Detention with the ERT

My erted stalker ♥

(A/N: LOLOLOL HERE'S AN UPDATE xD CREDIT GOES TO IVAN WHO'S GOOD WITH WORDS xD)

 

My eyes began to squint as the sun shone through out the room. Giving myself a breezing warmth effect. I went to the bathroom and shower for a couple of minutes. Hearing my mum's voice asking me to quickly eat my food before getting more late than I already am.

"I'll go first mum, bye." I waved and bid mum farewell. I had my breakfast and i'm ready to go! I stopped in my tracks as I saw a figure leaning against the front gate. Wearing the same thing that I wore with raven hair that seems to fit him quite perfectly. Guess who? Kim jongin!

"Why are you here again?!" Great, he had my mood ruined already. What a day. 

"Its because, you..always have to hang out with me!" He look at me closely and held me by the waist. Uh-oh. Where is this leading to?

"W-what do you think you're doing?! Its not like we're going out or something!!" I tried my best not to stutter as I let those words come out of my mouth. I am positively aware that my cheeks are burning though.

"Aigoo, you really do have a hot temper huh? Stop doing that, it turns me on..somehow" he said once again giving me that same old look on his face. ert!

I engulf my fingers right in my face, this is so embarrassing. I just had to walk to school with him, right? My erted stalker.

 

AT THE CLASS ROOM


He started talking to me again, trying to start on a certain topic..."Did anyone ever told you, that you look older than your age? I shall call you Kim noona then." He gave me that rare eye smile he had be hiding.

"Wow, thanks. Really. I appreciate your compliment a lot." I said while giving him that sarcastic voice I had. "You're always welcome, Ms. Kim Hyerin." He then moved closer to my face as I could feel the touch of his fingers caressing my cheeks. 

"YAHH WHAT ARE DOING?!?!" I screamed at him. Not that loud, I do not want any passer-bys to hear any of this commotion.

He pinned me to the wall again, I deflected...not trying to make any certain contact with his eyes. We were too close. "I told you didn't I? Your temper turns me on." He said through gritted teeth. He then tried looking at me in the eyes, we were glued to each other. Luckily no one was in the classroom, since it was early.

"Yah! Mr. Kim Jongin!!! Stop it!!" I said helplessly.

He was going towards me but I just realized that my legs were free from him. I aimed at a position which was dreadful to guys. I started kicking him just exactly near the groin area. This is just another win for me, pfft.

He was yelling from the excruciating pain that was gripping in his crotch. I kept pointing at him while gawking at how silly he looked like at that right second. I heard footsteps at then a voice..."Ms. Kim! What do you think you're doing to him?!" The teacher sounded concern and at the same time mad.

"I...i" I couldn't possibly just stand there and act like nothing happened, but the words just couldn't form into a sentence. I was speechless. 

"You're in for another detention after school!" The teacher said without any mercy. Kai began to laugh just like how I did before him.

Great. My first detention in my whole life. What could be more worse than this?

-after school-

Every time I snapped a glance of that guy, it brings total irksome to me. It just pisses me off! First thing first, he got me into trouble and second, its my first time being here in this dreadful classroom. Even my friends now are laughing at my stupidity, how perfect. Next time, I'll make sure I make you drink toilet water, Kim Jongin!!!

I crawled in my steps into the classroom, I wasn't steady. Now its getting scarier, these guys are just so notorious for the bad things they do at school. They've known for it! Girls stayed away from them because they are more of a rather than a erted jongin. There has also been many cases of hazing because of them, lovely. Tch.

Those scary looking piercing that sticks right out their skin! There are everywhere even in their noses! Those intimidating and inappropriate tattoos they had on them were horrendous!! They were scarier than what I had in mind though. I quickly sat on the chair that was located right beside a cracked window on the left side of the room. Phew, that was lucky. I really thought someone would've noticed my presence.

*gulp* the other one looked at me maliciously and the other just seemed like he just wanted to squeeze the guts out of me, squeak. Uh-oh. They're approaching me...oh my

"Hey missy, aren't you the popular girl, Ms. Kim Hyerin? I see you did something naughty," he said trying to sound like..how I assume is to sound seductive which totally doesn't work on me!

"Go away." I end it there and looked down.

"We aren't going away until you satisfy us, hyerin sshi," they laughed and I scoffed. They went observing me closer.

Uh-oh..."Now that we see her up-close she actually look older than her age," the other said and faced me..."What should we do to our pretty noona? Hmm.."

I felt my heartbeat pulsing faster, I knew this is because of the nervousness that I felt. My hands started becoming clammy and as I would try to rub the sweat away on my skirt. What should I do in a situation like this?? I'm not even sure!! Why isn't any teacher is here in the room? Why? Gee.

The other guy started walking behind me, luckily my reflexes were fast. I walked in that same pace. He started snatching my hands away from behind as though keeping it there from me escaping. The guy with the odd-looking tattoo started nibbling on the hem of my skirt and the next I knew was that he ed my shirt, I began to panicked.

What should I do? Should I bite his fingers? Geez. The only thing left for me to do is to scream. God have mercy on me, I pleaded.
"Yahhhhh!!! Someone help me!! Ugly people are trying to harass me!!" I shouted as much as I could take in. My lungs were out of breath.

"Ugly, aye?" He asked disbelieved. I nodded. He put a hand over my mouth keeping myself from screaming again. They ed my blouse completely. This is so cruel!!! Now they're seeing my under garments. Oh my holy innocent body, no!!

I do not plan to lose my ity at such age! I began to cry. Tears unconsciously rolled down my puffy cheeks as I was panting, it wasn't really working either. 

"a decent C cup," the other went giggling. Their hands started to roamed around my humanity...and then I knew I just had to shout his name. 

"Kim Jongin!!!!" I didn't know what has gotten into me! It just felt right to scream his name, it just felt like maybe he'll be here to save me. He's the only guy I can trust at the moment.

Surprisingly, he came to the rescue and beat the crap out of both of them. Good. He kicked them in the shin and all, it was marvelous...moments after that they finally knocked out. He had this 'annoying' face on him, was he mad? Was it just pure concern?

He came up to me, I found myself crying more. The tears just keep on pouring, what happen just now was absurd! "I'm here, you're alright now...hyerin" he hugged me.

He hugged me, he hugged me....kim jongin hugged me. He then started caressing the back part of my hair. I felt secured. I felt saved. I felt good. I never knew he had this side of him. When suddenly I thought everything was fine...he realized that I was only in my bra and . He pushed me lightly to the wall and pinned me there, holding me in his embrace.

"What a nice body you have there, Ms. Kim hyerin." He gave me that exactly precise sly smile. I wasn't seduced. Nope.

"Let go of me, bastard" I tried sounding calm but I couldn't. He let me off of his touch, I was barely . He then took up the clothes that was scattered on the floor right where it was supposed to be, he buttoned it up on line...one by one

This guy is a freaking bipolar, one second he's nice and then being a wild beast and then back to nice. What the hell? Nothing left from his mouth, quiet.

"Mianhae, I got carried away with such stuffs," he said while looking down as though he was ashamed of what he had did.

"Its alright-" wait...what? Did I just freaking said its alright when its not? I really didn't saw that coming! This guy minded me. This is unreal.

After doing everything, we came by stopping at the office and he suggested me to report those guys who he had beaten up earlier. I explained everything and they all received an automatic expulsion for ually harassing me. Serves you right, serves you right. But after all that commotion I still had detention to go to, how stupid.

Now kai kept invading my mind, why is he so complicated? Is he good or bad? Neither. Not sure. Why do I even bother, tsk.

Someone opened the door, I looked up and saw it was him. "You're still here?" I began to fantasize with his eyes. Those almond shape eyes are so- *cut it off hyerin!*

"Does it seem like it to you?" I ate...well, too much of sarcasm this morning. He scoffed, letting out a chuckle.

"When are you planning to talk to me normally, huh?" I smirked, this is how I roll kim jongin.

"When you start being normally, sounds legit."

He pulled a random chair out of nowhere and sat right in front of me, making us as though facing each other. He brought my chin up a little bit higher to make me see him clearer. Blood rushes through my cheeks veins. Bad system, wrong time.

"Just so you know, I'm the normal..me" he winked.

I slapped his hand away, what a jerk. He laughed which sorta sounded more like a snort. "Stop getting all worked up will you? I warned you," I gulped once more and looked away.

"Hmmph!" He shook his head once more while laughing. Laughing is contagious. Geez.


After detention, we went out from the school and he asked, "you're going to be cleaning the dorm after this, right?" That was true. I really am.

"Yeah, why?" He began smiling like a kid who just got treated with a candy. "Well, I'm coming with you!" He intertwined my fingers with his. 

"Why are you holding my hand?" Anger was raging right in me. Now what? I sent him glares.

"Its nice to hold hands with you, its comfortable!" Stupid hormones. Why is this making me feel so...aish! Out-dated pick up lines still do work on me, for sure. I should have just pushed him right when the car was on the side. 

We finally arrived at the building. Luckily, they were always away when I came to clean. I went to the last room, I was about to clean and then I saw everything, it was hell filthy! Did a war just invaded here or something?? Oh god why??

755259.jpg

I wonder who's room is this! This gives irksome through out my arteries, this . It already made me sad thinking about it, why I am given such task oh god? So unfortunate to be working with them! Seriously...I mean I just cleaned it the day before! It was spotless! I should stop bragging and start working-

Kai peeked at the ajar door and stepped in. "It seems like you're having a hard time, aye," he chuckled.

"No dude, who's room is this?" I just wanted to know, someone must have this running in their blood. I stacked up the books neatly on the desk and piling up the folded clothes and putting it by the side.

"To your dismay, its mine." He laid down peacefully on the bed which is his. I watched him, fire rising up in my eyes.  He just sat there, watching me.

I glared at him and began to shout.."If I see this mess again, I'm so gonna ing kill you!" I threatened him. I tried sounding like I was gross out with his actions. 

After 10 dreadful minutes of cleaning, he began to blab nonsense. 

"Has anyone told you, you look extremely gorgeous when you're cleaning?" He said while pinching his plush toy. At a second I thought that maybe, he wasn't talking to me.

My heart began to flutter, pulse race was getting a bit lot faster. I shouldn't be feeling like this! I'm pestered with all this feelings, I hate him!! 

"Well then, has anyone told you that your pick up lines are absolutely lame?" My voice was sardonically-toned.

He continued on hugging his toy as he locked eyes with me, it was dazzling. I'm not sure what I'm really feeling right now.

"But I was really serious about what I said," my eyes shot up as I heard those words left his mouth. I should probably just shut up. I'm afraid I would respond such stuffs that I don't want to...

After 3 hours, my body was fatigue. I was tired. This job is trite, too often of cleaning is tiring. I looked around at how organized things is and I smiled, I've done a great job.

Wait...where's kai then?  He was sleeping the whole time, to be honest actually he looks better when he sleeps. He looked slimmer down rather than being raged. I liked it this way. He looks adorable let me squish- *stop it hyerin!!*

I nudged his arm and said I'll be going. I picked up my bag and the things I had with me. I double-checked it so just to make sure I brought everything back from this accursed room but then when I was just about to twist the knob he grab me by the waist and brought me beside him by surprise. Our nose were so closed it nuzzled a few times. 

"And where do you think you're going, hyerin? Home, possibly?" My face darkened as he asked such question. Let me just rip off that sly face of yours!

"I just thought that maybe you wanted a reward for being such a nice lady to clean a room such as mine, you're wonderful." I felt my cheeks turned crimson as those words came right into me. 

"Get off me, stop it." I said through gritted teeth. All this things annoyed me. Deprave. Eww.

He began collapsing his body into mine, I flinch at the way he hug me. It was rather too tight and close. I'm just afraid that maybe my bosoms- *what am I thinking?*

Even his legs were locked to mine, warmth. "Let's just stay like this for a while, I really adore your company." He smiled and closed his eyes. I was flabbergasted. Really kim jongin? 

As I thought about it, I keep on assuming stuffs. Stop it kai, stop making me feel like this! Stop making me confuse! Stop playing around with my feelings. 

I was still here lying beside him while hearing him snoring, it was fun...trust me, it was getting late. Damn, he woke up. 

"Finally, you revived from your unceasing coma." I groaned as the cramp from the top of my head till my toe started to arouse. Ugh. 

"I shall take you home, then." He asked sounding as polite as ever. "I can go by myself." I looked away and stood up. He seized my fingers with his hands and said..."You'll make me worry, if I don't." He grinned.

Sure, so we went home together. I'm still doubtful of his actions. Hmm.

As we reached my house, I began to feel worn-out. I had to shoo him away.."Go home now! Get out of my sight!"

"That's partly impossible, because I can't. Why? I can't just stay away from you," he was saying and his was being unearthly. At last he still did went home, phew.

I'd made sure he's out of my sight, I went inside blowing a raspberry...ate dinner and showered. I still had work to be done with. This make me feel thwarted because I on math. I looked out the window and there he was again, deja vu. 

"It seems like you need some help," I shooked my head...what is he up to now??

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: WHEEEE! HOW IS THE STORY??? AND DOES KAI REALLY LIKE HYERIN? OH MY GOSH!!! I WAS ACTUALLY SPAZZING WHILE WRITING THIS!!!!! LUCKY HYERIN!!!!!! :P COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^)

(CREDITS TO IVAN ^^ FACT: IVAN HAS BEEN EDITING MY WORDS CUS I AT EM AND HE'S SUCH A PRO AT EM SO I LET HIM DO IT, THANKS SO MUCH IVAN ^^)