The truth

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: HEYYO! YO AUTHOR IS BACK WITH AN UPDATE! I RILLEHAPPRECIATE THE COMMENTS ^^ HERE'S AN UPDATE THAT'LL BLOW UR MINDS OFF)

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

"Stop tailing on me Jongin!" I shouted.

 

"What? Please take me to your school" He pleaded.

 

"No, everyone's going to go crazy" I said.

 

"You're jelly eh?" He said in a teasing voice.

 

"No, it's just that you attract so much attention" I said.

 

"Please"

 

"No"

 

"Please"

 

"No"

 

"Please"

 

"Fine!" I sighed.

 

"Thank you!" He said.

 

"Wear these!" I pulled out a hoodie in my closet. "Why do you want to go to my school anyways?" I asked.

 

"I just want to, since I'm on my break. I want to just be with you all day" He said sweetly. I was falling again for his tricks but then he said. "Even in the bathroom" He whispered seductively.

 

"Byuntae! Aish! Go away! No one wants to talk to you" I kept shouting and slapping him.

 

"Ouch, mianhe" He said as he back hugged me. Oh, classic Jongin. Why do I always fall for you.

 

"I love you" I said as I pecked his cheek.

 

"You're so dry" He pushed me away.

 

"Wae?!" I shouted.

 

"Cus you never kiss me here" He pointed finger to his lips."Here" I pulled him and kissed him in the lips.

 

"Whoa! I never knew you could be that wild" He said.

 

"You don't like it? Go away then!" I said.

 

"No, I like it. I like you" He said.

 

"So cheesy. I hate salty stuff!" I said as a smile formed my face.

 

"Kaja, you'll be late" He said as he pulled my hand outside the apartment.

 

"A very decent weather we got here" I said as I swung our hands which were clung to each other.

 

"Indeed, can I check your jaw breaker, Ms. Kim?" He asked.

 

"About big as your nostrils. Still a long way to go" I said.

 

"Are you saying that my nostrils are big?!" He released our clung hands and pouted.

 

"But it's true" I chuckled. "I can even fit my thumb in there"

 

"Of course you want to do that" He said in a seductive voice while mockingly offering me his nostrils which he made larger.

 

"Byuntae!" I knocked the back of his head. "Be a bit human, Jongin"

 

"Arraseo" He said as he hugged me.

 

"I'm gonna be late, kaja" I pulled his hand to the bus stop.

 

Everyone in the bus kept giggling and looking at us. I wonder why.

 

"Oppa, can I get your signature?" The high school student asked as she hand over her "MAMA" album.

 

"Sure" He signed it and bowed at her.

 

After that one fan came, everyone lined up in front of us and took pictures and autographs of him.

 

"I never knew you were this popular" I said."What will their reaction be if they knew you're my girlfriend?" He asked as he smiled.

 

"I still have a long way to go, I don't wanna die early you know?" I chuckled.

Finally it was our stop. We wanted to get off but the fans were everywhere. They've multiplied on every stop we made. Instead of stopping at a block. We stopped at g block. That's faraway from here and I don't wanna spend my money on bus fare so we have to go by foot.

 

"That's why I never dreamt to be an idol" I said.

 

"Really? But it's awesome to see that many people adore you, you know? Since I was young, I wanted attention. My step father never gave me that so I rebelled and came to SM. He didn't even care to look for me. He wanted me to go away so he can get my mother's last will and testament. But he can't do that. Only I know the pin. It's a secret" He said.

 

"He must be really angry that he can't get his money" I said.

 

"Yeah"

 

Third person's POV

"Hyemin, I'm just curious. But can you tell me the past?" The old man in the black leather couch said.

 

"The past? Will you get me out of here if I tell you?" The old lady asked.

 

"Maybe? Maybe not?" He smiled.

 

"Me and Gain were best friends. We wanted the same man. Which is Geunsook. Geunsook's heart belonged to me. But she seduced him and they ended up making Jongin. I was deeply shattered when I heard they had a son. I moved on and met Yoojin. He was a nice man and we had two beautiful daughters. Hyerin and Hyesun. But after Hyesun was born, he died and Geunsook appeared again. He said he loved me which he did. We got married and my daughters knew that their real dad is Geunsook. I never mentioned Yoojin to them because I wanted them to have a normal family. I didn’t want them to be depressed when they grew up. I wanted them to have a real dad which will be by their side unfortunately, he passed away. I was wrong in that part because I should've told them the truth. I feel sorry for them because they don't know anything about their real father" The old lady said.

 

"How did you know the code?" The old man said.

 

"Like I said, Gain is my best friend. I was the only person she trusted" The old lady said. "Can I get out of here now? Since you have the money"

 

Hyerin's POV

"Jongin, I need to go to the toilet, wait for me here arraseo?" I said.

 

"Come on, let me follow you" He pleaded.

 

"No, wait here" I said.

 

I passed through the hall. I heard a voice. It was very familiar. It was mum. I can feel that it was two doors away. I peeked in the door that was left ajar and saw mum and an old man. Principal. It says on his desk. Why is he talking to the principal?

 

"If I release you, I want you to tell Jongin that his father is Geunsook" The principal said.

 

"You love the kid don't you?" My mum smiled.

 

I opened the door and they had surprised expressions.

 

"Geunsook? Jongin's father? Mum? Why are you here? Tell me everything" I said in a confused expression.

 

"He is the man who took me" My mum said.

 

"I'll explain everything, sit" The man said in a calm voice.

 

I oblige and he started speaking.

 

"You see, I took your mum because I needed the code for Jongin's mum's account" He said.

 

"Have you notice you did something wrong?" I said in a sarcastic voice. "Even though I'm not a lawyer, I know the list of things you did. Abduction, physical injury and stealing" I said in a firm voice.

 

"So what are you planning to do, little girl?" He asked.

 

"I'll report you to the police. To get you in jail. So you can pay all the things you've done" I said.

 

"If you do that, I'll not hesitate to hurt your mother and sister" He threatened me.

 

"Hyerin-ah, please don't tell anyone" As usual, my mother is using her kindness. I guess she was so kind that she didn't even get hurt in the process of her being abducted. She's always like that. She treats her enemies and people she fear her friends. In order to not get hurt. She always cooperates.

 

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Jongin came to the scene.

"Guards" He suddenly ordered three guys wearing black suits. The guards pushed us away making him escape. Jongin was roughly pushed that he broke his right arm.

 

"He got away" Jongin said as he screams in pain.

 

"Gwenchana?" I asked.

 

"I think so, as long as you're here" He held my hand but I quickly removed it. This is wrong. He's not just anyone anymore. He's my brother.

 

I called the police and they quickly came here with the ambulance after thirty minutes.

 

They took us to the hospital but they quickly removed me and took me to the police station. I told them everything about the guy and they quickly formed a search party to find him.

 

Afterwards, I went back to the hospital. There were no place to go. I came to Jongin's room. I'll explain to him everything.

 

"Ya, why did you remove my hand earlier? That badly bruised my heart you know?" He smiled.

 

"We aren't compatible" I said.

 

"What do you mean?" He asked.

 

"We cannot be together" I said in a cold tone trying to be strong.

 

"Hyerin-ah, stop joking. It's not funny" His expression started to changed into a rather confused one.

 

"Jongin... Let's stop seeing each other. For good" I said as tears started falling down my eyes.

 

"Wae?" He said as his eyes started to tear.

 

"You, you're my big brother" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: THIS IS BAD... HYERIN MISUNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING T^T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. I'M GONNA END THIS SOON XD SORRY IF I'M RUSHING THINGS C:)