Tired

Survivor (별)

"Kim JaeJoong!" Yoosung sister smiled fully" what a nice name!"

"ah...Thank You?"Jaejoong was not sure what to say.

Surprisingly, yoosung's sister ran to jaejoong and hugged her tightly."Oh. Jaejoong oppa. I'll be yours forever. I promise. I'll be Mrs. Kim one day."

Yoosung don't know why she want to stop her sister from touching jaejoong immediately, and dragged her violantly from jaejoong.

"Ah! It hurts! IT HURTS! oppa!!" she complained.

"Hey, you are a girl, don't be so passionate to guys... although Jaejoong hyung is a nice person..."Jaejoong felt so good upon hearing this, especially from the mouth of a friend he had just made.

"I sorry, hyung, this is my sister, Jung Ji Hyun."Ji Hyun immediately gave a big smile.

"That's right, oppa can call me Hyunnie or baby or sweetheart..."

"Or yeobo?" Yoonsung mocked Ji Hyun, but she was too insensitive to know that it was an irony.

"Yes! We can call each other yeobos! Jaejoong oppa ah!"

Jaejoong thought Ji Hyun is too cute, and gave her a killer smile.

"OMG! yoosung oppa! Did you see that? my yeobo just smiled to me... HE SMILED!"

"Ji Hyun ah..."Jaejoong called.Ji Hyun became hyper after hearing her name spoken from Jaejoong oppa's mouth.

"no, oppa, is yeobo, or baby, sweetheart, or my dear is good for me too..."

"But I want to call you Ji Hyun, Ji Hyun ah..."Jaejoong called her in a y, husky voice, making Ji HYun's heart to melt.

"Hyung, stop calling her like that, you will make my sister crazy!"Jaejoong gave a small laugh.

"Let's take it slow, Ji Hyun, you and I can become friends first, just like yoonsung and I..."Jaejoong smiled to Yoosung, who smiled back, they both looked at Ji Hyun, who was thinking deeply, anticipating for an answer.

"Okay! I'll take Ji Hyun then."Jaejoong felt relieved and feel really happy as he made two new friends in a day."But oppa. do you know you own me?"Jaejoong recalled the things Yoonsung said.

"oh, thank you for persudaing yoonsung for saving me. Thank you,"he said sincerely.

"I saved your life, Jaejoong oppa. Therefore, I will make you pay back. We can be friends, but I want more!"

"What do you want?"the both asked, especially Yoonsung who is quite impatient about her annoying sister making inreasonable stuffs all the time.

"I want Jaejoong oppa to stay in our house!"she exclaimed cheerfully.

"Ji Hyun!"

"well, I would be very happy to stay because I don't have any money left, and I have no place to go until I find my money..."Ji Hyun looked at Jaejoong's sad expression and pitied him.She then grabbed Yoonsung's hands and begged.

"Please! Let Jaejoong oppa stay! He only have us to depend now!" Ji hyun looked at Yoonsung with watery eyes. This method always work for Ji Hyun as Yoonsung cannot stand that look from her for more than 20 seconds.

"Please..."

"Alright! Alright!" Jihyun looked happier than ever, Jaejoong too, felt contented with his decision.

"I want hyung to stay too, he's out friend from now on...but, the decision is not on my hands..."

It was dinner time already. Jaejoong gathered in the dinner table with his two new friends, and their parents.

"so, your name is jaejoong?"

"yes madam, I am Kim Jaejoong. Thank you for letting me stay for a few days..."

"You're welcome, but we don't have extra food for you..."

"It's okay!"Yoonsung caught everyone's attention by breaking his bread into halves and gave it to Jaejoong, Jaejoong held this bread with amusement.

"I'm not half hungry."Yoonsung smiled to Jaejoong, who can't believe the boy who looked at him with such unfriendly stared will voluntarily sacrifice his dinner for him.He was not sure if he should eat it.

"Just eat it."Yoonsung looked at him." You've suffered enough."The two looked at each other for a while.

"You too, you caught a cold..."

"No, I'am fine, really..."Jihyun, upon seeing this scene, gave half of his bread to yoonsung.

"oppa, eat mine. I'm not hungry at all."

"Ji hyun ah..."

"My appetite fills just by looking at Jaejoong oppa."she gave yet another beautiful smile.

"Enough!" their father spoke it loud." What are you people doing? JIhyun, take back your bread, you're in your puberty, eat more." Yoonsung followed his father's instructions and gave back the bread to Jihyun.

"Ya! You two..." his arrow pointed to the boys." Stop acting like a couple, that makes me sick. Our family is poor and I am unemployed, but we can definitely afford you a bread without all these dramas."

They kept their head down, while peeking at each other. Ji Hyun was quite jealous of her oppa, she wished she could do that with Jaejoong oppa too.

"stop it, Father, they are just kids too." Their mom came back from the kitchen with a stew."Let's eat!" she looked at Jaejoong especially." Jaejoongie, please eat more."

"Yes, I will." it followed with a small laugh.Their father of course noticed this.

"Ya, kid, why you laughed?" he said this with a strict face."Are our food that laughable to you? "

" No, definitely not.Father."Jaejoong said this sincerely." It is just that my mom made the exact same stew as your wife do."This comment grabbed everyone's attention.

"I missed her, I haven't eaten her food for 3 whole days, maybe even more..."Jaejoong tried hard for not letting his tears to fall.Yoonsung at his side patted his back.Father regretted a bit for speaking so loud and rude to this kind child.

"Ya! Don't cry! You are a man! Men don't cry so easily, they cry in their hearts even they do!"

"You're right! I won't cry, I will be strong. I will eat and grow more, achieve more and return home to eat my mom's dishes. I will eat well!" Jaejoong keep his head down while swallowing large spoons of stews mixed with tears falling continuously.

The other four can't help but to feel sympathetic to the boy, but they ate silently as a support to Jaejoong.

The night advances and jaejoong is worn out from crying silently. He felt so tired that he could sleep right away.

"jaejoong oppa!" shouted ji hyun," sleep in my room tonight. I will take care of you. I promise!" jaejoong answered her with a smile.

"OMG , what to do? I seemed to be never tired with your smiles... I take it as yes then!"

"Jihyun ah..."yoon sung shaked his head.

"enough nonsense , Jung Jihyun, you are a girl and don't ever think of sleeping in the same room with this young man!" their mother commanded.

" But...Jaejoong oppa is a good guy, I really good guy I mean..." Jihyun feeling she is going to cry. Upon seeing his crying baby, father hugged her to his arms and carried her away.

"Don't cry, our Jihyunnie, you can always see your oppas tomorrow...." his voice faded and mother went into their room too.

Jaejoong and Yoonsung are left alone.

"your sister is such a cutie, I wish I have one too..."

"You like her?" "No! I mean... Yes... Eh, you know what I mean..." he answered nervously." just not the kind of like she wanted."

"I get it." Yoonsung replied coolly."it is such a shame too, Jihyun always has fantasies about boys. She want to marry her first love, and she would like someone with a pretty face like a girl, and warm and nice personality but tough look that can protect her... That is so just like hyung." Jaejoong felt a sense of awkwardness .

"Well, do you want to stay here or sleep in my bed again?"

"Let's just sleep together." Yoonsung suddenly gave an uneasy look.

"Why? You don't like it? Or what?"

" No..."he replied."It's just I'm quite used to watch you sleep in the past three days..." they gave off a laugh and went inside.

Morning arrived and birds sang to wake Jaejoong up. Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes and found the snow started to fall, he wanted to inform Yoonsung but he was nowhere beside him...

"mother, where is Yoonsung?"

"oh, Yoonsung went to the ski resort nearby, he almost go there everyday."

"I'll go there and find him."ji hyun was waken up by their conversation.

"Jaejoong oppa, what's the matter?" she rubbed her eyes as she said." where are you going'?"

"To find your oppa!"

"I'll go too!" "no, Jung Jihyun, you go to church, it's Sunday , isn't it?"

"but I..."

" no buts, unless you work to earn money like your second brother."

"yes, mom," she returned to her room disappointedly .

It was about an hour journey to walk their, for jaejoong, since it's his first time to walk in these roads, it took him almost three hours without a penny. Unexpectedly, he didn't feel a bit of tiredness as he was motivated by the fact that he could see his beloved dongsaeng soon.

Jaejoong was amazed by the scenery of the grand ski resort, he never saw anything like this in GongJu, all he could do is to exclaim" DAEBAK" and find his way to look for Yoonsung. He looked around the hotel area, he realized he is in GongJu as he saw signposts and the name of the hotel. But since it's his first time here, he just enjoyed wandering around.

In the skiing apparatus apartment in the resort, Yoonsung was cleaning the apparatus while daydreaming. His eyes were tired and red and apparently, he couldn't sleep well last night.

Last night... They made up to sleep together in Yoonsung 's bed after arguments . Jaejoong was about to fall asleep but got interrupted by the turnings of Yoonsung.

"Hyung, I can't sleep."

"why? Aren't you tired?"

" I don't really know."

"Close your eyes and don't think about anything... And you will..."

"no! Don't sleep so soon, jaejoong hyung!" Yoonsung shook him to stay him awake.

"Okay, okay... So what do you want to do?" Jaejoong opened his eyes and saw Yoonsung facing him like an innocent child waiting for his candies.

"Tell me, hyung, have you ever kissed?"

Once again, shocked by his unique questions, jaejoong made an expression that made Yoonsung laughed.

"have you ever been kissed, or kissed someone? Or have you haven't?" Jaejoong smiled. " I was kissed."

Jaejoong said calmly. "I knew it!" Yoonsung expressed his excitement by clapping his hands loudly, too loud that jaejoong told him to keep the volume loud or his dad would come out again. "it's nothing unexpected. Hyung seemed to be the kind who is passive." Jaejoong thought about this for a while...

" maybe...but it was kinda forced."

" forced? Then that does not count as first kiss, invalid!"

"is it? Then that's lucky for me, since that noona that kissed me is quite ugly as well..." they burst into laughter.

"what about you? Have you kissed anyone? You seemed to be the type..."

"what type?"

"Casanova."

"Well, then you have rather bad judgements... I have never kissed someone, nor kissed, and never been in love."Jaejoong looked at him with a surprised face.

"Unbelievable! I have never loved anyone too!" they high-fived.

"I want to leave my first kiss to someone special, though I do not dream of marrying my first love..."they giggled" I want to leave it to someone I truly love."

"How romantic."

"Unlike someone..."

"Ya, you already said it was invalid!"

" yet you already kiss. My lips are still s."

" what kind of statement is that?" the laughter continued.

The couple were listening their conversation in their room, they cannot actually describe their feelings. This is so different.

"Father, I have not heard Yoonsung laughed so much in my life. That Jaejoong is really incredible."

"is he ? First Jihyun and now Yoonsung, who else does he want to take?"

"you know what, I actually lived with 8 sisters..."

"8 sisters? Wow, with one Jihyun is already intolerable, with 9 women in your house? No wonder hyung act so feminine..."

"just listen..."

 

 

"Yoonsung ah! Yoonsung!" "yea?"

"stop daydreaming and go to manager's room."

"yes... Now?"

Jaejoong went near the ski department and saw a pretty lady.

"Excuse me, do you know where Jung Yoonsung is?"

"oh, the kid right? He's now working inside the ski department."

"thank you." jaejoong walks with light steps happily.

"yet another flower boy..."

Jaejoong went in and see Yoonsung inside the manager's room.

"Yoonsung must be very great..." he thinks and wanted Yoonsung to be discharged quickly.

Inside the room, the manager handed an official coach card to Yoonsung.

"seriously?"

" yes, from now on you could teach to ski like other staff, as we all see you practicing every day and your skills are actually better than some of them. There is no right that we can't promote you."

Yoonsung could not believe. He has been working in this resort since he could think properly, even before his father's unemployment. He especially admire the people who can ski with unbelievable tricks with skateboard and so. He has a rather inflexible body originally but it turned into profession after practice, practice and practice. And from this day onwards he can perform his skills like others, how could he not to be happy.

"thank you! Thank you very much! I will work even harder!"

" very well," he left the office. Yoonsung observed the coach card carefully and grabbed it hard, but another feeling came instead of pure happiness and excitement.

When Yoonsung woke up at 3 this morning, he opened his eyes and saw jaejoong sleeping soundlyright beside her. She felt safe, she also found jaejoong held her hands throughout the night, Yoonsung quickly let go of his hand and blush. It was a feeling that he haven't experienced before...

"Yoonsung ah!" it's jaejoong's voice. Yoonsung turned around and saw jaejoong's smiling face.

"hyung, you walk all the way here?" "yeah, I just wanted to see you." Yoonsung felt an ache to his heart.

"don't ever do it again. You will be tired to death just by barefoot," "I can't promise you. This place is so amazing and you work here. Bring me with you everyday then. I have to earn money too!" Yoonsung smiled at foolish jaejoong.

"Babo jaejoong!" they smiled at each other, undoubtedly.