The start

The Boyfriend Contract

 

Sehun woke up groaning, clearing experiencing a hangover due to the fact that he was heavily drinking with his best friends yesterday. He rolled to his other side and closed his eyes again. 

"Why did I go drinking with Kai?" He muttered out loud while running his fingers through his messy brunette hair. He peeked with one eye open and scanned lazily around the room. "I'm in my apartment?" Sehun murmured tiredly. Parts of the events from yesterday night ran through his mind. 

 

"Man Sehun...you're really wasted." Baekhyun chuckled while holding an unsteady Sehun by the shoulder. The younger boy giggled loudly and waved his arms around.

"Wasted? Who's wasted? I feel fi~ne!" He let out another round of giggles. Kai shook his head.

"Oh Sehun should never go drinking. He's the happy kind of drunk. He's really...cheerful to the point that it's annoying." Chanyeol snickered.

"And you're the kind of drunk. Always around with your hyungs." Kai widened his eyes in shock and began protesting but then Baekhyun cut him off.

"Stop bickering like kids. Now, Kai, you have the keys to his room right?" The male nodded still pouting. "Take it out and open the door." Sehun mewled from happiness and snuggled closer to Baekhyun, seemingly more like a kitten at the moment. "Now please." Kai fumbled around his pockets for the keys and finally felt something hard and metallic against his fingers. He pulled them out in triumph. 

"Got them!" The oldest of the four shot him a glare.

"You got it? Now open the damn door before I knock it down myself." He said irritably. Kai rolled his eyes and inserted the key into the hole and turned it.

"Yeah yeah. Set him down onto the couch." Baekhyun and Chanyeol dragged a semi conscious Sehun to the couch and placed him down in a lying position. Kai chuckled. "He's gonna have a hell of a hangover tomorrow."

 

Sehun groaned again and laid his head back onto the couch cushions. He clasped a hand over his forehead. A hell of a hangover eh? He was definitely feeling it and it did not feel good. His mouth felt dry as he cleared his throat, the smell of alcohol still lingered in his mouth. 

"How much did I drink yesterday?" His eyes suddenly widened and he quickly sat up only resulting in feeling the overwhelming urge to throw up. Sehun laid back down and curled into a ball. "I have work today?" He sighed and groaned for the umpteenth time. "Oh wait...it's Sunday." Relief washed over him as he comfortably stretched his legs. As he turned to his side, he noticed a magazine on the floor next to his door. Mail? He groggily got up and rotated his head about.

Sehun walked to the door and couched down the pick up the magazine. He glanced at the cover and blinked confusingly. Did Kai send him a magazine? He scanned the cover again and arched an eyebrow. "The Boyfriend Contract? Not after all." Sehun wasn't disappointed though, far from it. The stuff Kai sent him was no jokes. They seriously scarred his mind. He shivered remember the previous times that Kai and Chanyeol had sent him stuff. Not very good memories. The curiosity got the better of him and he flipped open a few pages.

To his surprise, on each page was a picture of a different boy. All ranging from ages 18-27. Sehun read some of the names out loud. "Lee Sungmin...Lee Byunghyun? The actor?" He shrugged and continued skimming through the pages. "Bang Yongguk...Wang Wufan. They even have foreigners? That's cool...Kim Seyong...Luhan...Choi Minho...wait, Luhan?" His eyes shifted to the boy again and he gasped softly, clearly mesmerized by the boy on the page. 'Luhan' was beautiful.

There were no words that could've described the boy but perfect and beautiful. His hair fell perfectly on top of his head in small waves. His hair was a shade lighter than his own but it matched perfect with his face shape. His doe eyes looked as if it was staring into Sehun's orbs through the page. Sehun traced his fingers lightly over the male's face almost unconsciously. His mouth gaped slightly open in awe. It was only a few minutes later when he finally realized what he was doing. He hurried to remove his fingers almost embarrassed that he had done what he did. Sehun continued to shamelessly look at the boy. 

There was no denying it, Sehun felt oddly attracted to the boy on the page. He shook his head from side to side; finally awaken from the drowsiness he felt before. He glanced down at the texts on the page again, skimming over a couple of paragraphs until he noticed some bolded words.

 

'Order this boyfriend now and he will be sent to your home the text day! Payment will be received on the first and last day. 100 on the first day, 250 on the last day. Each boyfriend will be with you for exactly 7 days, no more, no less. Please fill out the form below to order.'

 

His eyes gazed at the order form and he had the sudden urge to fill it out even though the price was pretty high for a college student like him. Sehun smiled almost bitterly. More work for me. He took out a pen from his right pocket and began filling everything in. How the pen got in there was a mystery but it was convenient that it was there.

Name: Oh Sehun
Age: 18
Occupation: Waiter 
Address: [insert address here]
Apt #: 6
Who do you want to order:

Sehun paused at the last one.  "Who do I want?" He thought back to the boy from before and immediately wrote the name down. 

Who do you want to order: Luhan

He grinned in content as he walked back to the couch to lay down with the magazine over his head.  Sehun his dry lips. Tomorrow eh? Better get the money ready later. Luhan's face in the magazine was the last thing he saw before he dozed off.

"Luhan......"