Cooking Lay

My erted stalker ♥

 

Hyerin's POV

I watch him as he cook. He said it would be a surprise. I’m itching to know what dish it is. He squeezed two lemons on a bowl, added a generous amount of paprika powder, sprinkled a bit of chili and added a tea spoon of garlic. What is he cooking?

 

"I'm making a marinade mix" He kept stirring the concoction on the bowl.

 

"Of what?" I asked while anticipating his actions.

 

"You'll see" He smiled and massage the mixture on the whole chicken.

 

"Looks nice" I smiled while looking at the chicken.

 

"It's not just nice, it's delicious" He caught my eye on him and turned back on his chicken and added fresh oraganos on top of it. That was embarrassing!

 

"How long will it take in the oven?" I sighed. I want to eat it now! But raw chicken is just too dangerous. I'm starving.

 

"About an hour, an hour will be real quick if we do something entertaining" He washed his hands and wiped it on his apron.

 

"Like what?" I asked.

 

"Sit down" He said. I oblige and he started speaking again. "Tell me, where are you studying?"

 

"Chonbuk National University" I said.

 

"I'm going to continue my medicine there. I guess we'll see each other everyday" He said.

 

"Really? What course are you taking?" I asked.

 

"Medicine, I'm on my third year. You?" He asked.

 

"Oh, what a coincidence! I'm taking medicine too! But I'm only up to my first year" I sighed.

 

"That's good that you're younger. At least I can help you if you're having problems with something" He smiled and checked the chicken.

A good one hour has passed. Me and Lay just sitting at the table, exchanging stories about our lives, what we have in common and even jokes! It's fun to hang out with him.

 

He took out the chicken out from the oven and I gasp as I set eyes on the gorgeous golden chicken which smelt of oregano mixed with all the spices. I admit. It was the best thing that made contact with my tongue, much better than Kai's kiss. I can taste the sourness while I feel the chilli embracing my tongue making it hot. It was fabulous! Delicious! I can't say anything anymore.

 

"Was it good?" He asked as he wipe his mouth with a surviette.

 

"More than good, it was the best! You should cook more often. I would seriously start to love you if you cook good food everyday" I smiled as I patted the top of his hand.

 

"Really?" He smiled while he turned into a peach pink in colour.

 

"Oh sorry! Don't misunderstand my words! I mean, love your cooking! Yeah! That's what I meant" I laughed awkwardly. And that's when the awkward silence occurred.

 

I had to break it though. "As my payment for the good food, I'll wash the dishes" I stood up and start collecting the plates but then he stopped me and clutched my hand in his intentionally.

 

"No Hyerin, let me do it" He said in his deep calm voice.

 

"Oh...Oka...Okay!" I laughed awkwardly again and went upstairs to my room. I slammed the door tight shut and that's when I notice I was bright red and when I felt my heart with my right hand, it was beating so fast. Usually, I only have this heartbeat when Jongin kisses me. Could it be? I like? I li... Like him? Snap! Jongin! I forgot about the dinner date! Our date is seven-thirty and it's only seven-fifteen. I guess I can still catch up! Wouldn't wanna waste his time!

 

I dressed up in the clothes that Junmi gave to me. It had ruffles all over the end and the colour was pale pink. It looked really calm, my favourite dress. I rushed down the stairs.

 

"Where are you going?" Lay asked as he wiped the dishes. I couldn't really answer back because when I looked up my watch it was seven twenty already. I feel bad that I didn't get to explain but man! I'm happy as I see Jongin's face in front of the restaurant.

 

"Hello Mr.Kim Jongin. Why are you here? Stalking me again? Huh ert?" I poked him again and again.

 

"Ya! Stop teasing me!" He ruffled my hair and chuckled.

 

"It's been a long time!" I smiled and wrap my arms around his neck.

 

"I miss you" He kisses my forehead and we headed inside the restaurant.

 

"What would you like to eat?" He asks.

 

"I don't know Jongin... To be honest, I've eaten already" I sighed.

 

"You did? Why didn't you wait for me? Gee, that blew up the whole dinner thing..." He sighed, disappointed.

 

"I'm sorry, you wanna go somewhere? I promise I'll make it up to you" I clutched on his hand and pulled him outside the restaurant.

 

"I wanna go to where you're living, I wanna see how it looks like" He smiled.

 

"No!" I exclaimed. "We can't go there!" I laughed awkwardly.

 

"Why not?" He flashed a innocent look.

 

"Because the owner is still repairing something" I played with my lips.

 

"I see. I guess I'll see it next time?" He smiled.

 

"Yeah... Next time" I didn't wanna let him know that I am living with a guy! He might misunderstand. I'll tell him anyways... Sooner or later...

 

After two or three hours hanging out with him, I decide to take him back to the bus station.

 

"What do I do Hyerin-ah? It's late now! Can I stay in your apartment for the night?" He said.

 

"No!" I exclained.

 

"Wae?" He scratched his head, still clueless. I always change the topic when he kept talking about the apartment. I don't want him to know about Lay...

 

"Because I'm living with Junmi, that's right! No rooms for ya!" I pushed him inside the bus going back to Seoul. He gave me a flying kiss and I caught it. Good riddance his gone! Now I don't need to worry about anything!

 

I came back home and Lay was still in the kitchen table. There were two cups of tea and I know the other is mine so I sat beside him and he started to talk.

 

"Where were you? It's quite late" He asked.

 

"You worry too much" I took a sip of the tea.

 

"Seriously, where were you? I was worried sick" He said.

 

"You were worried? Don't tell me you've waited for me?" My eyes widen in disbelief.

 

He nodded. "Yes, I waited. Don't you go running like that again okay?" He put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me waiting for a nod.

 

"Go rest, we have school tomorrow" He said before he closed his door.

 

"You too, good night" I smiled.

 

"Good night to you too" He smiled back and close his door.

 

Why did he wait for me? Why was he worried? "I was worried sick" His words kept going on and on inside my tiny head. Why do I feel happy hearing that his concern about me? Am I crazy? I'm not cheating okay! Or will I? That'll never happened. It's not an option. I better keep my distance with Lay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!! IT'S SATURDAY TODAY! GONNA BUY NEW SHOES. LOL. HOW WAS IT? LAY IS SWEET AYE? WILL HYERIN BE CHEATING? OMOYA! THAT'LL TOTALLY MAKE THE BLUE SHIP SINK. UH-OH! PARDON ME FOR MY TYPOS IN THE LAST UPDATE. I WAS DOING THAT CHAPTER ON MY PHONE T^T)

 

COMMENT AND SUNSCRIBE!