Let You Go Part 1

Let You Go

 

Ji Hyun Pov.
Mapo, Seoul, South Korea
KTS 17:00
 
From: Nae Namjachingu ♥
Mianhae Ji Hyun, today I can't meet you  again.I must attend SUJU Fansign event in Dongdaemun.Jeongmal mianhae because we cancelled meeting again.
 
I throw my phone into my bed, again, he  arbitrarily cancel an appointment like this again.I bowed my face and closed it with my both hands.My tears began to wet my cheek.I toward to the side of my bed and take our picture.I kept that picture under my pillow.But few seconds later I took the picture again.
 
"Namja Babo, annoying, rather arbitrarily himself.Why you always treat me like this?" I spoke to the photo.My tears still fell down wetting my cheek.Now he's not my Kyuhyun anymore,since Kyuhyun join SUJU his activities more dense.I took a breath,i was already learned to accept he loved by many people, but the jealous feeling still disturb my life.I lay back in my bed,my tears still fell down from my eyes.
 
Knock..Knock..
 
I heard a quiet knock on my door and my dongsaeng entry to my room carry his basketball.
 
"Noona,are you busy?Will you play with me?"he asked me while staring at me.I stare my little dongsaeng and covered my face with my pillow.
"Don't you have a friend to playing with you?I didn't want playing."
 
His face was bowed sluggish, I looked at him again,feel so pity.Since childhood  my dongsaeng  difficult in finding friends.Just Kyuhyun was only his best friend, but now ...