Hello, my name is Lee Taemin and my boyfriend is Choi Minho” everyone stared at him as he bowed, when he looked up, he saw everyone’s stare and started to blush. Minho chuckled as he pulled Taemin and sat him down on his lap as he sat on the chair. Jonghyun’s umma laughed and patted Taemin’s head as he hid his head in Minho’s chest.

“Nice to meet you, Taemin. Such a cutie” as she ruffled his hair. Taemin lifted his head and smiled at her.

“Minho, I never knew you had such an adorable boyfriend, I hope you’re treating him well” Jonghyun’s appa said as he shook Minho’s hand. It’s been a couple of months since they saw each other. Jonghyun and Minho knew each other for quite some years already and he was close with Jonghyun’s parents.

“I hope I am, I’m trying my best” Minho looked down at his boyfriend and smiled, he had hoped that Taemin felt his love for him as strongly as he did.

“Let’s not all stand here and sit down, we’ll talk over dinner” Jonghyun’s appa led the way to one of the VIP rooms. 

 

A/N

Sorry, it's a very short chapter, seems really boring, working on the next one already, hopefully it won't disappoint you as this one did. Forgive me!