Abducted By A Happy Virus [One-Shot]

Abducted By A Happy Virus [One-Shot]

You felt a strong light shining at you and you twitched your brows a little. Slowly, you open your eyes and narrowed them when the light is too strong. Soon, your eyes adapted to the lights and you are able to see properly.

You looked around to see an unfamiliar place. It’s like a metal capsule. You slowly sat up and found out that you were lying on a cold hard table. You turned your head to your right as you jumped a little at the presence of an unknown guy. He is sitting not very close to you, but there is a big smile pasted on his face.

-Chan-Yeol-chan-yeol-31098003-743-847.jp

“You are awake!” He exclaimed while approaching you.

“What are you going to do to me? Where am I?” You tried to cover yourself as much as possible with your arms and legs.

“Don’t worry. We are not going to hurt you.” He stopped and held up both of his hands. You didn’t let your guard down and continued to stare at him.

“What do you mean by ‘WE’?” You asked as you backed a little away from him. But you didn’t know that you are close to the edge of the table and you backed a little more as he took a step forward. You fell back and you shut your eyes tightly as you know you are going to suffer a head injury from the fell. You waited for the impact but it didn’t come, instead you feel like someone is holding you. You flung open your eyes to meet a pair of eyes. They are filled with so many emotions that you can’t really get what he is thinking. He shifted his gaze towards the smiley guy.

tumblr_m5mwn9Mrn91rs97fco1_500.gif

“Yah Chanyeol! We asked you to bring us the source of power, not a human girl! Bring her back!” he shouted. He turned down to meet your eyes again. This time, his eyes clearly show that he is annoyed. “And are you going to stay in my arms until you die or what? My arms are getting tired holding you in this position.” You quickly got back to standing position and bowed as an apology.

“But… But she is!” That Chanyeol guy frowned as he put a finger on his lips while pouting.

original.jpg

“No! She is NOT! Bring her back now!” The annoyed guy said before disappearing to nowhere. Your eyes widened and froze as you still can’t believe that someone just disappeared in front of you. The Chanyeol guy sighed loudly and sat on the table.

“Did… Did… He just… Disappear?!” You stammered.

“He teleported.” He replied while looking at the ground, sadly.

“Teleport? TELEPORT?! Did you just said TELEPORT?!” You faced him with your going-to-pop-out eyes.

“WA! Don’t open your eyes so big! You look like D.O.!” he held up both of his hands in defend. *D.O.? What is D.O.? What is he talking about? And that guy just teleported! What is this? Is this still a dream? Where am I!* you thought.

chanyeol-happy-virus.jpg

“Where am I? Can I go home, please?” you tried your best to make your eyes watery so that you can make a pair of puppy eyes. He chuckled at you and smiled again.

“You are on our ship. You are my source of power. You can’t go.” He stated and your jaws dropped. *What do he mean by I am his source of power? And I can’t go home? NO!!!!!!*

“Ship? What ship? To where? I want to go home NOW!” You demanded as you sat on the ground with your arms folded.

“Chanyeol!” Another voice said from your back and you turned around. This time, a shorter guy appeared from the sliding door. “I heard from Kai that you brought a human… HOLY GOD!” he cursed as he saw you sitting on the ground. He backed away with his big round eyes. “Is she…?”

“Yes. She is, D.O., She is.” The Chanyeol guy cut in before the guy can finish his sentence. That shorter guy mouth formed a big ‘O’ shape and he slowly walk towards you in defence mode.

104631.jpg

“Haha. She is not going to hurt you. She doesn’t have any powers, right?” The Chanyeol guy eyed you. You are confused with the situation but you are sure that you don’t have any powers like that teleport guy do. So you nodded your head while you gave a confused look. The shorter guy sighed in relief and walked towards you normally. You stared at him and you saw his eyes are always THAT big. *So he is D.O. Oh! I understand now! So that Chanyeol guy said, I look like D.O. because my eyes are as big as his. Ohhhh!! This tall guy is called Chanyeol. And that teleport guy is Kai?* you thought to yourself and nodded as you slowly understand the situation.

“What are you thinking?” Chanyeol asked as he sat next to you.

“Nothing.” You replied while still clearing out the situation.

“Chanyeol! Bring her back!” A demanding voice said. You turned up to see another 3 guys standing at the sliding door.

96c2c0969d1a11e192e91231381b3d7a_71.jpg

“You are in so deep trouble, bro!” D.O. quickly moved towards the back to avoid getting involved in any of these.

“But Suho~” Chanyeol whined but was cut off by Suho, “BRING.HER.BACK!”

“Yah, Chanyeol. We are looking for source of power. Not a human girl.” Another guy, behind the Suho guy, said. Chanyeol frowned even more as he looked to the ground.

“Actually, she is quite cute.” The guy on the Suho’s right blurted out. He seems to have a little problem in pronouncing properly. But you don’t care. You just want to go home safely.

“YAH! She is!” Chanyeol brighten up a little but noticed what he has said and lowered his head again.

“No matter what, she is still a human. You have to bring her back. She can’t live with us.” The Suho guy said as he walked towards you. He squatted down to eye level with you. “Sorry for bringing you here. My comrade here doesn’t seem to understand the term ‘Source of Power’ correctly. I apologize for the trouble. We will bring you home now.” He smiled sweetly and you almost melted on the spot.

suho1+(1).jpg

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I want to keep her! She is MY source of power!” Chanyeol whined even louder.

“How am I your source of power? I am just a normal human… WAIT! Do you mean you all are not human?!” You suddenly realize the fact.

Suho shook his head with a smile, “No. We are not human. We are EXOs, from EXOPlanet. And our team is called EXO-K. I am the leader of the team, Suho. Nice to meet you.” He held out his hand, expecting a hand shake from you, but you didn’t shake it.

“You mean… YOU ALL ARE NOT HUMAN?” You asked again to clarify. They all nodded. You closed your eyes and take in a deep breath to calm yourself down. You are still not able to accept the fact that the 6 hot guys are not human but aliens. And you have been abducted by the one who is sitting next to you. But at least the 6 aliens didn’t hurt you and they did talk nicely to you.

“I’m Baekhyun.” The guy behind Suho suddenly said to break your thoughts. He smiled cutely and tilted his head side-way.

tumblr_m3xd4edD5f1rttfozo3_250.gif

“I’m the one who take cares of all of them, D.O.” The D.O. guy said while giving a little bow.

tumblr_m64665Zjq61rprrnpo2_250.gif

“I am the youngest in the team, Sehun.” The having-problem-pronouncing guy said with a big smile.

tumblr_m3vricf0PX1rut7v4o1_500.gif

“I am Kai.” The teleport guy suddenly appeared beside Suho and smirked. You gasped and jumped in shock at his sudden presence. They all giggled at your reaction.

tumblr_m0zhoz1xlR1rrelppo1_500.gif

“Don’t you guys get shocks from him?” you put your hand on your chest as you stable your heartbeat.

“We are actually used to it.” Baekhyun said with an eye smile. *OMG! Can he stop smiling like that to me? He is killing me inside!* you covered your face as you feel cheeks starting to heat up.

382395_466880703338491_475633197_n.jpg

“I am the Happy Virus, Chanyeol.” The Chanyeol guy said while waving endlessly at you.

tumblr_m5w5fmm0OB1r4j89ho3_250.gif

“Oh. I am .” You replied with a little wave to everyone. Some waved back while others just smiled and nodded.

“We are reaching Earth soon.” Kai reported. Suho just nodded and smiled at you.

“NO!! Can’t we keep her? Please!! Suho~ Please!” Chanyeol grabbed onto Suho’s arm and shake it like something is going to drop out of it if he shakes hard enough.

“No, we can’t.” Suho said firmly.

“In fact, we are losing to EXO-M because of you!” D.O. complained.

“EXO-M?” You blinked at them.

“It’s another team of 6. We are having a little challenge to see who will get the source of power before the other team does. We happened to pass by your planet and this idiot force landed us.” Baekhyun explained while eyeing at Chanyeol.

“Really! She is MY source of power!” Chanyeol repeated.

“How so?” Sehun asked.

“She… She is cute… And… She is always happy…” he stammered.

“How do you know that I am always happy?” You widened your eyes again because he seems to know you.

“My heart tells me that. I have radar in there. And it always leads me to happy things. And you are one of them. Your signal is so big that I can't ignore it.” He said cheerfully.

You blushed at the fact that he seems to understand you a little bit. You are a happy person. Everything don’t really seem to bother you, you are a happy-go-lucky girl. Every time when you are angry or upset, the next day, you will be alright. You didn’t know where you got that source of happiness from, but you feel grateful for having it with you.

“We are reaching in 10 minutes.” Kai reported.

“AWWWW~~~ I want to keep her!” Chanyeol hugged you tightly as he pouted to the other teammates.

“No, Chanyeol! You can’t be with her! She might get in danger because of you!” Suho explained but Chanyeol ignored it. All he wants is to be with you, it makes him happy. Even by just looking at you, it makes him happy and makes his heart go wild. You blushed even harder because of the skinship.

“As for now, you still have 9 minutes and 40 seconds before returning her. So treasure it.” Kai said while folding his arms.

“That means we can play with her for a while!” Sehun got closer just to pinch your cheeks. Chanyeol slapped his arms away and he yelled in pain.

“MINE!” Chanyeol tighten the grip on you and you are starting to feel harder to breathe.

“Chanyeol…” You called out while tapping his arms.

“Yes, My Happy Virus?” he turned to you and you noticed how close is his face and yours, so you turned away quickly.

“Can you loosen your… Hug? I can’t really breathe.” You bit the bottom of your lips and he released you.

“Sorry. But I really want…” Baekhyun cut in before he can finish, “NO, CHANYEOL! For the last time, N.O, NO! You can’t keep her.”

Chanyeol frowned with most of his bottom lips out. *He’s cute.* you thought.

original.png

“Since we have 5 more minutes before she leaves, why not we show off our powers?” Kai smirked.

“OKAY! Mine is Earth, I can control the ground and send Earthquakes. I can even split the ground into half.” D.O. said first.

“Mine is water.” Suho moved his fingers and a little bit of water appeared on his palm.

“Mine is light.” Baekhyun said while flashing some lights out from his hands.

“I can control the wind.” Sehun said as he blows a little wind passed you which made you feel very cooling.

“For me, Teleport.” Kai teleported from the left to right, right to left. He keeps playing with his power. You rolled your eyes as a respond.

“For me, it’s fire. But I don’t really use it because it hurts things and it will be unhappy. I don’t want things to be unhappy. I am Happy Virus, I should spread happiness.” He beamed and you got his Happy Virus immediately. You smiled back. “And with you, I can spread even more happiness!” he said.

Out of the blue, there is a beeping sound coming from behind the sliding doors.

“I’ll go get it.” Kai said and disappeared again.

tumblr_m3avjfN7JN1rut7v4o1_400.gif

“Must be from EXO-M.” D.O. guessed and folded his arms. After a few seconds, Kai reappeared in front of you.

“EXO-M said they found the source of power on Venus. We should go back to EXOPlanet to meet them.” He reported.

“SEE! I told you! We lost because of you!” D.O. pointed at Chanyeol. He just lowered his head, feeling guilty.

“Hey! It’s not his fault that he force landed on Earth.” You spoke up from Chanyeol and he looked at you with hope in his eyes. “It’s my fault. I shouldn’t be so happy, so I won’t appear on his radar. Then he won’t stop by Earth to pick me up.” You saw him shaking his head like he is on drug.

“PLEASE DON’T!” he held your hands and leaned closer to you. “Please don’t stop being happy. I can’t find something as happy as you anymore! I want you to continue to be happy. Please! Don’t stop! Like I’ve said, you are MY source of power! You stop being happy, I will lose my energy.”

“Then it’s both your faults!” D.O. blamed.

“D.O. Maintain.” Suho said calmly. “Plus don’t stop being happy, human girl. I don’t want to see a low-energized Chanyeol. He won’t even light up a candle when he is upset. Unless he is angry, if not he is useless when he is low-energized with happiness.”

“1 more minute. We are entering the Ozone layer.” Kai reported.

“Remember this, don’t be unhappy.” Suho repeated before going away through the sliding door. Others did the same and left both of you alone in the room. You can clearly see the upset Chanyeol with a big frown on his face.

tumblr_lzunkvbSUX1qb0usto3_500.jpg

“Don’t worry. I won’t be unhappy. I will continue to be happy for you.” You touched his face to comfort him.

“It’s not that. It’s just…” Chanyeol looked away with tears-filled eyes.

“What’s the matter?” You asked before you see a tear rolling down his face. You wiped it away with your thumb and frowned with him.

“You won’t remember me anymore.” More tears rolled down his face and you wiped them before they drip onto the ground.

“What do you mean by I won’t remember you anymore?” you asked with a soft voice.

“That’s an effect of this ship. I believe Suho already activated it. If you don’t want someone other than EXO to remember what happened, you activate it and when the thing or person gets out of this ship, they will forget whatever happened in it.” He sniffed and shut his eyes to sob softly.

“Oh.” You feel a wave of disappointment flooding you. You want to remember EXO-K. You want to remember that there is EXOPlanet in this universe. You want to remember Happy Virus Chanyeol. This is a special experience that no one will ever have expect for you. Even though it’s just a short while of abduction, but they are already leaving a little mark on your mind and heart. You don’t want to forget any of them. 

You didn’t know how to comfort him anymore since you are also distraught by the fact. You felt the ship vibrated a little before Kai reappeared.

“We have safely landed back on Earth. So… This is it. See you, . Please stay happy. I don’t want Chanyeol to die of unhappiness.” He said before disappearing again. You didn’t catch his expression because you still don’t want to leave yet.

“So… This is it…” Chanyeol sniffed. Your wet hand is still on his face while you nodded slowly. He stood up and supported you to stand up. Now then you realize that he is actually a head, or more, taller than you. You didn’t care at first. But now, you just want to try and remember everything about EXO-K before it's gone.

He slowly walked you to the door and let out a loud sigh. You sighed as well. He turned to you and stared into your eyes. You take a last good look at his watery eyes and you know you don’t want him be sad. You touched his face for the last time and whispered, “Take care.”

He nodded back and slowly leaning in for a closer stare. You don’t want to see that pair of eyes so you closed your eyes. He didn’t stop until the both of your lips touched. *OMG! He is kissing me right now! I am kissing an alien! His lips are so soft!* Half of your mind wanted to push him away as this will hurt the both of you more, but another half just wanted to stay like that forever. The kiss was short, but sweet and soft.

He slowly back away as he scooped you up from the ground and carried you in bride style. You automatically put your arms around his neck. He walked out of the ship and you closed your eyes as you feel that suddenly, something is draining all your energy away. He jumped back into your room without stopping at your window. He slowly place you on your bed in the position that you were previously in and he kissed your forehead before leaving with tears flowing out again. He never felt so sad before in his life. NEVER, even when Baekhyun and he fought, he also didn’t feel so hurt like this. Even when he once almost died in a battle, he also never feels so useless and dying in the inside before.

He stared out of the window as the door to the ship closed up. Other teammates knew he will be sad, but they didn’t know he will be THIS sad. His head is rested against the glass and his eyes are fixed on you. As the spaceship flew higher up, he can no longer see you, nor your house. It was then, he knew that both of you will never be together again, unless he abducts you again and tells you what happened.

Your alarm rings and you woke up to stop it. You scratched your head as you got up from your bed. You forget what happened last night. But the only thing you remember was a tall guy kissing you. You didn’t know who is he or why he kissed you. You assume it’s all a dream and you continued on with your normal life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Actually it is done on Sunday morning. I used up my Saturday night/Sunday morning to type it. But I just want to make sure that the English is not as bad as previous stories. So I corrected it and searched for EXO photos and ended up looking at those pretty boys~ Sorry to keep you waiting~ And the photos and gifs that need a long time to load.

tumblr_m3v3j1HAxx1rtgkyho1_250.gif Forgive me Please~ tumblr_m64mhqsPB01qb5bmno4_250.jpg