Presenting: The Cube Family

My erted stalker ♥

(A/N: HELLOW MY LOVELY PEOPLE! I'M BACK WITH AN UPDATE! I GUESS WE'RE HAVIN' NEW CHARACTERS THIS UPDATE ^^ ENJOY )

 

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

It's my first day of school with Lay. What would it be like? Seeing each other every day at school and at home? His company sure is nice but I have to prevent myself from falling for someone else. I'm in a relationship with Jongin already. I shouldn't waver nor think about Lay.

 

"Good morning" I said as I went down the stairs.

 

"Good morning to you too" He flashed that angelic smile again. Heartbeat.must.stop.beating.like.crazy! Help!  "Brekkie's ready" He said as he put the kimchi stew in the kitchen table.

 

"That looks nice" I giggled.

 

"Hurry and get the plates, we're gonna be late" He said.

 

He poured me some stew on my rice. It tasted good. Just spicy enough to burn my toungue and make me tear. The perfect kimchi stew.

 

"That was great" I patted my tummy.

 

He chuckled. "Glad you like it"

 

After he washed all the plates, we went to school together. Everyone was looking at Lay. Is he some kind of star od something.

 

"Oppa! Can I get a autograph?" A high school girl came out of nowhere.

 

"Sure" He smiled to the girl and sign the booklet and the girl bowed and went away.

 

"What was that all about?" I laughed like it was a joke.

 

"Don't you know who I am?" He asked.

 

"No, never heard of you" I smiled.

 

"I'll not tell you. You go find out yourself" He smiled and put both his hands in his pockets.

 

Chonbuk National University! It's hard to get in this school. But I'm too smart that I even got a scholarship. Not that I'm bragging, but I'm really striving hard to be the best!

 

"Your first day huh?" I nudge him."Yeah, new faces" He shyly smiled."Don't worry. You'll fit right in sunbae-nim. It seems like you're popular already" I giggled with the sight of the girls staring at him."Sunbae-nim? That's too polite" He pat my head.

 

"Since you're older. I'll call you that when we're at school" I smiled.

 

"Just promise to call me Lay when we're at home okay? It's a bit awkward" He said.

 

"No worries sunbae-nim. Your time table says you're in b-block. You better hurry or you'll be late!" I said as I push him to class.

 

"Take care" He said as I push him in his classroom.

 

"You too" Everyone was looking at us. I just glance at them and wave in embarrassment.

 

Nice faces they got there. Snap out of it Hyerin!

 

Lay's POV

The classroom is filled with familiar faces.

 

"Look, it's the exo-m dude" The guy with the hood said.

 

The others came up to me abd examine my face.

 

"Yeah it's him. Lay" The one that looked like a child said. For some reasons, I think they're supposed to make me intimidated but they failed. Because the only person I'm scared of is dad.

 

"Wae? What do you want from me?" I said as I scan my book.

 

"Don't you know who we are?" The other one who looks like the oldest asked.

 

"A-Pink? Seems like it. Hush hush hush" I put my finger in my lip to make the joke even humiliating.

 

"What did you say?!" The guy with the child's face shouts.

 

"Never mind. You won't get me scared. We're in our third year of college. You guys should act more mature" I pointed out to each and one of them.

"This guy is not worth it. Come on guys" The guy that acts like a leader said.

They all went to their seats and kept quiet.

Seems like they've lost to me.

Hyerin's POV

All my classes are held in A-Block. But it's a good thing Lay's building is just right next to mine.

As soon as I step inside the classroom, the seven girls huddled around me. They became my best friends. They're Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Yookyung, Namjoo and Hayoung. It's a coincidence that their names are the same as the girl group A-Pink. Maybe that's the reason that the whole student body named them A-Pink.

 

"So who's that guy you're with?" Naeun flashes her eyes in full delight of what she saw. Can't believe she saw that.

 

"No one. My roommate" I whispered to all of them. Everyone pretended to faint and are spazzing over the news that I'm living with a guy.

 

"What's it like unnie?!" Namjoo said in a curious voice. Every A-Pink member started staring at me. They're pretty innocent because none of em have ever dated a guy before.

 

"He cooks for me" I smiled and they started clapping and whispering. Wow, these girls should get their own guy roommate.

 

"Really? We want to meet him!" Bomi said.

 

"I wanna taste his cooking!" Eunji said.

 

"Me too" Hayoung said as she jumped in the air. They're really like kids. I wonder why I hang out with them. Face palm...

 

"Party! Party" Yookyung started to say. And everyone started to cheer the same thing. The whole class started looking at us.

 

"Fine! Tomorrow!" I blurted out to make them stop. Great, a party tomorrow. Just great. Everyone started cheering.

 

"Can't wait!" Chorong said.

 

AFTER SCHOOL >>>>>>>

Where's Lay? He told me to wait in front of b-block. An hour has passed, where is he? What's he doing?

A bunch of strangers started approaching me.

 

"What do you need?" I asked politely to the bunch of boys. To be honest, I'm scared of them. They're exactly like the boys who harassed me back in high school.

"We need you" He pointed out his finger to me.

 

"Wanna come with us? You'll not regret it" The other guy put his arm around my shoulder. He held it tight. Where's Jongin when you need him?

"Hey Yongjae! What the hell are you doing to that girl?" Another guy appeared out of nowhere. There were six of them in total.

 

"Oh nothing Junhyung" He smiled and the three guys ran away.

 

"They're bad people miss, you shouldn't hang out with them" The guy who is called Junhyung said.

 

"They just came out of nowhere. Thank you anyways" I bowed and smile at them all.

 

"Where do you live? We'll take you there" The guy with a child's face said.

 

All six of them walk me home. They kept talking random stuff. They seem nice. So I'll trust them just this once.

 

"Gomawo" I bowed again. "What's your names again?" I asked.

 

"You know mine already" Junhyung said.

 

"I'm Doojoon" The guy with black hair said.

 

"I'm Yoseob. But you can call me anything you like" The guy with a child's face said.

 

"Hyunseung here" The guy with red straight hair said as he bowed politely.

 

"Gikwang. Call me AJ" The buff short guy said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

 

"Dongwoon" He smiled. "I'm the youngest" He smiled and tilt his head. I'll take that as a bow.

 

"Tell you what, we have a party going on tomorrow. You guys can come here at seven pm. Take that as my thanks. The name's Hyerin by the way" I smiled and bowed once more before I went inside.

 

After a few minutes, someone opened the door, Lay.

 

"I was looking for you" He said.

 

"Sorry. Something came up. I couldn't wait" I said.

 

"That's fine" He set his stuff in the table.

 

"We'll have company tomorrow" I said.

 

"Who?" He asked.

 

"All my friends. Thirteen, to be exact. A-Pink forced me to throw a party" I sighed. How embarassing could I get? Living here for free, he does the cooking and I bring in more people! Aish!

 

"I see. I guess it's gonna be a BIG party" He said as he smiled

 

"Wait, you aren't angry?" I asked.

 

"No, why would I be? I'll start cooking for tomorrow" He said. Why is he so nice? I never met anyone this nice before.

 

"What will we cook?" I started preparing my apron.

 

"It's fine, I can do it alone. You can rest now" He said.

 

"I insist. You've done enough good to me. Now I'll help you" I smiled and he let me help him. It was a hard task. Cooking for thirteen people. After three hours of cooking, we came up with five different dishes.

 

"Thank you" He said.

 

"No, thank you!" I pointed out to him taking his thank you back at him.

 

"Dinner's ready" He slip out the plate with food to me.

 

"Thank you" I said as we ate. Why is he so nice to me? It's making me feel all good. That's natural but I'm feeling another thing. Love. 

 

NEW CHARACTERS:

tumblr_m83yegFE3R1rz8kbio1_500.jpg

-B2ST MEMBERS ^^ (BUT THEY'RE NORMAL STUDENTS IN THE STORY ^^)

20120504_apink_uneannee.jpg

-A-PINK MEMBERS ^^

(A/N: IT'S BEEN A LOOOONG TIME!!! UH-OH! IS SHE FEELING LOVE FOR LAY? THAT CAN'T BE!!! NO!!! BLUE SHIP!!! HEHE... I DECIDED TO PUT B2ST AND A-PINK ^^ I WAS GOING TO PUT BLOCK-B BUT I DUNNO ANY OF EM. OH WELL. MAYBE ZICO (?) LOLOLOLOLOL. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!)
 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

Mistah_kpopgod07's other stories (the other one is currently on hiatus and I haven't updated because of this other story called "Turning back time")|http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246162/turning-back-time-romance-timetravel-exo-chanyeol

 

HOPE YOU READ IT TOO!